Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, IPTVX is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlist and Xtream Codes API without any buffering issues. The player has built-in Parental Control Support.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that this IPTV Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Favorites Manager and also supports Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U, M3U8, and Xtream API
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: No
- AirPlay Support: No
The IPTVX app is free to download and access. However, it includes a few in-app purchases, which give you access to more features.
|In-App Purchase Plans||Pricing|
|FULL – 1 Month||$2.49|
|FULL – 3 Months||$6.49|
|FULL – 6 Months||$11.49|
|FULL – Yearly||$19.99|
|FULL – Yearly – Family Sharing||$38.99|
|FULL for PRO||$19.99|
|PRO – TV||$29.99|
Is IPTVX Legal?
Yes, IPTVX is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install IPTVX on Different Devices
You can install IPTVX on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- iPhone or iPad
- Windows or Mac PC
- Android TV
Install IPTVX on Android Devices
The IPTVX app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its APK file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. Open a web browser and download the IPTVX APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and enter the IPTV Playlist URL that you received from the IPTV provider.
5. Now, choose the TV content from the list and start streaming.
Install IPTVX on iPhone or iPad
On an iPhone or iPad, you can use the IPTVX app to stream the media content offered by any IPTV provider.
1. Turn on the iPhone or iPad and go to the App Store.
2. Next, click on the search bar to type IPTVX, and search the app.
3. Select the app from the results and click on the Get button on the App Store.
4. Now, after installing, open the app and enter the IPTV credentials to watch digital content on your iOS.
Install IPTVX on Firestick
This IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the IPTVX Player APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install IPTVX on Windows and Mac PC
IPTVX is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Stores. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the IPTVX APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane, click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install IPTVX on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the IPTVX APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to this IPTV player and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
Flex IPTV Player
The Flex IPTV Player is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in the M3U URL and Xtream Codes API offered by your IPTV service provider. Since Flex IPTV is a premium player, you need to activate it by purchasing for 5.79 EUR as a one-time payment and 6.95 EUR as an annual subscription. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
TiviMate IPTV Player
TiviMate IPTV Player is a freemium IPTV player and the best alternative for the IPTV Premium app. It supports M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favorite channels. The best thing about All IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, Smart TV, and Firestick.
IBOXX IPTV Player
IBOXX IPTV Player is a premium IPTV Player and the best alternative to this IPTV Player. It supports the M3U format. The IPTV player supports external players like VLC and MX Player to enhance your streaming. The best thing about this IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, and Firestick.
IPTVX is a simple and feature-filled IPTV player app to access multiple playlists without streaming issues. It also supports iCloud and other cloud services dedicated to the iOS platforms. So users can easily sync their accounts across various streaming devices.
The app lets you control Airplay for 2 casts and various formats of subtitles. With the help of EPG Grid, TV Archive, or Catchup, you can effortlessly navigate to find desired content. As it integrates all these features in a simple user interface, it is the best IPTV player that you need for your devices.