OTT Navigator IPTV is an IPTV Media Player where you can stream the content of your IPTV providers. With the help of M3U Playlists, you can stream content like live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more. This IPTV Player allows you to stream on multiple windows at the same time using PiP mode(picture-in-picture) and studio mode. You can filter the content through channels, categories, genres, seasons, and years. The IPTV allows you to pin your favorite categories on the main screen. You can install the IPTV on devices like Android, PC, Smart TV, and Firestick.
Features of OTT Navigator IPTV
- The OTT Navigator app supports M3U URLs, Playlists, XML, AFR, DRM, and more.
- It has an automatic resume feature that allows you to save playback progress and resume at the previous moment.
- This IPTV allows you to play local files available in the network via UPnP/DNLA.
- It also supports timeshift and EPG(Electronic Player Guide).
- It automatically groups channels from your favorite list.
- This IPTV has a simple and user-friendly interface.
How to Install OTT Navigator IPTV
You can install the IPTV Player app on any streaming device. They are
Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android Devices
1. Switch on your Android Devices and select Play Store on the home screen.
2. Enter OTT Navigator IPTV on the search and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select Install to install the app on your Android device.
4. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV Player app.
5. Type the M3U URL or Playlist from the IPTV provider and enjoy streaming the content on your Android TV.
Get OTT Navigator IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device. On the home screen, select the Find tab and click on Search.
2. Enter Downloader on the search bar and select the app from the search results.
3. Click Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to move to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and choose My Fire TV.
6. Click Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader and turn on the toggle for the installation of apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the OTT Navigator IPTV apk file on the URL box.
9. Select Go, and the IPTV app will be downloaded on your Firestick device.
10. Click Install and wait for the installation to finish.
11. Launch the IPTV app and enter the details of the IPTV provider.
12. Start streaming your favorite content on Firestick.
Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your Windows and Mac PC and select the browser to open.
2. Visit the BlueStacks Official Website.
3. Click Download to download the Android emulator on your PC.
4. Open the downloaded file and select Install to install the Android emulator.
5. After installing, launch the BlueStacks on the PC.
6. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store on the home screen.
7. Search for OTT Navigator IPTV in the Google Play Store.
8. Choose the app from the search results and click Install to install the app.
9. Select Open to open the IPTV app on the Windows or Mac PC.
10. Enter your IPTV provider’s details and stream all the video content.
Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and type OTT Navigator IPTV on the search bar.
2. Choose a trusted website and select Download to download the IPTV apk file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Remove the drive from your PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
5. On your Smart TV, go to Settings and click on Device Preferences.
6. Select Security & Restrictions. Choose Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Move the IPTV apk file on your Smart TV and install it.
8. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app.
9. Type in the IPTV provider details and watch the content.
OTT Navigator IPTV is an excellent media player used to stream content from IPTV providers by using M3U URLs or Playlists. It has a lot of unique features that you can use to enhance your streaming experience. With the help of the above methods, you can install the IPTV on your device and enter the IPTV provider’s details to stream the content. It is better to use a VPN for streaming since few IPTV providers may contain illegal content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is an apk file available for OTT Navigator TV. You can install the IPTV app on the Firestick, smart TV, and PC.
No, the OTT Navigator app is available for free download in the Google Play Store, and you can access them for free.
The OTT Navigator app has the option to add the provider for streaming. You have to select the Mac portal to add the IPTV code for the streaming.