Are you looking for ways to stream your favourite content from an IPTV provider? If so, OTT Navigator IPTV is the trustable IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlists.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that this IPTV Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Favorites Manager and supports Timeshift.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U URL
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: No.
- AirPlay Support: No.
OTT Navigator IPTV is a free IPTV player. You can install and access all its features for free of cost.
Is OTT Navigator IPTV Legal?
Yes, OTT Navigator IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Different Devices
You can install OTT Navigator IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android Devices
The IPTV player is natively available on the Google Play Store of Android devices. Hence, there is no need to search for external sources to install this player.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter OTT Navigator IPTV on the search bar and search for it.
3. Select the player and tap the Install button.
4. Click on Open to launch the app and configure the IPTV’s M3U URL to stream the media content.
Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Firestick
The IPTV player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an apk file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the OTT Navigator IPTV APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
This IPTV player is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Stores. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
1. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
3. Go to the Google Play Store and open it.
4. Search for the OTT Navigator IPTV and select the app.
5. Tap the Install button to get the app.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Sign in with your IPTV account and stream the live TV channels.
Install OTT Navigator IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the OTT Navigator IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the OTT Navigator IPTV and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
Flix IPTV is a premium and the best alternative for Flix IPTV. It supports M3U URL and M3U8 files. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favourite channels. The best thing about Flix IPTV is that it supports different devices like Android, Firestick, PC, iOS, and Smart TV.
VLC Media Player
With the VLC Media Player, you can stream IPTV content using M3U URL. The IPTV app is not offering external player support. You can install the IPTV Player app from the Play Store. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, iOS, and other streaming devices.
Super IPTV Player
The Super IPTV Player is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U and Xtream Codes API format. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app is not offering any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
To say in simple words, there is nothing to hesitate about installing the OTT Navigator IPTV player and using it for IPTV streaming. It doesn’t miss out on any essential feature and is capable of streaming any IPTV content, such as live TV and VOD, of any quality. Also, it is safe to use and available in legit application stores. Not to forget, it is offering its service for free. Thus we recommend this player wholeheartedly.