Ghost IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider with 5,000+ live TV channels. It also has 50,000+ movies and TV shows in its content library. The IPTV has channels from different categories like Kids, Sports, Entertainment, Music, Lifestyle, and more. It is a user-friendly app and has a good interface. It also has an Anti-Buffering 3.0 software that helps prevent buffering when streaming content. You can stream the content provided by the IPTV in high resolutions like 480p, 720p, 1080p, and more. The IPTV is compatible with platforms like Android, Smart TV, MAG, Windows, and more.
How to Sign in to Ghost IPTV
1. From any of your devices, select the browser.
2. Enter Ghost IPTV and choose the official website.
3. Scroll down to the Subscription section. Choose the Plan you want and select Buy Now.
4. Select Order Now on the Plan you want and choose Continue.
5. Click on Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
6. On the Checkout page, enter all the necessary details and click on Complete Order.
7. You have now subscribed to the IPTV, and all your account details will be sent to you via mail.
How to Install Ghost IPTV on Android
1. Turn on your Android device and select Settings.
2. Select Security and enable Unknown sources so that you can install apps other than Play Store.
3. Go back to the home screen and select the browser.
4. Enter Ghost IPTV apk on the search bar.
5. From the search results, choose a trusted website and select Download.
6. Double click on the downloaded file and select Install.
7. Wait for the installation to finish and open the IPTV app.
8. Enter your Username and Password of the IPTV and select Activate.
9. Now, you can enjoy streaming the IPTV content available on Android devices.
How to Download Ghost IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick and select the Find tab.
2. Click on the Search option and enter Downloader in the search.
3. Choose the app from the results and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
5. Select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown sources.
6. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
7. Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Ghost IPTV apk.
8. Click Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
9. Select Install and wait for the installation to finish.
10. Open the IPTV app and enter the Username and Password of the IPTV.
11. Click on Activate and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Get Ghost IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser to open on your PC.
2. Download the Ghost IPTV apk from a trusted website.
3. Connect a USB Drive to your PC and move the apk file to your drive.
4. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
5. Select Settings and click Device Preferences on your Smart TV.
6. Choose Security & Restrictions. Click Unknown sources and enable it so that your Smart TV allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
7. Move the IPTV apk file to your TV and open the apk file.
8. Select Install to install the IPTV on the smart TV and launch the IPTV app.
9. Sign in using your account credentials and enjoy streaming the content.
How to Install Ghost IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch your PC and browse for Ghost IPTV apk.
2. Choose a reliable website and select Download to download the apk file on your PC.
3. Click on the search bar and enter BlueStacks. Choose the BlueStacks official website to open.
4. Select Download and click on the downloaded Android emulator apk file.
5. Click Install and the BlueStacks app will be installed on your PC.
6. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google Account.
7. Select the Install Apk icon on the right-side toolbar.
8. Choose the IPTV apk file and select Open.
9. The app will be installed on your BlueStacks and launch the IPTV app.
10. Login using your IPTV account details. Select the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your PC.
How to Download Ghost IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on your MAG device and select Settings on the home screen.
2. Select System Settings and click on Servers.
3. Click the Portals tab and enter the Portal name and URL of Ghost IPTV.
4. Select Save and start streaming IPTV content on MAG devices.
Ghost IPTV Review
Ghost IPTV is a good IPTV provider that gives you a variety of content at an affordable price. You can subscribe to the IPTV and enjoy streaming the content on your device. The IPTV provides us with 2 extra servers so that in case of any trouble, you can switch to another server and continue watching the IPTV content. You can use the VPN to stream the IPTV in case of any illegal streaming issues.