IPTV Streamer is an IPTV player application with an intuitive interface. It is designed specifically so that users can manage their playlists of channels efficiently. The application supports video resolutions, including HD and 4K. You can access the playlist of channels provided by your IPTV service with the help of an M3U URL. The application is highly customizable and lets you add, delete, modify, sort, and copy your playlists and their channels. Moreover, you can get access to this application on a variety of devices, including Android, computers, Firestick, and Smart TV. Moreover, it is completely free to download and access the application on your devices.
How to Install IPTV Streamer on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and open the Google Play Store of the device.
2. Tap on the Search bar of the Google Play Store.
3. Search for the IPTV Streamer app and tap the app icon as it appears on your screen.
4. Next, click the Install button to start downloading the app on your device and wait for the download to complete.
5. Further, open the IPTV Player and sign in to your account with the M3U URL from your provider.
6. After signing in, wait for the channel playlist to be available and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Install IPTV Streamer on PC
1. Connect your Windows PC to stable internet and open the web browser like Google Chrome.
2. Go to the official BlueStacks website and proceed to download the same on your computer.
3. On the BlueStacks screen, click on the sign in button and then sign in to your Google Account with your username and password.
4. After signing in, open the Google Play Store by clicking its icon on the BlueStack screen.
5. Using the search bar, search for the IPTV Streamer app.
6. When you get search results on your screen, select it and then install it on your computer using BlueStacks.
7. As soon as the installation is complete, open the IPTV player.
8. You can sign in to the app by using your M3U URL and wait for the channel playlist to be available.
9. Finally, you can stream both live TV and on-demand content on the IPTV player application from your provider.
How to Install IPTV Streamer on Firestick
1. On your Firestick home screen, select the Find option followed by the Search option.
2. Using a search bar, look for the Downloader application and then select the app icon as it appears on your screen.
3. You can start downloading the app by simply selecting the Download or Get button on the app overview page.
4. After downloading the app, press the Home button of your remote to return to the home screen.
5. Click on the Settings icon and then select the My Fire TV tile.
6. Next, click on Developer Options followed by Install Unknown Apps.
7. On the list visible on your screen, select the Downloader app to enable it to install unknown applications.
8. Now, go to the home screen and open the Downloader application on your Firestick.
9. In the Downloader apps URL field, paste the URL for the IPTV Streamer APK file.
10. Start downloading the APK file by selecting the Go button near the URL field.
11. Next, click the Install button to install the application on Firestick.
12. Select the Open button to launch the application and then sign in with your M3U URL.
13. Finally, you can enjoy watching TV channels and exciting on-demand titles from your provider.
How to Install IPTV Streamer on Smart TV
1. Initially, open the web browser on your computer like Google Chrome.
2. Using a browser, search for the IPTV Streamer APK file.
3. When you get the search results, open a reliable website and download the APK file to your computer.
4. Find the downloaded APK file in the Downloads section of a computer.
5. Connect the USB drive to a computer and then copy the APK file to it before removing it from the computer.
6. Connect the USB drive to the Smart TV and then open the Settings menu.
7. Go to the Settings menu and select the Device Preferences option.
9. Choose the Security & restrictions option on the menu and select the Unknown Sources option.
10. Open any File Manager you have on your Smart TV and access the APK file that you have copied to the USB drive.
11. Also, install the APK file on your Smart TV and then open the IPTV Player.
12. Sign in to the application with the M3U URL from your provider.
13. When you get the channel playlist in the application and then stream them.
IPTV Streamer Review
This IPTV player has all the features that you are looking for. For instance, it has support for Electronic Program Guide and Parental Control features. It is a simple application and supports videos of different protocols. Also, when you access on-demand titles on this application, you can get details of the movies, including the actors, categories, and even the TMDB rating. However, it does not provide any content of its own to stream, and you need to be subscribed to an IPTV provider to access the content.
Alternatives for IPTV Streamer
Frequently Asked Questions
If the application is freezing on your device, you need to perform simple troubleshooting methods like re-installing the app or restarting your device. Also, make sure that your IPTV provider’s server is stable.
The IPTV Streamer is an IPTV Player that is available on the Google Play Store. It does not provide any content for streaming. You need to be aware of the content in the IPTV Provider that is illegal. It is advisable to stream the IPTV with a VPN for secure streaming.