Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, Lilly Player is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlists. It comes with Multiple playback options to stream the content on your wish.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The Lilly Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that the Lilly Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it doesn’t support Favorites Manager and Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U, FTP, WebDAV, SMB
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, iOS, Apple TV, Firestick, Smart TV, PC
- Chromecast Support: Yes
- AirPlay Support: Yes
Lilly Player has four different subscription plans, and they are mentioned in the below table.
|Six Month Subscription||$4.49|
Is Lilly Player Legal?
Yes, Lilly Player is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install Lilly Player on Different Devices
You can install Lilly Player on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Apple TV
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install Lilly Player on Android Devices
The Lilly Player app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its APK file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
- Open Settings → Choose Unknown sources → Swipe the toggle to enable it.
2. Open a web browser and download the IPTV Player APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and configure the credentials that you received from the IPTV provider.
Install Lilly Player on iOS
1. Turn on the iOS and go to App Store.
2. Next, click on the search bar and type Lilly Player, and search the app.
3. Select the app from the results and click on the Get button on the App Store.
4. Now, after installing, open the app and enter the IPTV credentials to watch digital content on your iOS.
Install Lilly Player on Apple TV
1. Open the Apple TV App Store > click Search bar.
2. Search for Lilly Player using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app → click Get.
4. Tap on Open to launch the app on Apple TV.
5. Enter the IPTV M3U URL to log in and start watching it.
Install Lilly Player on Firestick
The Lilly Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the IPTV Player APK in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install Lilly Player on Windows and Mac PC
Lilly Player is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Lilly Player APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane and click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install Lilly Player on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Lilly Player APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the Lilly Player and access the M3U extension of different IPTV service providers.
IPTVX is a premium and the best alternative for this IPTV. It supports M3U, M3U8 files, and Xtream Codes API. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favorite channels. The best thing about this IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, and Firestick.
With the iPlayTV IPTV, you can stream IPTV content using M3U format and Xtream Codes API. The IPTV app is not offering external player support. You can install the IPTV Player app from the App Store. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, streaming devices, and iOS devices.
The EVA IPTV is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U and Xtream Codes API. The app doesn’t support EPG support for TV channels. The IPTV player app offers external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
Lilly Player is the best IPTV player to stream content with the premier streaming experience. The IPTV player offers some cool features like External subtitle support, PIP, 4K support, Multiple Playback controls, and many more. Like other IPTV Players, you can contact the customer support of the service to place your queries. Purchase this feature-packed IPTV Player to enhance your streaming experience on your device.