If you are looking for an efficient IPTV player for your device, then you need to try Lilly Player. This IPTV player supports a wide variety of video and audio formats. For instance, it supports M3U, SMB, FTP, and WebDAV files that you can access and play. This IPTV player also supports subtitles for the videos that you are streaming on it, and you can disable it if you like.
Moreover, it comes with support for Electronic Program Guide as well. Also, this app will help you play your favorite videos and music without any interruptions. You can find this app on the App Store of your iOS devices.
|Six Month Subscription||$4.49|
How to Get Lilly Player on iOS Devices
1. Go to the App Store of your iOS device.
2. Click on the Search bar and type in Lilly Player.
3. Pick up the app icon and click on the Get option to download it.
4. When the download is complete, open the app.
5. Log in to the IPTV Player using the subscription credentials of your IPTV provider.
6. Finally, you can access live TV and other videos from your IPTV Provider on the service.
How to Get Lilly Player on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and open the Find tab.
2. Select the Search icon and search for AirScreen.
3. Select the app icon and then click the Download button to install it.
4. When the download is complete, open the IPTV Player on Firestick.
5. Connect your iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network that your Firestick device is connected with.
6. Tap the Screen Mirroring icon on the Control Panel of your iPhone.
7. Pick up your Firestick device from the list on your screen.
8. This will start to mirror the iPhone Screen on your Firestick.
9. Finally, open the Lilly Player app on your iPhone to access live TV channels.
How to Get Lilly Player on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and open the Settings menu.
2. Select the AirPlay option to turn on the feature.
3. Launch the Control Centre of your iOS device and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Choose the name of your smart TV from the list that appears on your screen.
5. Soon, the screen of your iOS device will start to mirror itself on your TV.
6. Finally, open the Lilly Player app and access it on your TV.
How to Get Lilly Player on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and then connect to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the App Store and search for Lilly Player using the search bar.
3. Start downloading the app by clicking on the Get button.
4. After the app installation is complete, click Open to launch the IPTV Player app.
5. Sign in to your IPTV Provider subscription with proper credentials and access live TV channels and other content from your provider.
Lilly Player Review
This IPTV Player has all the features that you wish to find in an IPTV player. It supports 4K and HDR videos along with other features, including EPG. You can easily control the volume, brightness, and playback progress on this application. Moreover, the iOS application supports both Chromecast as well as AirPlay.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are using an iOS device and looking for an effective IPTV player, then this might be one of the best choices for you.