A1 IPTV is a premium IPTV service that offers international TV channels. It offers entertainment content and popular sports events. Moreover, users of the platform can watch all seasons of TV series and the latest movies. The service offers subscription plans that users can access on up to 2 devices. The users of the IPTV platform can enjoy the TV channels in SD, HD, FHD, and 4K resolution.
- TV Channels: 3500 live TV channels
- On-Demand Content: 15000 VOD titles
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- External Player: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: 24 hours
There are flexible subscription plans made available by A1 IPTV.
|Subscription Duration||2 Connections||3 Connections||4 Connections||5 Connections|
Is A1 IPTV Legal?
No, it is hard to determine whether A1 IPTV is legal. It is because a few popular IPTV providers have been taken down recently because of including copyright-restricted content. Moreover, you might be worried about exposing your devices to online hackers and trackers. To ensure the security of your device, subscribe to a premium IPTV service. We recommend popular IPTV services like NordVPN and ExpressVPN, as they provide you with the best security.
How to Sign Up for A1 IPTV
1. Use any web browser on your computer to visit the official website of A1 IPTV.
2. On the home screen, scroll to the subscription plans section.
3. Click on the number of connections you want and select the Sign Up button next to the subscription you want.
4. In the next screen, choose the plan with adult content or without adult content as you wish.
5. In the Configure page, choose the Continue button.
6. In the Review & Checkout page, apply any promo code and click on Checkout.
7. Fill in the given fields with the necessary information and provide your payment details.
8. Click the Complete Order button, and you will receive an email from the service with your login credentials.
How to Install A1 IPTV on Streaming Devices
A1 IPTV is available for access on multiple streaming devices, and you can enjoy your subscription everywhere. Stream your account on devices like:
Install A1 IPTV on Android Devices
You can either install the APK file of the IPTV provider on your device or access it using an IPTV Player.
1. On your Android device, open a web browser and go to the official website of A1 IPTV.
2. Select the Install & Setup bar on the screen and choose the Android phones & tablets option.
3. Using the available link, download the APK file of A1 Pro Player.
4. Open the Settings menu of your Android device.
5. Tap the Security option followed by Device Management.
6. Select the Unknown Sources option and enable it.
7. Install the IPTV application on your device and open it.
8. Sign into the app using your A1 IPTV subscription details and play IPTV content from its library.
Get A1 IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can install the IPTV application on your computer with the help of the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
1. If you don’t have BlueStacks, visit the official website and download it.
2. Install BlueStacks and sign into it using the credentials of your Google account.
3. Open a browser and visit the official A1 IPTV website.
4. Download the APK file and save it on your computer.
5. In the BlueStacks interface, select the Install APK button and install the APK file you just downloaded.
6. After installing the app, open it and sign into your account with A1 IPTV.
Watch A1 IPTV on Firestick
If you are a Firestiiick user, you can enable Downloader to install the A1 Pro Player app to stream IPTV content from your account.
1. Open the Firestick home screen and select Find.
2. Select the Search tile and browse for the Downloader app.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click Download.
4. When the app download is complete, go back to the Firestick home screen and open the Settings menu.
5. Navigate to the My Fire TV option and click.
6. Find Developer Options and select it.
7. Select Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app on your screen.
8. Open Downloader and provide the A1 Pro Player APK URL.
9. Click the Go button to download the app to your Firestick.
10. Install the IPTV app on your Firestick and open it.
11. Sign in to your account with the account details of A1 IPTV and start watching your favorite TV channels.
Stream A1 IPTV on Android Smart TV
The official website of the provider includes the app APK link. You can download the app and install it on your Android Smart TV.
1. Turn on your computer and connect it to the internet.
2. Open a browser and visit the official website of A1 IPTV.
3. Download the APK file of A1 Pro Player and copy it to a USB device connected to your computer.
5. Remove the USB drive from your computer and connect it to your Smart TV.
6. Open the Settings menu on your Android Smart TV.
7. Select the Device Preferences option and click Security & Restrictions.
8. Select the Unknown Sources option in the menu.
9. Launch a File Manager and access the APK file in the USB drive and proceed to install it on your TV.
10. After installing the app, open it and sign into your account with the necessary details.
Access A1 IPTV on iOS Devices
The App Store of your iOS device includes efficient IPTV players that you can use to access your subscription with the IPTV service.
1. On your iOS device, open the App Store and search for the Simple IPTV app.
2. Pick up the app from the search results and click on the Get button and the App Store.
3. It will download the IPTV player on your iOS device.
4. Open the IPTV player and sign in to your A1 IPTV account.
5. When the TV channel lineup is available, stream them on your iOS devices.
Get A1 IPTV on MAG
You can use the M3U URL from the subscription with the service to stream it on your MAG.
1. Turn on your MAG device and open its Settings.
2. Navigate to and click System Settings.
3. Click the Servers option in the menu.
4. Select the Portals option and type in the Playlist name.
5. Also, provide the A1 IPTV M3U URL and click OK.
6. This will save the playlist, and you can stream your IPTV account on the device.
If you would like to know about similar services to A1 IPTV, check these services.
Edge IPTV is a leading IPTV platform that offers M3U playlists. Therefore, users can stream over 3600 TV channels using an IPTV player. It also includes support for a standalone APK file that users can install. They maintain their servers stable to eliminate streaming issues.
Helix IPTV is one of the best services with TV channels from across the globe. It offers popular channels from 50 countries like the US, the UK, and Canada. On the platform, watch over 14000 movies. This premium platform offers a 7-15 days refund policy and 24/7 customer support.
Dream IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service that offers affordable subscription plans. You can get a $4.99 per month subscription and stream on 2 devices. The IPTV services offer a 24-hour free trial for new users. The service offers EPG support and payment support through PayPal.
A1 IPTV is the ultimate entertainment source. Users can watch over 150 sports channels and stream PPV events. Platform offers a free month for all users who refer their friends to subscribe. Users of the IPTV provider can subscribe through various platforms like Visa Card and Master Card. The service offers customer support for its subscribers to help them out.