Journal Sat IPTV offers live TV for free. It is a standalone and APK service with minimum server downtime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as it has stable servers.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, sports, kids, movies, and many more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sporting events. It is possible to stream the IPTV content on only 1 device.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures no video stuttering when streaming. This IPTV provider can be accessed via a native IPTV player and external players like Lilly Player and Perfect Player IPTV.
- No. of Channels: 25+ live TV channels
- On-demand Content: Limited number of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: Free of cost
Is Journal Sat IPTV Legal?
No. Journal Sat IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Journal Sat IPTV?
The service is free of cost and you can visit the official website (http://iptv.journalsat.com) to get the free M3U URL for streaming.
You can install Journal Sat IPTV on your device for free of cost.
How to Stream Journal Sat IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Journal Sat IPTV on Android Devices
You can install the IPTV Provider app on your Android directly from the Google Play Store.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Journal Sat IPTV and choose the app from Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the IPTV provider app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Journal Sat IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can install this IPTV Provider app on Windows and Mac PCs via the Google Play Store. Install Bluestacks from its official website on your PC and proceed.
1. Open BlueStacks on your Windows/Mac PC and log in using your Google Account username & password.
2. Launch Google Play Store > Click the Search bar > Find Journal Sat IPTV.
3. Click Install to download and select Open to launch the IPTV app on your PC.
4. Select the M3U playlist or enter the M3U URL of the IPTV provider to sign in.
5. Load the channel playlist to stream the IPTV on PC.
Stream Journal Sat IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for Gecko IPTV on App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the Gecko IPTV Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Journal Sat IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Journal Sat IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Journal Sat IPTV app.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the IPTV Provider APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Journal Sat IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Journal Sat IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the IPTV provider APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the Journal Sat IPTV and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Watch Journal Sat IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream this IPTV provider on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U file format and stream Journal Sat IPTV on Kodi.
Stream Journal Sat IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the M3U URL of the IPTV.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch Journal Sat IPTV on Enigma
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the IPTV login details and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Breaking Cable IPTV
Breaking Cable TV is the best alternative to this IPTV. It includes 10,000 Movies and TV series. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs $15 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content to web players. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Lemo IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 18,000 TV channels and 60,000+ VOD. It offers a 36-hour free trial and costs $28.50 for 6 months. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Smarters and GSE Smart IPTV.
Yellow IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 1900+ channels and VOD. It offers a paid trial of 10 hours for €2 and its subscription costs €30 for 6 months. It supports the EPG guide for all TV channels in the library. Additionally, it even supports external players such as TiviMate IPTV Player and EVA IPTV.
Journal Sat IPTV is one of the free IPTV services that offer an M3U playlist for free. Using the playlist URL, you can watch live sports, upcoming schedules of sporting events, and other events. The service offers HD and FHD resolution for a maximum number of channels in the library. It also supports tech support via email portals to deal with your IPTV queries and troubleshooting problems. This IPTV would be a better fit as a primary or secondary IPTV provider for your streaming unit.