With cable cutting being the trend, many users started to use IPTV services to stream their favorite content and live TV channels. Magic IPTV is one such alternative for cable TV. It features nearly 4000 different Live TV channels across the globe. It does also offer 8000+ additional Video On Demand Contents. All the data provided are completely secured with the two-layer firewall along with 100s of servers with guaranteed upstream. You can have seamless streaming with this Magic IPTV, and we can see a detailed review on this writeup.
Features of Magic IPTV
- It offers 4000+ live TV channels and 8000+ on-demand content for streaming.
- The streaming quality is so reliable as the channel streams contents in both HD and SD quality.
- It features various English and Non-English contents.
- There is a wide array of Hollywood and Bollywood movies to choose from.
- It comes with 24/7 customer support and available on various devices to stream the contents.
It has also got a live stream and sports section, various religious channels. There is no geo-restriction, and it comes along with an EPG TV guide too. By paying €5, you can connect it to another device too.
The following are the four different pricing packages offered by the Magic IPTV. Each plan has got the same amount of channels and offers the same level of services. The only varying thing is that it’s a subscription period.
- Starter Plan – €19.95/month
- Basic Plan – €47/3 months
- Commercial Plan – €70/6 months
- Premium plan – €127/year
Apart from that, there are two other different plans like the premium plan that features 4000 international live TV channels, plenty of HD channels, along 9000 titles of VOD contents. Likewise, an Advanced plan features 2500 channels primarily in HD and international content along with 9000 titles of VOD contents.
Contents offered by Magic IPTV
You will be getting nearly 4000+ channels from various countries. The following are the countries from which the channels have been chosen.
|1. The USA|
2. The UK
5. The Netherlands
|6. Middle East|
Along with such live TV channels, you can get also get various on-demand content too. A wide array of 9000 titles of movies and TV shows are available for streaming.
How to Sign Up for Magic IPTV
1) From your computer or smartphone web browser, go to the Magic IPTV official site.
2) Select any of the plans and then click on Order Now option.
3) On the next screen, which is the configuration screen, enter the Mac address if any or just click on Continue.
4) In this screen, review the plan and enter a promo code, if any.
5) Then, click on the Checkout option.
6) Enter all the mandatory details, then choose the mode of payment.
7) Now, choose Complete Order.
8) All your login credentials will be sent via email.
There is a dedicated Android app that you can install from the Play Store. You can also install the app by sideloading the app with the Downloader app. And also, the site does offer tutorials for setting up the service on various streaming devices.
- Amazon Fire TV devices
- Android TV Box
- Apple iPhone or iPad
- Windows or PC
- Smart TV
Steps to Install Magic IPTV on Android Devices
1) Go to the Play Store from your Android device.
2) Search for the Magic IPTV app and select the app from the search results.
3) Click on the Install button. The Magic IPTV app will be installed on your Android device.
4) Launch the Magic IPTV app on your smartphone or tablet and enter the login credentials you received via email.
5) Login to your account and start streaming.
Steps to Get Magic IPTV on Firestick
1) From the Firestick home screen, click on the Settings option.
2) Choose, My Fire TV > Developer Options > Click on Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn on.
3) Install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
4) Launch the IPTV app and click on the URL field.
5) With the on-screen keyboard, type the Magic IPTV URL and click on Go.
6) Wait for the app to download.
7) Then, click on the Install button on the next screen.
8) Click on Open to launch the app and login with your account credentials.
Steps to Download Magic IPTV on Smart TV
1) Download the Magic IPTV apk from the web browser on your PC.
2) Copy the file to a USB drive and insert the drive on your smart TV.
3) Now, access the USB drive on TV using the file manager.
4) Select the file and click on it to install.
5) After installation, launch the app and log in to the streaming service with the credentials.
Related: King IPTV – Setup, Price, and Streaming Guide
Though the channel features various channels and on-demand content to stream, there are few buffering issues. Make sure to use a VPN like NordVPN or CyberGhost VPN in order to stream the contents without worrying about your privacy. The IPTV app features various contents, so the expensive subscription is all worth it.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.