Magic IPTV is an important alternative to cable and satellite subscriptions. They have over 100 servers that are maintained properly for an uninterrupted streaming experience. Also, the service offers streaming IPTV content in HD and SD quality. It offers IPTV content from various countries like the USA, the UK, Canada, Russia, and more countries. The app is available as an APK file that users can install.
- TV Channels: 1500 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: 8000 Movies and TV series
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Enigma, and Smart TV.
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
The following are three different subscription packages offered by Magic IPTV. However, the service doesn’t offer a free trial.
|No. of Connections||Pricing|
Is Magic IPTV Legal?
No. It is impossible for us to conclude whether this IPTV service is legal. Therefore, configure a secure VPN on your device. VPN providers like ExpressVPN or NordVPN protect the users’ data from hackers, trackers, ISPs, government agencies, and more. Furthermore, users can enjoy streaming IPTV content without any geo-blocks in the platform.
How to Sign Up for Magic IPTV
1) From your computer or smartphone web browser, go to the Magic IPTV official site.
2) Select any of the plans and then click on Order Now option.
3) On the next screen, enter the Mac address, if any, or just click on Continue.
4) In this screen, review the plan and enter a promo code, if any.
5) Then, click on the Checkout option.
6) Enter all the mandatory details, then choose the mode of payment.
7) Now, choose Complete Order.
8) All your login credentials will be sent via email.
How to Install Magic IPTV on Streaming Devices
By installing the APK file of Magic IPTV on various streaming devices. The compatible streaming devices include:
Install Magic IPTV on Android Devices
After downloading the APK file of the IPTV app, users can install it on Android devices.
1) Initially, open the Settings menu of the device and click Security.
2) Further, enable the Unknown Sources option.
3) Launch a browser on your android device.
4) Download the APK file of Magic IPTV from an APK website.
5) After downloading the file, install the Magic IPTV app on your android device.
6) Open the app after installation.
7) Enter the Username and Password of Magic IPTV. Then, click Login.
8) Now, play any video and watch it on your android device.
Get Magic IPTV on Firestick
The Downloader app from the Amazon App Store can help users install the app APK file on Firestick.
1) On the Firestick home screen, select the Find tab.
2) Tap on the Search tile.
3) Use the virtual keyboard to type Downloader.
4) Select the Downloader app from the search results and click the Get button to install the app.
5) Then, navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
6) Select Developer Options and click Install unknown apps.
7) Further, enable Downloader.
8) Open the Downloader app on Firestick.
9) Enter the Magic IPTV APK link on the URL box and tap Go.
10) Now, tap the Install button on the installation screen.
11) Wait for the app to install on your Firestick.
12) After installation, open the app and enter the login credentials of Magic IPTV on the respective box.
13) Finally, tap Login and stream the Magic TV content on your Firestick-connected TV.
Access Magic IPTV on Smart TV
To access the Magic IPTV library on Smart TV, users need to install the APK file of the IPTV app on it.
1) Initially, open the Android TV Settings menu.
2) Choose the Security & Restrictions option in the Settings menu.
3) Enable the toggle button near the option Unknown Sources.
4) Download the Magic IPTV APK from the web browser on your PC.
5) Copy the file to a USB drive and insert the USB drive into your Smart TV.
6) Now, access the USB drive on your Smart TV using the file manager.
7) Select the file and install it on your Smart TV.
8) After installation, launch the app and log in to the streaming service with the necessary credentials.
9) Choose any content to play and stream it on your Smart TV.
Stream Magic IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
The BlueStacks Android Emulator is an efficient tool for installing the Magic IPTV app on computers.
1) Open a browser on your PC and go to the official website of BlueStacks.
2) Download and install the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC.
3) Then, visit your desired APK website and download the Magic IPTV APK file.
4) Sign in to the BlueStacks emulator using your Google credentials.
5) Once you’re inside the emulator, tap the Install APK icon located on the side toolbar.
6) Select the Magic IPTV APK file and click Open.
7) Wait for the app to install on BlueStacks.
8) Once installed, open the app and fill in the necessary login credentials to stream Magic TV content.
Subscribers of Magic IPTV can’t access the channel playlist on an IPTV player. If you are looking for a service to access IPTV channels in IPTV player apps, try these services.
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV offers affordable IPTV services with a great selection of TV channels and on-demand titles. The IPTV service includes resolutions like HD and Full HD. Xtreme HD IPTV ensures stable servers with a 99.9% uptime. Therefore users can enjoy an uninterrupted streaming experience.
IPTV Trends is a stable IPTV provider with over 19000 TV channels of various categories. This IPTV service has support for an Electronic Program Guide. Furthermore, IPTV Trends include sports, news, and international TV channels. Also, the IPTV provider activates the IPTV account immediately when users confirm their subscription.
Sens IPTV offers TV channels from across the globe. For instance, users can watch TV channels from countries like the USA, Russia, Spain, France, the UK, and more countries. It offers over 6500 TV channels, 85000 movies, and 14000 series. The basic subscription offers a monthly plan of €9.00 per month.
Magic IPTV offers IPTV content in multiple languages. It offers 24/7 customer support for its users. It comes with a simple user interface that makes streaming IPTV content easier. Accessing IPTV content on the service might be interfered with by streaming issues. If IPTV is not working, try basic troubleshooting measures to fix them. Users can also contact the customer support team.