Max IPTV offers 6500 live TV channels, series, and videos on-demand. It also lets you stream popular news networks and PPV events. With its catch-up feature, you will never miss your favorite shows. Further, it provides thousands of local stations for streaming content. This service provider’s app can be installed on Android-powered devices, Firestick, Smart TV, and Windows and Mac PC.
- No. of Channels: 6500 TV channels
- On-demand Content: Yes, Thousands of Movies, series, and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and Windows and Mac PC
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No, Paid Trial plan is available for 3 days
The Max IPTV offers only a monthly subscription with an additional device connection. You can try the trial pack for 3 days before subscribing to the monthly plan. The subscription can be canceled anytime.
|Subscription Duration||No of Connections||Price|
|3-Day Test Run||1||$7.95|
How to Sign Up to Max IPTV
1. On your Smartphone or PC, open the web browser.
2. Navigate to the official website of Max IPTV.
3. Scroll down and go through the subscription plans.
4. Select the plan and tap the Buy Now button.
5. Complete the payment process using the on-screen instructions.
6. Your login details will be sent to the registered email address.
Is Max IPTV Legal?
Nowadays, there are thousands of unregistered IPTV service providers available in the market. These service providers may contain some contents without a proper license. Only the streamer will be responsible for what they access using these service providers. So it is good to use premium VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and ExpressVPN to ensure you are safe.
How to Stream Max IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can stream Max IPTV on the below-mentioned streaming devices.
Stream Max IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up Firestick and go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search results, select the app and tap the Download button.
5. Select Open to launch the app on your device.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
7. Select the My Fire TV tile under Settings.
8. Choose Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
9. Turn on the Downloader to install apps from unknown sources on your Firestick.
10. Click the Home tab on the left pane.
11. Enter the Max IPTV Download Link APK [http://bit.ly/3Ev406c] in the URL field.
12. Tap Go to download the APK file.
13. After downloading the APK file, select Install to get the app.
14. Click Open to launch the app on your device.
15. Sign in with your account details and start streaming your favorite content on Firestick.
Download Max IPTV on Android Devices
1. Navigate to Settings on your Android device.
2. Select Security and enable Unknown Sources.
3. Next, open any web browser and download the Max TV APK file from an official website.
4. Click Install to get the app on your device.
5. Tap the Open button to launch the app on your device.
6. Sign in with the account details provided by the service provider.
7. Select the content you wish to stream on your Android device.
Get Max IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and ensure it is connected to the internet.
2. Download the Max APK from a reliable website.
3. Go to the BlueStacks official website to download and install the BlueStacks emulator.
4. Open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
5. Tap the Install APK icon on the right pane.
6. Locate the APK file and install it on your device.
7. Launch the app and sign in with your account details.
8. Choose your favorite content and watch it on your PC.
Install Max IPTV on Smart TV
1. Power on the Smart TV and navigate to Settings on your Smart TV.
2. Tap Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
3. Swipe the toggle to enable Unknown Sources on your Smart TV.
4. Now, open a web browser on your PC and download the Max APK from a reliable website.
5. After downloading, copy it to a USB drive and insert the drive into the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Go to File Manager and locate the APK file.
7. Install the Max IPTV app and launch the app on your device.
8. Enjoy streaming your favorite content on your Smart TV.
Alternatives to Max IPTV
The alternatives for this IPTV are:
- Chapo Streamz IPTV: Stream 13000 TV Channels in HD quality
- Outer Limits IPTV: Access 4000 live TV channels for $20
- Excursion TV IPTV: Watch 700+ TV Channels and PPV Events for $10
Max IPTV Review
Max IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels at a reasonable price. It also supports its customers through online contact forms and email. You can use its test trial first, then get its subscription. If this IPTV doesn’t work, you can try troubleshooting to rectify the issue.