Chapo Streamz is one of the best IPTV service providers in the USA to stream live TV channels. It provides more than 13,000 channels in both HD and SD qualities. You can find your favorite entertainment, news, sports, and other channels on this platform, along with PPV events. It has a huge collection of video-on-demand library to stream anytime. Also, it offers a detailed Electronic Program Guide which you can use to find out what is streaming on each channel at any time. You can stream the Chapo Streamz IPTV using any IPTV Player on Windows PC, Firestick, Android, and Smart TV.
You can get subscribed to this IPTV service at $16 per month. With this subscription, you can connect up to two connections at the same time. Also, you can get a 24-hour free trial on the service to get a taste of what is streaming on the service before subscribing.
How to Sign Up With Chapo Streamz
1. Open any web browser on your computer and visit the Chapo Streamz official website.
2. Next, select the IPTV Subscription option from your screen.
3. From the list of available subscription packages, click on any one and then click on the Buy Now option.
4. On the next page, you can review your order click on the Checkout option.
5. Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the payment method.
6. Finally, click on the Place Order option.
7. You will get an email with your login credentials.
How to Get Chapo Streamz on Android Devices
1. Turn on the Android device and open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Click on the Search bar and search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
3. Choose the app from the list and select Install to install it on your device.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your device.
5. Paste the M3U URL on the respective field and click on Add User.
6. Finally, you can access your favorite live TV channels from the IPTV service on your TV.
How to Get Chapo Streamz on PC
1. Launch the Microsoft Store on your PC and then search for the My IPTV Player app.
2. Click on the Get button to install it on your PC.
3. Wait for the download to complete and then launch the My IPTV Player app.
4. In the respective field, enter the M3U URL of the IPTV service provider.
5. Wait for the channels to load on your TV and enjoy watching live TV channels.
How to Get Chapo Streamz on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and click the Search option under the Find tab on its home screen.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, search for the Downloader app.
3. Pick up the app icon from the search results and choose the Download option to download the Downloader app.
4. Once again, launch the Firestick home screen and click on the Settings icon.
5. Next, select the My Fire TV followed by Developer Options.
6. Click on the Install Unknown Apps option and then enable the Downloader app from the list.
7. Once again, go back to the home screen and open the Downloader app.
8. On the app prompt, click on Allow and go to the URL section of the app.
9. Paste the URL for the Perfect Player IPTV and click on the Go option.
10. When the APK file completes downloading, install it on your device.
11. Open the Perfect Player IPTV app and then paste the Beast TV URL of your subscription.
12. Finally, you can access live TV channels from your subscription to Firestick.
How to Get Chapo Streamz on Smart TV
1. Open the respective content store of your smart TV and install the Smart IPTV app.
2. Also, note down the Mac address of your Smart TV.
2. On your computer, visit the official website of Smart IPTV using any web browser.
3. Select the My List tab and paste the Mac address and M3U URL in the respective fields.
4. Next, click on the Send option.
5. Finally, you can access the live TV channels in the Smart IPTV app on your TV.
Chapo Streamz Review
This is the best streaming service to access channels from the UK, the US, Canada, and other countries. Also, you can access premium movie networks and sports networks on this service. You can find a huge library of catch-up channels on this service. These IPTV services are VPN friendly, and you can get subscribed to them using PayPal and CashApp. They have Telegram chat support that will help you with the IPTV not working issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a subscription-based IPTV service provider that gives you a free 24-hour trial.
The IPTV is safe to stream on your device. The IPTV service is friendly with a VPN, and you can use it to stream the IPTV free from illegal issues.