IPTV delivers TV programs, live TV, on-demand videos. Most IPTVs are free or available at a lower subscription cost. Nevertheless, they failed to satisfy the streaming needs of the user. You will find an ever-updating library of titles with the IPTV services. Mediastar IPTV Pro is one of the noticeable options to watch different content from across the world. It is a useful IPTV service if you are looking for entertainment without any limits. Check out this section for its features and the installation guidelines.
Features of Mediastar IPTV Pro
Some of the features of Mediastar IPTV Pro include the following.
- It has categorized the channels based on the countries of the world.
- You can watch news, music, movies, sports, kids, religion, etc.
- It will keep updating the library with new titles now and then.
- It is free and has no hidden or installation fee.
- You will find videos in different languages.
- The IPTV has added a trial code.
- It features a dedicated search field.
Mediastar IPTV Pro Pricing
The Mediastar Pro pricing details aren’t clear, or rather, we could not find it. However, the app is available for free, and you can download and install it at no cost.
Related: SKY IPTV Review: Setup, Pricing, and Installation Guide
How to Download Mediastar IPTV Pro on Android
Mediastar IPTV Pro is an Android app. It was earlier available on the Google Play Store but has been removed lately. However, you can install it as an apk file with the steps below.
To access any third-party, you should enable Unknown Sources on your Android phone. To do so,
- Open Settings >> App >> Menu icon >> Special Access >> Install Unknown Sources >> Chrome >> turn on the slider.
1. Launch a browser app on your Android device.
2. Search for Mediastar IPTV Pro apk using the search bar.
3. From the search result, select any trusted website to open it.
4. Hover to click on the latest version of the Mediastar Pro apk file to download it.
5. Tap on the Install button when prompted.
Once after the installation, select Open to launch the IPTV. The same process can be carried out on your Android Smart TV.
How to Install Mediastar IPTV Pro on Firestick
Since Mediastar Internet Protocol TV is an Android app, it works on Firestick as well. The procedure is discussed below.
To install any apk file on Fire TV, you should make the following changes on Fire TV Stick.
- Go to the Firestick Settings.
- Select My Fire.
- Choose the Developer options.
- Click on Turn On Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Finally, select Turn On.
1. Click on the Search icon from the menu bar of the Firestick.
2. By using the virtual keyboard, type as Downloader.
3. Under the Apps & Channels section, select Downloader.
4. Click on the Get or Download icon to install it.
5. After the installation, click Open to launch the Downloader app.
6. Click on the URL field under the Home tab of Downloader.
7. Type in the Mediastar Pro apk URL and press GO.
8. After the download, click Install to start its installation on Fire TV.
9. Finally, tap Open to launch the Mediastar TV Pro app.
Related: Boss IPTV: Features, Pricing, and Set-Top Box Installation
You can try installing Mediastar Pro on your device to stream channels from across the globe. With lots of genres, you will find hours of entertainment. For any queries, you shall leave us a comment below.