OnPoint IPTV is an IPTV Player to stream live TV channels, movies, TV Shows, and PPV events. You can stream the content using the M3U URL or M3U Playlists provided by the IPTV service provider. This IPTV offers an Electronic Player Guide (EPG) and has subtitles in many different languages. It allows you to create your own custom group of channels and custom design the app. You can even upload multiple playlists at the same time and easily switch them. It also allows you to set password locks for channels. This IPTV does not provide any content, and you need to add the channels on your own. You need a pay a subscription to activate the app. It is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
How to Install OnPoint IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and go to Settings.
2. Select Security and enable Unknown sources so that you can install apps from outside of Play Store.
3. Go back to the home screen and launch the browser.
4. Enter the OnPoint IPTV apk on the search bar, and from the search results, choose a trusted website.
5. Select Download to download the IPTV apk file on your device and click on Install.
6. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV app.
7. Note down the MAC address on the home page.
8. Return to the browser and visit OnPoint IPTV’s official website.
9. Click the Activate tab.
10. Enter your MAC address and Email address and select the Activate App.
11. The app will be activated, and select the Upload List tab.
12. Here, type your MAC Address and enter the M3U URL or Playlists.
13. Click on Upload Playlists, and the app will reload.
14. Now, enjoy streaming the content on your Android.
How to Download OnPoint IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick and on the home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Click the Search option and browse for Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the suggestion list and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Choose the Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Click the Downloader app and enable it so that your device allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of OnPoint IPTV.
9. Select Go, and the IPTV apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick. Click on Install.
10. Wait for the installation to finish and launch the IPTV app.
11. Note down the MAC Address that appears on the screen and visit the IPTV official website.
12. Go to Activate tab. Enter the necessary details and click on Activate App.
13. Upload the Playlists or M3U URL and start streaming the IPTV content.
How to Install OnPoint IPTV Apk on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter the OnPoint IPTV apk on the search bar.
2. Download the IPTV apk file from a trusted website.
3. Connect the USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
5. Select Settings and click the Device Preferences on your Smart TV.
6. Choose Security & Restrictions. Click on Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Now, move the IPTV apk file to your Smart TV.
8. Open the IPTV file to install on the Smart TV.
9. Launch the IPTV app and note down the MAC Address.
10. Go to the IPTV official website and Active the app.
11. Upload the Playlists on the official website.
12. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming the IPTV on Smart TV.
How to Get OnPoint IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser.
2. Search for the OnPoint IPTV apk and choose a reliable website.
3. Download the IPTV apk file on your PC and go back to the browser.
4. Visit the BlueStacks Official Website.
5. Download and Install the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC.
6. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google Account.
7. Click the Install apk icon on the home screen and choose the IPTV apk file.
8. Select Open, and the app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
9. Launch the IPTV app, and on the home screen, there will be a MAC Address note it down.
10. Visit the IPTV official website to Activate the app and Upload the Playlists.
11. Enjoy streaming the IPTV on your PC.
Onpoint IPTV is the best IPTV player you can use if you want to stream content from multiple playlists. First, you need to install the apk file on your device and note down the MAC Address. Then, go to the official website of the IPTV and enter your MAC Address and Email to Activate the app. Enter the Playlists or URL and select Upload Playlist to stream the content on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, there is an IPTV apk file available to download on Android TV, Samsung TV, LG TV, Firestick, and other streaming devices.
The IPTV subscription is a one-time payment of about €7.49.