OnPoint IPTV belongs to the category of user-friendly IPTV players and is compatible with multiple streaming devices. Precisely it is designed for streaming IPTV channels on your smart TVs. It has support for various subtitles and includes a password lock for channels. Also, it includes a few customizable options. For instance, you can change the app’s color and create a custom group of channels you like.
- Playlist Formats: M3U URL and M3U Playlists
- EPG Support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC
OnPoint IPTV has a one-time subscription payment of €7.55.
Is OnPoint IPTV Legal?
Yes, it is an IPTV player that does not include any IPTV content in the library. Users should add IPTV playlists to the app. However, it is possible for the trackers to access your private details while you are streaming online. The only way to secure your data and streaming device is by using a premium VPN. Express VPN and NordVPN are two of the most popular VPN services that can give you absolute security.
How to Install OnPoint IPTV on Streaming Devices
Users can install the IPTV player on various streaming devices to access the TV channel lineup from any IPTV provider. The supported platforms include:
Install OnPoint IPTV on Android Devices
To get OnPoint Player on Android devices, users must download its APK file from a trusted source and install it.
1. Turn on your Android device and go to Settings.
2. Select Security and enable Unknown sources so that you can install apps from outside of the Play Store.
3. Go back to the home screen and launch the browser.
4. Enter the OnPoint IPTV APK in the search bar, and from the search results, choose a trusted website.
5. Select Download to download the IPTV apk file on your device.
6. Also, install the IPTV Player on your device.
7. Open the app and set it up to stream IPTV content.
Download OnPoint IPTV on Firestick
Get the Downloader app on your Firestick to install APK files of apps from unknown sources on it.
1. Launch your Firestick and on the home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Click the Search option and browse for Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the suggestion list and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Choose the Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Click the Downloader app and enable it so that your device can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of OnPoint IPTV Apk.
9. Select Go, and the IPTV apk file will be downloaded on your Firestick. Click on Install.
10. Wait for the installation to finish and launch the IPTV app.
11. Launch the IPTV Player and proceed to set it up on the Firestick.
Stream OnPoint IPTV on Android Smart TV
Users should sideload the APK file of the IPTV Player on Android Smart TVs. Similarly, you can access it on your LG and Samsung Smart TVs.
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter the OnPoint IPTV apk on the search bar.
2. Download the IPTV apk file from a trusted website.
3. Connect the USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Remove the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
5. Select Settings and click the Device Preferences on your Smart TV.
6. Choose Security & Restrictions. Click on Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Open a File Manager to install the APK file on the Smart TV.
8. Launch the IPTV app and move on to the activation process.
Get OnPoint IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
The BlueStacks Android emulator is an efficient tool for installing the APK file of the IPTV player on your computer.
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser.
2. Search for the OnPoint IPTV apk and choose a reliable website.
3. Download the IPTV apk file on your PC and go back to the browser.
4. Visit the BlueStacks Official Website.
5. Download and Install the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC.
6. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google Account.
7. Click the Install apk icon on the home screen and choose the IPTV apk file.
8. Select Open, and the app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
9. Launch the IPTV app on the home screen and activate it on your computer.
How to Set Up OnPoint IPTV Player
After installing the IPTV Player, users should set it up on their devices using the MAC Address.
1. On your respective streaming device, install OnPoint Player and open it.
2. Note down the MAC address on the home page.
3. Return to the browser and visit OnPoint IPTV’s official website.
4. Click the Activate tab.
5. Enter your MAC address and Email address and select the Activate App.
6. The app will be activated, and select the Upload List tab.
7. Here, type your MAC Address and enter the M3U URL or Playlists.
8. Click on Upload Playlists, and the app will reload.
9. Now, enjoy streaming the content on your Android.
Get these IPTV Players on your devices as a replacement for the IPTV Player.
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is the best IPTV player for accessing multiple IPTV channels on various streaming devices. It is the best player because of its built-in features, GSE Smart IPTV includes support for Chromecast to stream content on your TV. Other features include parental controls, external subtitle formats, and embedded subtitles.
IPTV Extreme Pro
IPTV Extreme Pro is an IPTV plater to access IPTV content through M3U URL. The IPTV Player also has support for Electronic Program Guide. The IPTV Player is available on all your favorite devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC. It includes an integrated player, Auto EPG update, and Time Recording.
Undoubtedly, IPgroove Pro is one of the best options for an IPTV player. With the aid of your preferred provider, you can comfortably access your TV channels. You can also synchronize remote playlists to access them all in one place. It doesn’t require you to sign up and doesn’t offer any of its content for you to stream.
OnPoint IPTV is feature-filled and, therefore, an efficient IPTV player. You can add multiple playlists from different providers on the IPTV Player. It has different modes or separate sections for live TV, series, and movies. This makes it easier to access the content. They also have customer support available through email and Telegram.