Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, Simple IPTV is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlists.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with a search channel feature.
It is important to note that Simple IPTV doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it doesn’t support Favorites Manager and Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U
- EPG support: No
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: No
- AirPlay Support: No
Simple IPTV is a free IPTV player. You can install and access all its features for free of cost.
Is Simple IPTV Legal?
Yes, Simple IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install Simple IPTV on Different Devices
You can install Simple IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install Simple IPTV on Android Devices
Simple IPTV is natively available on the Google Play Store of Android devices. Hence, there is no need to search for external sources to install this player.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter Simple IPTV on the search bar and search for it.
3. Select the player and tap the Install button on the Play Store.
4. Click on Open to launch the app and
configure the necessary login credentials to stream the media content.
Install Simple IPTV on Firestick
This IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the Simple IPTV APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install Simple IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Simple IPTV is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
2. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
3. Go to the Google Play Store and open it.
4. Search for Simple IPTV and select the app.
5. Tap the Install button to get the app.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Sign in with your IPTV account and stream the live TV channels.
Install Simple IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Simple IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the Simple IPTV Player and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
IPTV Stalker Player
IPTV Stalker Player is a premium and the best alternative for this IPTV. It supports M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. It has a built-in Parental control feature for kids. The best thing about this IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, and Firestick.
With the IPTV Smarters Player, you can stream IPTV content using Xtream Codes API and M3U file format. You can also use external media players like VLC or MX Player to stream IPTV content. You can install the IPTV Player app using its APK file. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
The SmartOne IPTV is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in Xtream Codes and M3U format. It comes with a 1 year and a lifetime subscription plan to access its premium features. The IPTV player app offers external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
Simple IPTV is one of the best IPTV players to set up easily. You can upload the file, link, or enter the M3U playlist of your IPTV provider to stream its content on the app. It offers a search function and a neat channel list section to access TV channels quickly. The material design and the themes on the app make it even more likable. To stream any M3U playlist of IPTV providers free of cost, then this is one of the best.