Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV (BVH IPTV) is the best cord-cutter for cable and satellite TV subscriptions. This IPTV consists of over 4000 channels from all around the world. It includes popular IPTV content from the USA like CBS News, Newsy, MSNBC, etc. The Electronic Program Guide provided by this IPTV will help the users find the scheduled content easily. You can access Blerd Vision IPTV on Android-based devices using the standalone APK file.
- TV Channels: 4000+ TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: 1000+ Movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes, 2 Days
Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV offers three different subscription plans based on the number of connections.
|SUBSCRIPTION PLANS||NO OF CONNECTIONS||PRICING|
Is Blerd Vision Legal?
Nowadays, there are many IPTV services that are illegal and unverified. It is impossible for us to say whether Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV is legal or not. However, using a powerful VPN like ExpressVPN and NordVPN helps you to safeguard your data and hide your IP address from online hackers, government agencies, trackers, etc.
How to Sign Up for Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV
Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV is not accepting new customers, so if you are an old user, you can follow the steps here to subscribe to Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV.
1. Open any browser on your PC or smartphone and visit the official website of BVH.
2. Scroll down and select the Subscription plan.
3. Once selected, tap the Get Started button.
4. Enter your Username and Password in the appropriate field.
5. Tap the Login button.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
7. Once the payment is successful, login details will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Install Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can install the Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned below.
Install Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on Android Devices
The Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV app is not available on the Play Store, so you need to get the app on your device using its APK file.
1. Enable Unknown Sources in Settings. Enabling Unknown sources allows you to download third-party apps on your Android device.
2. Launch a browser and search for Blerd Vision Hosting APK.
3. Download the APK file and install it on your Android device.
4. Open the app after installation.
5. Enter the login credentials of Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV and tap Add User.
6. Search and stream the IPTV content on your Android device.
Download Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on Firestick
The Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, so you need to sideload the APK file using the Downloader app.
1. Locate the Firestick Home Screen and click the Find tab.
2. Click Search and use the on-screen keyboard to type Downloader.
3. Install the Downloader app on Firestick.
4. After installation, open the app and follow the on-screen prompts to access the app.
5. Then, navigate to Settings on Firestick.
6. Select My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
7. Tap Install Unknown Apps and enable Downloader by tapping the toggle button next to it.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the APK link of Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV.
9. Click Go to download the APK file.
10. Open the APK file and tap the Install button to get the app.
11. Launch the app and enter the required username and password to stream your favorite video content.
Get Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on Smart TV
To Install the Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV on your Smart TV, you need a USB drive and a PC. If you have these two things, then you can follow the below-mentioned steps to get the Blerd Vision IPTV on your Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and head to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and tap Security & Restrictions.
3. Enable the Unknown Sources option.
4. Now, open a web browser on your PC and download the Blerd Vision IPTV APK.
5. Copy the APK file to a USB drive and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Navigate to the File Manager section and install the APK file.
7. After installation, launch the app and sign in with your account details to begin streaming the IPTV content on your Smart TV.
Watch BVH IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to install the Blerd Vision IPTV on your Windows or Mac PC.
1. Download the apk file of BVH and store it on your PC.
2. Then, download and install the latest version of BlueStacks on your PC from its official website.
3. Launch the BlueStacks emulator and sign in using your Google credentials.
4. Tap the Install APK icon on the right pane and locate the APK file.
5. Tap the Install button to get the app.
6. Launch the app after installation and enter the login credentials of BVH.
7. Tap the Login button and wait for the content to load.
8. Once loaded, choose any content and watch it on your PC.
If you wish to stream more live TV channels and videos on-demand, then you can use the IPTV service providers mentioned here as an alternative to Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV.
No Limit IPTV
No Limit IPTV is used to stream 6000 live TV channels and thousands of movies, series, and TV shows. This IPTV can be streamed on multiple streaming devices using the popular IPTV players that support M3U files. There is no free trial available with this provider, so you can use the 24-hour paid trial for $3 and three days trial for $6 before getting the basic subscription.
Kemo IPTV is the best alternative to BVH IPTV, with 18000+ TV channels and more than 30000 movies and TV shows. It supports external players to stream this service on various platforms. Users can stream their favorites without buffering issues as this IPTV uses Anti Freeze technology. Moreover, this IPTV can be streamed on 5 different devices simultaneously based on subscription.
Supreme TV IPTV
With Supreme TV IPTV, users can stream 15000+ live TV channels from all over the world. They also provide 25,000 movies and TV shows in different categories. It also supports external players like VLC to stream IPTV on various devices. Additionally, you can use the IPTV players that are compatible with M3U URL to stream this IPTV. They don’t provide a free trial for the users to test the service.
How to Resolve Blerd Vision IPTV Not Working Issues
Sometimes the Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV app may stop working due to various reasons. In that case, you can follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting methods.
Check the Internet Connection– This is the primary fix you need to try when an IPTV service is not working. If the WiFi connection is weak, then you need to restart your router.
Restart the App- Next, close the app and open it again to check if the problem is fixed.
Uninstall or Reinstall the App- Uninstalling the app from your device will help fix the problem. Once the app is uninstalled, you need to install it again.
Restart the Device- Try restarting the device that you are currently using to access the BVH app to remove temporary issues.
Use a VPN- If you are unable to use the service in your location, then you need to connect to a VPN to unblock the geo-restrictions.
Blerd Vision Hosting IPTV is the best option to stream all your favorite content. The biggest advantage of this IPTV is its subscription. Based on your subscription, this IPTV service is accessible on multiple devices. If you have any queries, then you can clear them using the online ticket support from 9 AM to 5 PM PST. The representative will respond with the solution within 24 hours.