Royal IPTV is an extraordinary IPTV Player to stream the content of any IPTV provider. You can watch live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and your favorite series on the player. The IPTV requires a paid subscription to stream the content. You can watch the streaming 4k streaming quality. You can install the IPTV Player app on Firestick, Android, Smart TV, and PC.
- Royal IPTV provides a simple yet so powerful performance while loading the Playlists.
- It comes with a minimal design that is very clear and also simple.
- There is a protection feature with which you can protect a few categories with a password.
- You can hide the unnecessary categories and customize the stream as you prefer.
- It offers different modes with separate areas for Live TV, Series, and Movies.
- It does provide perfect customer support.
Moreover, it supports 4K videos and offers EPG guides. It also offers really good performance when loading the lists and supports 3D players too.
The pricing you pay is not for the contents but for activating the app you are using. You need to make sure that you have the app on your device or TV. You can upload your own playlists with a MAC id or delete the same whenever or wherever you want.
- To activate one device, you need to pay €5.49, a one-time payment for one device.
- Another important thing is that you can find two different Playlists on the website, which you may purchase.
- Turkish Playlist – €9.99 for 100 channels
- Albania Playlist – €9.99 for 40 channels
The following are the compatible devices that you can stream Royal IPTV on.
- Android Devices
- LG Smart TV (WebOS 4 or later)
- Samsung Smart TV (Tizen OS launched in and after 2017)
- Amazon Fire TV
- Windows and Mac PC
Install Royal IPTV on Android Devices
1. Power on your Android device and select the Settings app to open.
2. Choose Security in Settings and enable Unknown Sources to install apps from other sources.
3. Search for the Royal IPTV using the web browser.
4. Download the Royal IPTV apk file from reliable sources.
5. Click the Install button on the app installation screen.
6. Launch the app to activate and add playlists to stream.
Install Royal IPTV on LG Smart TV
1. Turn on the LG Smart TV and press the home button on your remote.
2. Now, navigate to the More Apps section in the LG Smart TV.
3. Then, click on the LG Content Store.
4. Search for the app and select the Royal IPTV app from the search results.
5. Click the Install button to install the IPTV on LG Smart TV.
6. Open the app to activate and watch the added playlists.
Stream Royal IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Power on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. Press the home button on your supplied TV remote.
3. Then, navigate to the Apps section.
4. Click on the Search icon and search for the Royal IPTV app.
5. Select the app from the search results.
6. Click the Install button to get the IPTV app on the Samsung Smart TV.
Related: Broadcasting Hut IPTV | Android, Firestick, iOS, Windows & Mac
Install Royal IPTV on Amazon Firestick
You can sideload the app by using the Downloader application.
1. Turn on the Firestick device and check the internet connection.
2. Choose the Find tab and select the Search option.
3. Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
4. Install the Downloader app on your Amazon Firestick or Fire TV device.
5. Go to Settings on the Fire TV home screen.
6. Select the My Fire TV in Settings and choose the Developer options.
7. Click the Install Unknowns apps and select the Downloader app.
8. Choose the Turn On option to install the apps from other sources.
9. Go to the Downloader app on the Firestick and select Accept in the prompt.
10. Move to the URL field and enter the Royal IPTV apk file URL.
11. Click on the Go button and wait for the app to download.
12. Now, select the Install option on the next screen to install the IPTV app.
13. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
14. Choose the content to stream on the Firestick device.
Install Royal IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Start the Windows or Mac PC and launch the web browser.
2. Search for Royal IPTV Apk and download the IPTV Apk file from a reliable source.
3. Visit the BlueStacks official website on the PC and select Download BlueStacks to download the installer file.
4. Double-click on the Installer file and select Install to install the BlueStacks.
5. Launch the BlueStacks and log in to your Google account.
6. Select Install Apk on the right side menu and choose the Apk file to open.
7. Install the IPTV app and launch the app on Windows or Mac PC.
8. Activate the app and log in to your IPTV Providers account.
9. Choose the content to stream on the Smart TV.
How to Activate Royal IPTV
After you have installed the application, you need to activate the app on the official website.
1. Open the Royal IPTV app on your desired device.
2. You can find the on-screen activation instructions.
3. From your smartphone or PC, go to the Royal Official Website [www.royaliptvapp.com/activation.html].
4. Enter your Email ID and the MAC address or your Smart TV address in the provided field. There you can also enter your concerned device’s MAC Address.
5. Then, click on Activate App.
6. Proceed and complete the payments.
7. Restart the app.
Add Playlists to the Royal IPTV App
1. On your smartphone or computer web browser, go to the IPTV website [www.royaliptvapp.com/myList.html].
2. Enter the MAC or LG TV address on the provided field.
3. Now, enter the Playlist URL you want to update.
4. Click on the Add Playlist button.
You can also activate the Playlist in alternative way. Go to the Royal Website [https://www.royaliptvapp.com/shop.html. Choose from the available playlist option (As of now, Turkish and Albania). Enter your Email ID and then click on Get Playlist. Proceed and complete the payment. The playlists will be added to the application.
Related: IPTV Shqip: Review, Features, and Installation Guide
Royal IPTV Review
The Royal IPTV allows the users to add Playlists of their own choice to the application to watch what they want to. There are separate areas for your Movies, Series, TV channels, etc. Install the app, activate it, and add your desired playlists to stream all your favorite content. Make sure to use a premium VPN to bypass all the geo-restriction and protect your privacy online by staying anonymous.