Excel Premier Media IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider. It has more than 8800 live TV channels, VOD, PPV events, and more. It also supports EPG (Electronic Player Guide) and M3U URLs. The IPTV also allows external media players to stream IPTV content. In addition, you can stream movies and TV shows available on IPTV as on-demand content. It is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
In order to meet the different needs of the customers, this IPTV provides you with multiple subscription plans. You can choose the plan you like and subscribe to the IPTV. The plans are:
|Subscription Plan||No.Of.Connections||Subscription Price|
|1 Day Free Trial Plan||1||$0|
|6 Months Plan||1||$60|
|12 Months Plan||3||$180|
How to Sign Up to Excel Premier Media IPTV
1. From any of your devices, launch the Web browser.
2. Search for Excel Premier Media IPTV and choose the official website.
3. Navigate to the Our Plans section. Choose the Plan and click on Sign Up.
4. From the Plans that appear on the screen, choose the plan you want and click on Order Now.
5. Click Checkout on the Review & Checkout Page.
6. On the Checkout Page, enter your personal details like Name, Email, Address, and more.
7. Type your Card Number, CVV, and other details in the Payment Details section.
8. Select Complete Order to finish the subscription process.
9. Once you have subscribed to the IPTV, you will receive all the necessary details via mail.
How to Stream Excel Premier Media IPTV on Android Device
1. Launch your Android device and select Play Store to open.
2. Type Rayo IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select Install to install the IPTV Player on the Android device.
4. Open the Rayo IPTV app and select Use Your Playlist URL.
5. Enter the M3U URL of Excel Premier Media IPTV and click on Add Playlist.
6. The IPTV content will be loaded, and enjoy streaming it on your Android.
How to Get Excel Premier Media IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device. Select the Find tab and click on Search.
2. Enter Downloader and choose the Downloader app from the results.
3. Click Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Return to the home screen and go to Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown apps.
6. Choose the Downloader app and enable it so that your device allows the installation of unknown apps.
7. Open the Downloader app and type the URL of the FileLinked apk on the URL box.
8. Select Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
9. Click Install to install the app on your device.
10. Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown apps.
11. Select the FileLinked app and turn On the toggle.
12. Launch the FileLinked app and enter the URL of the Excel Premier Media IPTV apk.
13. Click on Go. Once the apk file is downloaded, select Install to install the app on Firestick.
14. Open the IPTV app and sign in using your account credentials.
15. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Watch Excel Premier Media IPTV on PC
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser.
2. Look for BlueStacks and select the official website.
3. Click Download to download the Android Emulator on your PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks Installer file and select Install to install the emulator on your PC.
5. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account.
6. On the home screen, select Google Play Store.
7. Click the Search bar and enter IPTV Smarters.
8. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to install the app on BlueStacks.
9. Open the IPTV Smarters app and type your Username, Password, and M3U URL of Excel Premier Media IPTV.
10. Click Add User and start streaming your IPTV on your PC.
How to Get Excel Premier Media IPTV on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and enter 247 IPTV apk on the search bar.
2. Choose a trusted website and download the apk file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB Drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the TV.
5. Select Settings and click on Device Preferences on your Smart TV.
6. Choose Security & Restrictions. Click on Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Install the 247 IPTV apk on your Smart TV.
8. Launch the 247 IPTV app and type your Username, Password, and M3U URL of Excel Premier Media, and select Login.
9. Choose the content and enjoy streaming it on your Smart TV.
Excel Premier IPTV Review
Excel Premier Media IPTV is a fantastic IPTV that offers access to plenty of TV channels and on-demand content. On this IPTV, you can stream the content without experiencing any pauses or freezing of the screen due to the 99.99 percentage uptime. It also offers you a free trial period so that you can get to know more about the IPTV. When streaming content on IPTV, use a VPN so that you can protect your data and privacy. It divides the channels based on categories like News, Music, Kids, Sports, Religion, and Entertainment for quick streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the apk file on your device using Filelinked Code on the Firestick device.
The first task is to check the internet connection of the device when the IPTV is not working properly. You can close the app and relaunch the IPTV app with the correct login credentials. The device has to be updated to the latest version, and you can also restart the device.