ThopTV is a video streaming application that lets you watch 3000+ TV channels. The IPTV app is supported on platforms like Android, Windows, Smart TVs, Firestick, and Mac. Along with TV channels under categories ranging from News, Sports, Entertainment, etc., you can also stream 3000+ popular movies and TV shows on demand. It has built-in cast support to access its content on larger screens. It comes with an inbuilt video player to stream the media content. Mobile users can install MX Player if they want a better streaming experience. You will have a 7-days catchup for a few Indian channels.
The users can also add external subtitles to watch movies that are available in other languages. The user-friendly and simple UI lets the user access their favorite content with ease. The main advantage of ThopTV is that you don’t need to purchase any subscription packages. This IPTV application is entirely free to download and use.
How to Install ThopTV IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Launch your Android device and select Settings.
(2) Scroll down to Security and under Device administration, enable Unknown Sources.
(3) This will allow you to install apps from other sources on your device.
(4) Go back to the home screen and select the browser.
(5) Enter ThopTV Apk in the search, and from the search results, choose a reliable website.
(6) Download and install the ThopTV Apk on your Android smartphone, tablet, or TV.
(7) Wait for the installation to be over and open the IPTV app.
(8) Enjoy streaming live tv channels and more on your Android device.
Related: Galaxy IPTV: Stream 500 TV Channels & VOD Contents for Free
How to Watch ThopTV on Windows and Mac PC
(1) Turn on your PC and go to the browser.
(2) Search for ThopTV Apk and choose a reliable website from the search results.
(3) Download the ThopTV IPTV Apk new version on your PC and again click on the Search bar.
(4) Search for BlueStacks and choose the official BlueStacks website.
(5) Based on your PC, download and install the latest version of the BlueStacks emulator.
(6) Once the installation is done, launch the BlueStacks app player.
(7) Sign in using your Google Account.
(8) Click on the Install Apk icon on the right-side toolbar.
(9) On the pop-up window, select the IPTV Apk and click on OK.
(10) Once the IPTV Apk is installed on BlueStacks, launch the app.
(11) You can now stream the contents provided by the ThopTV app on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Install and Stream ThopTV on Firestick
(1) Open your Firestick device and select the Search icon under the Find tab.
(2) Search for Downloader and choose the same from the suggestion list.
(3) Select Download to install the app on your Firestick device.
(4) Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
(5) Navigate to Settings and click on My Fire TV.
(6) Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
(7) Select Downloader and turn it ON. This will allow your device to install apps from unknown sources.
(8) Now, launch the Downloader app and enter the ThopTV Apk URL in the URL box.
(9) Click on Go. The ThopTV app will be downloaded and installed on your Firestick device.
(10) Open the IPTV app and enjoy streaming the contents on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Stream ThopTV on Android Smart TV
(1) Select a browser on your PC and enter ThopTV on the search bar.
(2) From the search results, choose a trustable website and download the ThopTV Apk file.
(3) Connect a USB drive on your PC and transfer the Apk file to the USB.
(4) Remove the USB drive from the PC and connect it to the USB port of your Smart TV.
(5) Install the IPTV Apk on your Smart TV, and open the IPTV app.
(6) You can now stream all the contents on ThopTV on your Android Smart TV.
Related: Airy TV IPTV: Review, Setup, and Installation Guide
ThopTV is a reliable option if you want to stream media content for free. But, you should keep an eye on your privacy while using this app. Download this IPTV app and get free access to all TV channels from around the world. If you are suffering from any problems, like ThopTV won’t connect to the server or crashing or the IPTV is not working, you can contact customer support to resolve the issues.