With 1000s of IPTV Service Providers, everyone can enjoy live TV channels. Streaming TV channels have become handy with IPTV Service Providers. You have to choose the one that is appropriate for you with channels you like, and services offer. Here we are to help you with selecting an IPTV Provider. Now we are going to discuss one of the IPTV service providers named Unloaded IPTV.
Features of Unloaded IPTV
- It is a Premium IPTV Service provider that offers services from $20/month.
- You can stream up to 3000+ live TV channels.
- It even allows you to record live TV channels and watch them later.
- Apart from that, you can connect only one device at a time.
- It even offers movies, music videos, series, sports, documentaries, news, etc.
- You can even request TV shows that you want to stream to add.
How to Subscribe to Unloaded IPTV
(1) Open the Web browser on the PC and go to the official site of Unloaded IPTV.
(2) Now, choose the Plan that you want to subscribe to.
(3) Click on the Buy Now option.
(4) On the next screen, review your Order and click Continue.
(5) Now, complete the payment.
(6) On successful registration, you will be getting login credentials via Email.
How to Watch Unloaded IPTV on Android
There is no app on PlayStore. So in order to download the app, you need to download the APK from third-party sources.
(1) First, enable Unknown Sources on your Android Phone or Tablet. Go to Settings > Security and Restrictions > Enable Unknown Sources.
(2) Then, launch Google Chrome or any other web browser on your Android phone or tablet.
(3) Browse for Unloaded IPTV in the web browser.
(4) Select any reliable sources from the search results.
(5) Click on the Download APK option to get the apk file.
(6) Install the IPTV apk file on the Android device and open the IPTV.
(7) Sign in to your IPTV credentials and choose the content to stream on the Android device.
How to Stream Unloaded IPTV on PC
(1) Download the Unloaded IPTV Apk file from any reliable source.
(2) Now, download the BlueStacks app from its official site.
(3) Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in to your Google account.
(4) Then, click the Install Apk option from the left side panel.
(5) Now drag and drop the APK file and wait for the app to be installed.
(6) Once the app is installed, login into your account to start streaming the TV channels.
How to Install Unloaded IPTV Apk on Smart TV
(1) Get the Unloaded IPTV Apk file on your phone or computer.
(2) Copy the file to your Google Drive.
(3) Now, launch any File Manager app on your Android Smart TV and choose Google Drive.
(4) Log in to the same where you copied the apk file.
(5) Click the apk file and install the IPTV app on the Smart TV.
(6) Once the app is installed, login into your account and wait for the content to load.
How to Watch Unloaded IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick streaming device and connect it to the WiFi network.
(2) Select the Find tab on the home screen and choose the Search option.
(3) Search for the ES File Explorer file.
(4) Download the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
(5) Now, go to Settings > My Fire TV.
(6) Then choose Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
(7) Enable it for the ES File Explorer.
(8) Now, launch the ES File Explorer app and click the Tools option.
(9) Select the Downloader and click on the New (+) option.
(10) In the Path field, type APK URL, and in the Name field, type any desired name.
(11) Click on Download Now option.
(12) Once the app is downloaded, install the app on your streaming device.
While using any IPTV service, make sure to use a VPN to protect from the issues of illegal streaming. Also, it will help you to bypass geo-restrictions and watch any content anywhere. You can contact Unloaded IPTV through their social media accounts. If you don’t want to subscribe, you can always choose their 24-hour trial plan.