Orange IPTV is an IPTV Service Provider that requires a subscription to stream its content. It has thousands of live TV channels, on-demand movies and TV shows, PPV, and more. This IPTV has channels from all over the world and also divides the channels into various different categories like Sports, Entertainment, Music, Kids, and more. The IPTV supports Electronic Player Guide and M3U URL. It has channels like TLC, A&E, Bravo, ABC, CBS, and more. You can stream the Orange IPTV on devices like Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Pricing of Orange IPTV
Orange IPTV has only two plans, and they are:
- A 30-day trial plan with over 1,000+ channels and one connection costs $30.00.
- A 12-Months plan with over 1,000+ channels and one connection costs $100.00 with a monthly price of about $8.33.
How to Sign in to Orange IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, go to the browser.
2. Enter Orange IPTV on the search bar and choose the official website from the search results.
3. Navigate to the Subscription section. Choose the plan you want and click on Buy Now.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
5. Once you have subscribed for the IPTV, your account details will be sent to you via mail.
How to Stream Orange IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device, click on the Find tab and select Search.
2. Enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the search results and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and click Settings.
5. Select My Fire TV and choose the Developer Options.
6. Click the Install Unknown apps and select the Downloader app.
7. Enable the Downloader app so that you can install apps from unknown sources.
8. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of 247 IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Click Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick. Select Install.
10. Once the installation is over, open the 247 IPTV app.
11. Enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL of Orange IPTV and select Login.
12. Enjoy streaming the content available on the IPTV.
How to Watch Orange IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch your PC and select the browser to open.
2. Download the OTT Navigator IPTV apk file from a trusted website.
3. Connect a USB Drive to your PC and move the IPTV apk to the drive.
4. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on your smart TV.
5. On your smart TV, go to Settings and click on Device Preferences.
6. Select Security & Restrictions. Choose Unknown sources and enable it.
7. Now, move the IPTV apk file to your TV, and open the IPTV file.
8. Click on Install, and the IPTV app will be installed on your Smart TV.
9. Launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app and enter the M3U URL of Orange IPTV.
10. Choose the content you want to stream on your Smart TV.
How to Get Orange IPTV on Android Device
1. Switch on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and type Rayo IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install to install the app on your device.
4. Wait for the installation to finish and open the Rayo IPTV app.
5. Click the Use Your Playlists URL and enter the M3U URL of Orange IPTV.
6. Select Add Playlist and start streaming the content on your Android.
How to Get Orange IPTV on iOS Device
1. Launch your iOS device and select App Store.
2. Enter GSE Smart IPTV on the search and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select Get, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app. Click on Menu and select Remote Playlists.
5. Click on the + icon and type the M3U URL of Orange IPTV.
6. You can now stream the content provided by the IPTV on your iOS device.
How to Stream Orange IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and click the Search bar.
2. Type BlueStacks and choose the official website from the results.
3. Click on Download, and the Android Emulator will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Select Install, and once the installation is over, launch BlueStacks.
5. Sign in using your Google Account and select Play Store.
6. Browse for IPTV Smarters in the Google Play Store.
7. Click Install to install the IPTV Smarters app on the PC.
8. Launch the IPTV Smarters app and type your Username, Password, and M3U URL.
9. Select Add User and enjoy watching the content on your PC.
Orange IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider. By subscribing to the IPTV, you can stream it on various streaming devices using the IPTV Players. You can use the VPN for streaming the IPTV content when you have doubts about illegal streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no apk file available for Orange IPTV. You can install the IPTV Player to stream the IPTV through M3U URLs.
This IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV. It offers two kinds of subscriptions to stream live TV, on-demand movies, series, and TV shows.