Vue Media IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 12,000+ live TV channels and 15,000+ VOD content. In this provider, there is no free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at $19.99 per month for two connections. Since the service comes with its dedicated app, you can directly download it on compatible devices.
Instead, you need to use an external IPTV player that supports Vue Media IPTV’s Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content. This standalone service comes with an impressive server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from numerous countries. The media library consists of different kinds of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD/HD/FHD video resolution.
- No. of Channels: 12,000+ channels
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Bitcoin, etc
Is Vue Media IPTV Legal?
No. IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Vue Media IPTV
Go to the Vue Media IPTV‘s official website (https://vuemedia.tv/). Choose the subscription plan and click the Order Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal, Credit payment, or Crypto payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials such as the Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, Vue Media IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
How do you log in to Vue Media IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices for Vue Media IPTV
Install Vue Media IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download and install the latest version of the IPTV Provider APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Vue Media IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Vue Media IPTV APK from a trusted source.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials for streaming.
Get Vue Media IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream this IPTV via its App.
To Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
To Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Vue Media IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install, followed by the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Enter the credentials into the IPTV app to load the channel playlist.
5. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Vue Media IPTV on Android TV
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Vue Media IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the Vue Media IPTV and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
The following are the best alternatives to Vue Media IPTV that you can give a try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Media Library Included
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG, and Enigma
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV
Vue Media IPTV provides you with all the possible ways to stream live TV channels and a vast array of videos on demand. The only thing that is missing in the IPTV is the M3U playlist URL and the unavailability of subscription plans for a single connection. Apart from that, it has some great content libraries at a budget-friendly price. If you have any doubts regarding the service, you can contact its customer support service through Telegram, Skype, Twitter, and Facebook.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 8.5 out of 10 for Vue Media IPTV.