IPTV is a platform through which TV services being delivered to people who are unable to get a cable TV connection. Vue Media IPTV is one such IPTV service that is used as an alternative for cable TV service. It provides thousands of live TV channels, TV shows, movies, and many more. The IPTV provides over 10000+ hours of video content at a fewer cost subscription. The most important thing about IPTV is that it was made available on almost all commonly used devices. Let’s see how to sign up and install Vue Media IPTV on your device.
Features of Vue Media IPTV
- All channels are available in both HD and SD quality.
- User-Friendly and easy-to-use interface.
- Setup your account instantly without any wait time.
- 24/7 support via Telegram or Email.
- Support external player for streaming video.
- Multiscreen mode to watch on multiple screens simultaneously.
- Compatible with all commonly used devices.
How to Sign Up for Vue Media IPTV
(1) Open the browser on your smartphones or PC.
(2) Visit the Vue media IPTV package page (URL: (https://vuemedia.tv/#packages).
(3) Select the plan that suits you and click on View Packages.
(4) A popup will appear with your package.
- 1 week (connection: 1) – £5.99 per month
- 1 week (connection: 2) – £6.99 per month
- 1 month (connection: 1) – £7.99 per month
- 1 month (connection: 2) – £11.99 per month
- 1 month (connection: 4) – £15.99 per month
- 3 month (connection: 1) – £16.99 per month
- 3 month (connection: 2) – £21.99 per month
- 3 month (connection: 4) – £26.99 per month
- 6 month (connection: 1) – £25.99 per month
- 6 month (connection: 2) – £31.99 per month
- 6 month (connection: 4) – £36.99 per month
(5) Also, you can view its device compatibility, Channel list, movie list, and TV channels list.
(6) Now, click on Purchase to proceed further.
(7) Check your price details and enter the code if you have any.
(8) Click on Pay with Credit Card.
(9) Enter your name, email address, and card details in the respective fields.
(10) Now click on Pay to complete your payment.
(11) Once the payment is made, your account will be set up in 3 minutes, and you will receive a mail from Vue media IPTV.
How to Download and Install Vue media App on Android
(1) Open any browsers on your Android device.
(2) Visit Vue media IPTV official site (https://vuemedia.tv) on your Android smartphone or tablet.
(3) Click on Sign in and log in with your credentials.
(4) Under the Downloads tab, select the Vue Media IPTV file and download the apk file on your Android smartphone or tablet.
(5) Install the apk on your Android device.
(6) Now, open the app and login with your credentials.
(7) Start watching all your favorite channels, movies, and much more.
How to Stream Vue Media IPTV on PC (Windows and Mac)
(1) Open any available browser on your PC.
(2) Visit https://vuemedia.tv in your browser.
(3) Login with your credentials by clicking on sign in.
(4) In the customer dashboard, click on the Web Player.
(5) Now, login with your credentials provided during the sign-up process.
(6) Stream all your favorite channels and movies on the web player.
Related: Dragon IPTV: Features, Pricing, Setup & Installation.
How to Watch Vue Media IPTV on Firestick
(1) Firstly, open Settings from the home screen.
(2) Navigate to the My Fire TV option.
(3) Select the Developer options.
(4) Under Developer options, select the Apps from Unknown Sources.
(5) Turn it on by selecting Turn on from the warning message.
(6) Secondly, Click on the Search icon from the home screen.
(7) Search for Downloader in the search bar.
(8) Click on Get to download and install the app on your Firestick.
(9) Once downloaded, open the Downloader app.
(10) Enter the URL provided in the customer dashboard to download the Vue Media IPTV app on your Firestick device.
(11) Download and install the app on your device.
(12) After installation, open Vue Media IPTV on your Fire TV Stick.
(13) Login with the credentials that are provided during the sign-up process.
(14) Now, you can watch all the channels and movies available at your plan on your Fire TV.
How to Reset Password on Vue Media IPTV
(1) Open browser in your smartphone or PC
(2) Visit https://vuemedia.tv/user/forgot in your browser.
(3) Enter your Email ID and receipt id (provided during the sign-up process).
(4) Complete the I’m not a robot box and verify you are not a robot.
(5) Now, click on Submit.
(6) You will receive an email to reset your password and regain access to your account.
How to change Video Player in Vue Media IPTV
(1) Open the Vue Media IPTV app on your Fire TV Stick.
(2) Select the Settings icon (gear icon) from the top of the screen.
(3) Navigate to External Players under settings.
(4) Select Add player from the screen.
(5) Select any external player available on your device.
Note: It is best to use the MX player to stream IPTV on any of your Firestick devices.
(6) Also, click on Add in the confirmation message that appears.
(7) Now, you can stream all the content from Vue media TV on your External player.
Related: Hive IPTV: Review, Pricing, and Setup Guide
Vue Media IPTV provides you with all the possible ways to stream live TV channels. The only thing that is missing in the IPTV is the M3U playlist URL. Apart from that, it has some great content libraries at a budget-friendly price. If you have any doubt regarding the article, make use of the comment section below.