Falcon IPTV is a popular IPTV Service Provider with 4000+ live TV channels for streaming anytime. It also has plenty of on-demand content for streaming. The IPTV Provider has content from all over the world, like the USA, Canada, Arabia, and more. You can also stream movies, TV shows, documentaries, and more with different genres like Action, Romance, Fantasy, Thriller, Horror, Comedies, and more. It has classified the TV Channels for easy access at any time. This IPTV is accessible on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
- No. of Channels: 4000+ TV Channels
- On-demand Content: 8000 VOD
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows and Mac PC, MAG, Formuler, Kodi, and Smart TV
- External Player Support: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes
The Subscription plans for Falcon IPTV are of three types. You can choose the subscription based on the duration.
- 1 month – $20
- 3 months – $45
- 6 months – $65
- 12 months – $85
Is Falcon IPTV Legal?
Falcon IPTV may or may not contain illegal content for streaming. You must be careful while streaming the IPTV to avoid certain risks associated with it. Make sure you enable a VPN on your device, as it protects your data and privacy against hackers, viruses, and more. It also helps you get over geo-restrictions in case the app is banned in your country. Try a Premium VPN such as NordVPN or ExpressVPN to unblock the geo-restrictions in your region.
How to Subscribe to Falcon IPTV
Falcon IPTV is a Premium IPTV service provider. It gives you a one-day free trial to learn more about IPTV and its services. It also gives you different plans for you to choose a plan.
1. From the website homepage, click on the Check Pricing button.
2. Next, choose the subscription cost that you prefer.
3. Enter the relevant details and select the number of connections you want.
3. Select Add to Cart and enter the payment details.
4. Now, you will receive the M3U URL and all the credentials to your device.
How to Install Falcon IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can watch Falcon TV streaming on various devices with our installation guide.
Stream Falcon IPTV on Firestick
You need to have the Downloader app to sideload the IPTV Player to stream Falcon IPTV on Firestick.
1. Launch your Firestick, and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button to go back to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and enable it.
8. Launch the Downloader app and enter the TiviMate IPTV URL in the URL box.
9. Select Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
10. Click on Install to install the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
11. Open the IPTV app and log in with your Falcon IPTV account details.
12. Enjoy streaming your favorite IPTV content on Firestick.
Stream Falcon IPTV on Smart TV
To do this, you must install the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your Smart TV. Luckily, this application is compatible with all Smart TVs. So, you can install it straight away to your device using the respective app stores.
1. Initially, open the app store on your Smart TV and search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
2. Pickup the app from the search result and install it.
3. Once the application is installed successfully, launch it and sign in with your credentials, including your Username, Password, & URL.
4. After that, hit Add User, and your Falcon IPTV will begin to process all the contents.
5. Finally, you can start streaming your favorite Live TV channels and on-demand content on your Smart TV.
Stream Falcon IPTV on Android Devices
Instead of installing the APK, you can install the IPTV Player app and enter the M3U URL to stream all the Live TV channels on your Android devices.
1. Turn on your Android device and open Play Store.
2. Enter IPTV Player and choose the app from the search results.
3. Click on Install to install the app on the device.
4. Wait for the installation to finish and launch the IPTV Player app.
5. Enter details like playlist name, M3U URL, and select Add.
6. Enjoy streaming the IPTV content on your Android device.
Stream Falcon IPTV on iOS
If you are about to stream this IPTV on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, you have to install an app called the Smarters Player Lite app. This app is natively available on the App Store.
1. Launch the App Store on your device and search for the Smarters Player Lite app.
2. Pick up the app from the search results and install the app on iOS devices.
3. When the installation process is completely over, launch the IPTV Smarters Player and sign in with your necessary credentials.
4. After that, you can access this IPTV Provider on your iOS device.
Stream Falcon IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
On Windows PC and Mac, you can install this IPTV provider with the assistance of BlueStacks Android Emulator
1. Open the browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Enter BlueStacks on the search bar and choose the BlueStacks official website.
3. Click on Download to download the Android emulator on your PC.
4. Double-click on it and select Install to install the emulator on your PC.
5. Open the BlueStacks and log in with your Google Account.
6. Select Play Store on your home screen.
7. Launch the app and enter IPTV Pro on the search bar.
8. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install.
9. Once the installation is over, open the IPTV Pro app.
10. Enter your Username, Password, and M3U URL of Falcon IPTV.
11. Click on Login and start streaming the IPTV content.
Stream Falcon IPTV on Kodi
You can install the Falcon IPTV on Kodi. Using this, you can also stream this IPTV on devices like Android, Firestick, and Linux.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device and click on the TV option from the left side panel.
2. Select Enter Add-on-Browser and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client.
3. After that, select Configure, followed by General.
4. Now, set the location to Remote Path (Internet Address) and select M3U Playlist URL.
5. Enter the URL of Falcon IPTV, select OK, and Enable it.
6. Restart your Kodi, and you can stream all the Live TV channels easily.
Stream Falcon IPTV on Formuler
Formuler is a 4K Android OTT media streamer. It also supports streaming playlists from this IPTV provider.
1. Power on your Formuler Box and launch the MYTV Online app.
2. After that, select the Edit Service option.
3. Choose the Edit button and provide a service nickname.
4. Next, enter the M3U URL of Falcon IPTV and hit OK.
5. Restart the Formuler Box and start streaming the live TV channels.
Stream Falcon IPTV on MAG
Before starting the process, make sure that you have connected the MAG device to your Smart TV with a sufficient internet connection.
1. Open the Settings menu on your MAG device and select System Settings.
2. Choose Servers followed by Portals and enter the Portal Name.
3. Now, enter the Falcon IPTV M3U URL in the relevant field and Save it.
4. Finally, restart your MAG device and begin to access all the Live TV channels and on-demand content.
Alternative to Falcon IPTV
You can check out the other best service provider for your streaming device below.
Kemo IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers, with 96,000+ on-demand content. It has 18000+ TV channels in 4K streaming quality. Moreover, Kemo IPTV offers different subscriptions with multiple connections on which you can choose the one you prefer.
Cosmos IPTV is one of the premium-based IPTV service providers. It provides popular TV channels with affordable subscription costs. All subscribers can watch their favorite movies, sporting events, and so on without additional charges. Along with that, this service also offers a TV-Catchup feature so that the users will not miss their preferred shows.
Yeah IPTV is a reliable IPTV provider, and it is equipped with thousands of Live TV channels and VOD content. All the TV channels are from major countries like the USA, UK, and Canada. This IPTV also offers exclusive sports, news, and so on. All the subscribers can get 24/7 customer support via Email.
Falcon IPTV is one of the best ways to stream live TV channels at a lower cost. It also has a built-in video player and also supports an external video player. You can access 24/7 customer support to report queries. It offers a TV catch-up for 3 days to stream live TV channels.