IPTV Trends offers live TV and VOD for a premium price with 99.9% server uptime. It is one of the IPTV providers with built-in EPG support. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres, such as entertainment, adults, kids, music, etc.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream live sports and PPV events. It is possible to stream IPTV content on five devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, Canada, and other Countries. You can also any external player like Batanga IPTV Player and Pixel IPTV to stream this IPTV content
- No. of Channels: 19,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: 56,000+ movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Smart TV, MAG.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (24-hour paid trial for $2.99)
- Payment Options: Credit/Debit card, Paypal, and Cryptocurrencies
Is IPTV Trends Legal?
No. IPTV Trends is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for IPTV Trends?
Go to IPTV Trends‘s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Choose Plan button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from the available transaction modes. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL and Xtream Codes IPTV.
This IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|Subscription Duration||1 Connection||2 Connections||3 Connections||4 Connections||5 Connections|
How to log in to IPTV Trends?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player or IPTV Trends app on your device to enter the IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream IPTV Trends on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Install IPTV Trends on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the IPTV Trends APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch IPTV Trends on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the IPTV Trends APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Stream IPTV Trends on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTV Smarters Player to stream the media content offered by IPTV Trends.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters Player on the App Store and select the Get button.
3. Launch the IPTV Smarters Player app after the installation.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get IPTV Trends on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the IPTV Trends app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the IPTV Trends APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details and finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install IPTV Trends on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the IPTV Trends Player APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Install IPTV Trends on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Smart IPTV Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Smart IPTV Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream IPTV content on your smart TV.
Stream IPTV Trends on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the IPTV Trends M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Watch IPTV Trends on Enigma 2
1. Launch a browser on the PC to visit the Putty website (putty.org).
2. Download and install the software on your PC.
3. Note the IP Address shown and launch Putty Software.
4. Now enter the IP address and change the connection to Telnet.
5. Input the login details of the IPTV provider and select Open.
6. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Fame IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 18,000+ live TV channels and 40,000+ VOD. It offers a 1-day free trial and costs $9 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 4 devices. It even supports external players such as OTT Player and IPTV Lite Player.
Yeah IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 17,000+ TV channels and 80,000+ VOD. It offers a 36-hour free trial and costs $15 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Stream Player and GSE Smart IPTV.
Lemo IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 18,000 TV channels and 60,000+ VOD. It offers a 36-hour free trial and costs $28.50 for 6 months. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Additionally, it even supports external players such as Super IPTV Player and Simple IPTV Player.
IPTV Trends is a great choice for beginners as it offers a wide range of live TV channels and on-demand content. All the content in this IPTV service can be streamed in SD, HD, and 4K quality. It provides 24/7 customer support and installation guides for different devices. It is one of the best IPTV providers with an excessive video library and amazing features. The high subscription price of this provider is the major drawback when it is compared to its competitors.