IPTV Trends is a great IPTV provider that provides premium TV channels in the US, UK, Canada, and other Europe countries. With a server uptime of 99.9%, you can watch the IPTV channels seamlessly. This IPTV is compatible with all popular IPTV players. All the content in this IPTV service can be streamed in SD, HD, and 4K quality. It provides 24/7 customer support and installation guide for different devices.
- No. of Channels: 19000+ TV Channels
- On-demand Content: 10000+ movies, series, and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, iOS, Firestick, Windows and Mac PC, MAG device, and Smart TV
- External Player Support: Yes
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No, 1-day paid trial
If you want to test trial the service, you can subscribe to the 1-day trial package offered by this IPTV, which will cost you $2.99. There are multiple subscription plans available for the streamers to choose from.
- 1 month – $18.99
- 3 months – $50.99
- 6 months – $80.99
- 1 year – $150.99
- 2 years – $250.99
Is IPTV Trends Legal?
Nowadays, most IPTV services illegally stream copyrighted content. To safeguard yourself from legal issues, you need to set up a VPN on your device. In addition, VPN is also used to access the service or content that is geo-restricted. We strongly recommend NordVPN or ExpressVPN for streaming IPTV content securely.
How to Get Subscription for IPTV Trends
1. Visit the official website of IPTV Trends using any web browser on a PC or smartphone.
2. Navigate to the Subscription section.
3. Select a plan and click on the Get Now button.
4. Review your Order and tap on the Checkout button.
5. Enter the billing details and select a Payment Method.
6. Provide your Credit or Debit Card details.
7. Click on Complete Order to get the subscription.
8. You will get the M3U URL, username, password, and portal URL through your registered Email address.
How to Install and Stream IPTV Trends on Streaming Devices
The IPTV Trends is compatible with major streaming devices. You can stream the IPTV on the following devices.
Stream IPTV Trends on Android Devices
The IPTV Trends app is currently unavailable in the Play Store. You can stream the IPTV using the IPTV Player for Android.
1. Unlock the Android Device and go to Settings.
2. Select the Security section and tap Install Unknown Sources.
3. Choose the Web Browser to enable the installation of unknown apps.
4. Select the Web Browser to launch and look for IPTV Trends.
5. Download the Perfect Player Apk file from a trusted website.
6. Install the IPTV Player app and launch the Perfect Player app on Android devices.
7. Log in to your IPTV Trends account and choose the content to stream.
Watch IPTV Trends on iOS Devices
The App Store doesn’t have the IPTV Trends app, but you can get any IPTV Player to stream the content using M3U URL.
1. Install the GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store.
2. After installation, open the GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Select the Plus icon from the lower-left corner of the interface.
4. Tap on Add M3U URL in the menu.
5. In the Playlist name, enter IPTV Trends. Provide the M3U URL of the IPTV Trends in the Playlist URL.
6. Tap on Add. Now, the IPTV channels will be added.
7. Select any channel or movie to stream on your handheld device.
Stream IPTV Trends on Windows & Mac PC
VLC Media Player lets you stream IPTV content using M3U Playlists.
1. Download and install the VLC Media Player on your PC from the official site.
2. Then, open the VLC player on your PC.
3. Click on Media and select Open Network Stream.
4. Go to the Network tab and enter the M3U URL of IPTV Trends in the URL box.
5. Click on the Play button.
6. Now, watch your favorite IPTV Trends channels on your PC.
Watch IPTV Trends on Firestick
You can sideload the IPTV Player on Firestick devices using the Downloader app to stream this IPTV.
1. Power on your Firestick device and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Click the Find tab and select the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader on the Amazon App Store and choose the Downloader application.
5. Select the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
6. Then, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
7. Enable the Downloader by tapping the toggle switch next to it.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of TiviMate IPTV Player.
9. Select Go to download the apk file and install the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
10. After installation, open the IPTV app and enter the M3U URL of IPTV Trends.
11. Now, play any video content and enjoy streaming it on your Fire TV Stick.
Stream IPTV Trends on MAG Devices
The IPTV Service Provider offers M3U URL so that you can easily watch the content on the MAG devices.
 Connect the MAG device to the TV and go to the home screen.
 Choose Settings and select System Settings.
 Click Servers in the menu and choose Portals in the menu.
 Enter the IPTV name and provide the M3U URL of the IPTV Provider.
 Select the Save option and restart the MAG device.
 Stream the TV channels on the MAG device.
Watch IPTV Trends on Smart TV
You can stream this IPTV on the Smart TV using the Smart IPTV. The Smart IPTV is available for free download in the Android, LG, and Samsung Smart TV App Store.
1. Install the Smart IPTV application from the respective App store of LG or Samsung Smart TV.
2. Open the Smart IPTV on your TV and note down the MAC address.
3. Then, visit the Smart IPTV Website [https://siptv.app/activation/] on any web browser.
4. Provide the MAC address and activate the Smart IPTV app.
5. Go to the My List tab on the website to upload the playlist.
6. Now, enter the MAC address and M3U URL of the IPTV Provider.
7. Click on Send. Now, all the IPTV contents will be loaded on your Smart TV.
8. Relaunch the Smart IPTV on your Samsung or LG Smart TV.
9. Play your desired movies or TV show and watch them on your Smart TV.
The alternative IPTV Service providers that you can stream on your devices are
Xtreme HD IPTV
Xtreme HD IPTV is one of the best IPTV services for Live TV channels. It provides US, UK, and Canada TV channels. You can stream this IPTV on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. It has 20,000+ Live TV channels in HD streaming quality. This IPTV provider also offers on-demand movies, series, and TV shows.
Kemo IPTV offers 18000+ TV channels for $25. It also has 96,000+ on-demand movies, series, and TV shows. The TV channels can be streamed on 4K and 8K quality. It also has PPV events, and it has Anti-freeze technology for streaming TV channels without any disturbance.
Players Klub IPTV
Players Klub IPTV has 3500+ Live TV channels in entertainment, news, and sports genres. You can watch US and Canadian TV channels for $10. It also has 14,000+ movies and 5000+ series in the on-demand section. This IPTV has EPG support as well as External Player support.
IPTV Trends is a great choice for beginners as it offers a wide range of live TV channels. It is one of the best IPTV providers with an excessive video library. You can stream your favorite channels by entering the M3U URL on any video player that supports playlist links. It consists of responsive customer support and also includes a test trial for just $2.99. The subscription price of IPTV is high compared to other service providers.