Zetta TV is one of the best IPTV service providers that offer 15000+ Premium Live TV channels all over the world. With that, get access to stream 25000+ movies, TV series, and on-demand videos. Since channels are updated automatically, you will have something new to explore all the time. You can stream all your favorite entertainment in HD, FHD, and 4K. It provides M3U URL and Xtream code, so you can use all the popular IPTV players to integrate the playlist with all the devices.
Zetta TV Subscription Plans
|Standard Plan||One Month||$16.99|
|Silver Popular||Three Months||$33.99|
|Gold Supreme||Six Months||$63.99|
How to Sign Up for Zetta TV
1. Open the web browser on a PC or Smartphone and go to the Zetta TV official website.
2. Scroll down and review the subscription plans.
3. Select the plan of your wish and click the Buy Now button.
4. Enter your Email and name in the given fields.
5. Click on the Pay button to complete the payment process.
6. The login details of Zetta TV will be sent to the registered email address.
How to Stream Zetta TV on Streaming Devices
You can stream Zetta TV on the following streaming devices,
Watch Zetta TV on Android Devices
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android Device.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV Player and click the Install button.
3. Once the app is installed, launch the TiviMate IPTV Player on your device.
4. Open the app and click the Add Playlist button.
6. Enter the M3U URL in the provided field.
7. Choose your favorite channels and stream on your Android device.
Get Zetta TV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open the VLC Player on your PC. You can also download the VLC Player app from the Website.
2. Tap the Media tab at the top left corner.
3. Choose Open Network Stream from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. Type the M3U URL in the provided field and click the Play button.
5. Wait till the channel loading process is over on the VLC app.
6. Select the content and stream it on your Windows and Mac PC.
Stream Zetta TV on Firestick
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app and tap the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, launch the Downloader app on your device.
6. Go to Settings and click the My Fire TV tile.
7. Select the Developer Options and choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
9. Then, open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
10. Type the download link of the Net IPTV apk in the URL field.
11. Click Go to download the apk file.
12. Select Install to install the app on your device.
13. Open any web browser and navigate to the Net IPTV official website.
14. Enter the M3U URL in the given field and click the Add List button.
15. Select the channel from the playlist and stream it on your Firestick device.
Watch Zetta TV on Smart TV
1. Install the Perfect Player on your Smart TV.
2. Open the IPTV Player app and navigate to Settings.
3. Select General under the Settings menu.
4. Tap the Playlist tile and enter the Playlist URL in the provided field.
5. Once entered, click the OK button.
6. Select EPG to paste the EPG URL and click the OK button.
7. Go to the settings section again and click Playback.
8. Next, choose the Only Change System Volume option.
9. Again, navigate to Settings and select GUI.
10. Tap the Shows Channels as Group Folder option.
11. Restart the Perfect Player and start streaming your favorite channel on your Smart TV.
Zetta TV Review
Compared to the other IPTV providers, Zetta IPTV offers more live TV channels at the lowest price. It lets you stream all your favorite content without freezing and stuttering. Further, it doesn’t allow you to stream it on multiple devices at the same time. First, you can try out its 24 hours free trial and go for its subscription. If you have got any queries with the IPTV, you can contact the support team through live chat.