IPTV is a digital TV service that delivers standard programs to the subscriber through IP. Unlike the cable subscription, it stores the available content on the provider’s server and delivers when the user requests. It ensures you view any titles in high quality, reducing the chance of getting buffering or lagging issues. Net IPTV is one of the IPTV players with which you can upload an M3U playlist and stream it on the go.
Features of Net IPTV
- It supports uploading your m3u list
- You can access multiple playlists
- It provides the best search option
- You can add a favorite channel
- It supports changing subtitle and language in available streams
Net IPTV Subscription Plans
Net IPTV is a premium service, and you can choose between two different plans.
- 24 Months Plan: €5.76
- Unlimited: €13.79
How to Register for Net IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Net IPTV.
2. If it shows you terms and conditions, you shall accept it.
3. Provide your email address and the MAC address. If you have more than one device, choose a subscription for each device as the MAC address isn’t the same for all.
4. Select the reCaptcha box and tap on the Click To Pay button.
5. Choose a payment method.
6. With this, you will get the login details on your registered email.
How to Download Net IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch the Google Play Store.
2. Search for Net IPTV and choose the same from the search result.
3. On the app info page, you should click Install.
4. After the installation, select Open to launch it.
5. Note down the MAC address and visit https://www.netiptv.eu/upload from a browser.
6. Provide the MAC address under Upload M3U/URL and press Add List.
7. On the pop-up, you should select Yes to create a password. Optionally, skip it by selecting No.
8. Go ahead to create a password and select Sign up.
9. Now, enter the M3U URL.
10. Select the captcha field and press Add All List.
11. When the playlist uploads, you shall stream them on the Android device.
How to Get Net IPTV on Apple Devices
1. Navigate on the apps column and select the App Store.
2. Click on the Magnifier tab at the bottom to search for Net IPTV.
3. If you get the app info page, you should select the Get button.
4. Wait for the app to complete its installation on the device.
5. Once done, you shall select the Open to launch the app.
6. Make a note of the MAC and visit https://www.netiptv.eu/upload.
7. Provide the MAC address on the provided field and click Add List.
8. You shall proceed to create a password.
9. Add the m3u URL and press Add All List to start streaming.
How to Install Net IPTV on Firestick
Pre-Requisite: Install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
1. On your Fire TV home, select the Cog icon.
2. Choose My Fire TV and click Developer options.
3. Select Install Unknown Apps.
4. Choose Downloader and enable it.
5. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick home.
6. Click on the URL field of the Downloader.
7. Type http://netiptv.eu/netiptv.apk and press GO.
8. After the download, press Install.
9. Select Open to launch it and note the MAC address.
10. Visit the official website of Net IPTV and provide the MAC address on the given field.
11. Select Add List and proceed with creating a password.
12. Provide the m3u URL, and press Add All List.
How to Stream Net IPTV on Smart TV
1. Firstly, connect a USB to your PC.
2. Launch the File Explorer app on your PC.
3. Locate and right-click on your USB. Select Properties.
4. Under the General tab, check File System is FA32.
5. Now, download Net IPTV from https://netiptv.eu/NetiptvUsb.zip on your PC.
6. After the download, locate it on the Downloads folder and right-click on the file.
7. Select the Extract All option on the expanded menu.
8. Go ahead to select the Netiptv folder.
9. Highlight user widget and right-click to select Copy.
10. Open the USB root folder and paste the folder you have copied.
11. Now, eject the USB and connect it to your smart TV.
12. Turn on the smart TV and select the Apps tile.
13. Select Net IPTV to launch it, add M3U URL and access the playlist on your TV.
Related: Progo TV IPTV: Stream 1000+ Live TV Channels at $30.
These were the info regarding Net IPTV. You cannot expect any channels from this IPTV as it is purely a media player. So make use of it only if you have an IPTV playlist. For any queries, you shall comment us.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.