Net IPTV is a premium IPTV player that is compatible with multiple devices such as Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more. It is a complete IPTV player that is used only for streaming the content of the IPTV providers. The neat and intuitive interface of this IPTV player allows you to navigate and select the media content easily. It is a smooth media player that does not buffer while streaming the videos. In this IPTV player, You can add your favorite videos to the Favorites list. This IPTV service offers 24/7 customer service to its users. Net IPTV is one of the reliable IPTV players that is safe to use. However, using a VPN with Net IPTV provides an extra layer of security to the users.
Net IPTV is a premium service that offers two subscription plans. They are listed below.
- 24 Months Plan: €5.76
- Unlimited: €13.79
Related: Silk Stream IPTV: Subscription, Setup, and Installation Guide
How to Get a Subscription for Net IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Net IPTV (https://www.netiptv.eu/).
2. Navigate to the Payment tab displayed at the top and choose your subscription plan.
3. Provide your email address and the MAC address or App ID.
4. Select the reCaptcha box and tap on the Click To Pay button.
5. Choose a payment method and complete the payment process to use Net IPTV on your device.
How to Install Net IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch the Google Play Store.
2. Search for Net IPTV and choose the app from the search result.
3. On the app info page, you should click the Install button.
4. After the installation, select Open to launch it.
5. You will see the App ID on the screen. Note down the App ID and visit https://www.netiptv.eu/upload on a browser.
6. Provide the App ID under Upload M3U/URL and press Add List.
7. On the pop-up, you should select Yes to create a password.
8. Go ahead to create a password and select Sign up.
9. Now, enter the M3U URL of your IPTV service provider.
10. Select the captcha field and press Add All List.
11. After uploading the playlists, you shall stream movies and other content on your Android device.
How to Get Net IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Navigate to the apps column and select the App Store.
2. Click on the Magnifier tab at the bottom and search for Net IPTV.
3. If you get the app info page, you should select the Get button.
4. Wait for the app to install on your device.
5. Once done, you shall select the Open button to launch the app.
6. Once you’re in, you will find an App ID displayed on the screen.
7. Make a note of the App ID and open a browser on your iOS device.
8. Visit https://www.netiptv.eu/upload.
9. Enter the App ID on the respective field and click Add List.
10. You shall proceed to create a password.
11. Add the M3U URL of your service provider and press Add All List to start streaming.
Related: XCIPTV Player: Review, Setup, and Installation Guide
How to Download and Watch Net IPTV on Firestick
1. Tap Find on the home screen and click Search.
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick.
3. On the Firestick home screen, select the Settings icon.
4. Choose My Fire TV and click Developer options.
5. Select Install Unknown Apps.
6. Choose Downloader and enable it.
7. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
8. Click on the URL field of the Downloader.
9. Type http://netiptv.eu/netiptv.apk and press GO.
10. Once downloaded, click Install.
11. Select Open to launch the app and note the MAC address exhibited on the screen.
12. On your PC or Smartphone, open a browser and visit the official website of Net IPTV and click the Upload tab. Provide the MAC address on the respective box.
13. Select Add List and proceed with creating a password.
14. Finally, Provide the M3U link and tap Add All List.
15. Now, open the Net IPTV app on Firestick and stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Stream Net IPTV on Smart TV
If you’ve Android powered Smart TV, you can download the app directly from the Play Store app. If you’ve some other TVs like Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, etc. Follow the steps listed below to install the Net IPTV app.
1. Firstly, connect a USB to your PC.
2. Launch the File Explorer app on your PC.
3. Locate and right-click on your USB. Select Properties.
4. Under the General tab, check File System is FA32.
5. Now, download Net IPTV from https://netiptv.eu/NetiptvUsb.zip on your PC.
6. After the download, locate it in the Downloads folder and right-click on the file.
7. Select the Extract All option on the expanded menu.
8. Go ahead to select the Netiptv folder.
9. Highlight the user widget folder and right-click to select Copy.
10. Open the USB root folder and paste the folder you have copied.
11. Now, eject the USB and connect it to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
12. Turn on your smart TV and wait for the installation to complete. After the installation, you will find a notification at the top right corner. Then, select the Apps tile.
13. Select Net IPTV to launch it and activate the app on your Smart TV.
14. Now, start streaming your desired video content on Smart TV
Related: TV Team IPTV: Subscription, Setup, and Installation Guide
That’s it. Follow the above steps and install Net IPTV on your desired device. Net IPTV is one of the best IPTV players that allows you to stream the content of your IPTV provider without any buffering issues. You cannot expect any channels from this IPTV as it is purely a media player. So, make use of it only if you have an IPTV playlist.