Freedom IPTV, or IP-TV Freedom, is an IPTV Player application developed by Zooxsoft. It is officially available in the Google Play Store, and anyone can download it. You can access your IPTV playlist on the application easily. IP-TV Freedom app will contain ads. It enables users to watch direct links to broadcasts and IP cameras. Moreover, it has a well-developed Search feature to help you find your favorite TV channels.
- Playlist Formats: M3U playlists
- EPG Support: No
- External Players: Yes, MX Player
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC
Freedom IPTV is a free IPTV player app that includes ads while streaming IPTV content.
Is Freedom IPTV Legal?
Yes. Freedom IPTV has no IPTV content in its library and therefore is an app that involves no streaming issues. However, users might encounter some online threats when they access IPTV content. If you are worried about the best online security, users should sign up with a premium VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. It also helps overcome geographical restrictions.
How to Install Freedom IPTV on Streaming Devices
The Freedom IPTV APK file is available for download. So users can install it on their streaming devices.
Download Freedom IPTV on Android Devices
The IP-TV Freedom app is available in the Google Play Store. Users can download it straightforwardly.
1. Open Google Play Store and search for Freedom IPTV.
2. Pick up the app icon from the suggestions on your screen.
3. Select the Install button in the Play Store to download the app.
4. When the download completes, open the app.
5. Select the Add New Link option and sign in to your IPTV provider account.
6. Finally, you can access the IPTV providers list on your device.
Install Freedom IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
To access the Google Play Store on your PC, you need to use the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
1. Turn on your PC and connect the device to a stable Wi-Fi network.
2. Open a web browser and visit the official BlueStacks website.
3. Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
4. After installing BlueStacks, open it and sign into your Google account.
5. Open the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks home screen.
6. Search for and install Freedom IPTV Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
7. Open the Freedom IPTV Player and select the Add New Link button.
8. Sign into your IPTV account and play your favorite TV channels.
Access Freedom IPTV on Firestick
To install the APK file of the IPTV player on your Firestick, you need to install the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Find option.
2. Click on Search and look for the Downloader app.
3. Pick up the Downloader app and click the Download option.
4. When the process completes, return to the Firestick home screen and open Settings.
5. Navigate to and select the My Fire TV icon.
6. Choose Developer Options and then select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Enable the Downloader app in the list.
8. Open Downloader and provide the Freedom IPTV APK URL (https://rb.gy/ox3eiv).
9. Click on the Go button to download the APK file on your Firestick.
10. Install the APK file and open the IPTV Player app.
11. Select the Add New Playlist Link option and enter your IPTV credentials.
Get Freedom IPTV on Android Smart TV
Users can download the APK file of the IPTV player from a genuine source and install it on their Android Smart TV.
1. Turn on your computer and launch a web browser.
2. Search for the Freedom IPTV APK file and download it from a trusted source.
3. As soon as the download is complete, copy the APK file to a USB drive connected to the computer.
4. Remove the USB drive from the computer and connect it to the Smart TV.
5. Open the Settings menu of the Smart TV.
6. Navigate to and select the Device Preferences option.
7. From the menu, select the Security & Restrictions option.
8. Further, select the Unknown Sources option.
9. Launch any File Manager on your Android Smart TV and install the APK file of the IPTV Player.
10. Open the app and sign into your IPTV provider’s subscription.
There are a few free IPTV players that include all features that you are looking for in an IPTV Player.
Lazy IPTV Player
Lazy IPTV Player is an IPTV player that offers a few customizable options. The service offers support for an audio player and streams radio playbacks. It is a free IPTV service that includes various themes, playlist views, and screen styles. Furthermore, the IPTV player offers support for external players.
Simple IPTV is a simple yet feature-filled IPTV player application. You can access the IPTV playlist through M3U files on this player. Users can access this IPTV player on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more streaming devices. They offer color themes to make the appearance of the IPTV player better. You can also search for and sort the channels from your provider.
VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is an important IPTV platform that lets users access various IPTV playlists. On the app, you can enable various video, audio, and subtitle options. The best part of the app is that it includes no ads. All these features make the service the best choice for streaming IPTV.
Freedom IPTV is 100% safe to download and use this IPTV app on your streaming device. Being a free IPTV player, it does not provide any customer support for the subscribers. So, users will have to perform basic troubleshooting methods if they encounter a black screen on this player. You can add more than one IPTV playlist link on this player.