Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, Set IPTV is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the Xtream Codes API and M3U Playlists. The player has inbuilt Parental Control Support.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that the Set IPTV doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Favorites Manager and doesn’t support Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: Xtream Codes and M3U file
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Chromecast Support: No
- AirPlay Support: No
To access Set IPTV Player, you need to pay a one-time activation fee of €15.99
Is Set IPTV Legal?
Yes, Set IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
Supported Devices for Set IPTV Player
Install Set IPTV on Android Devices
Set IPTV is natively available on the Google Play Store of Android devices. Hence, there is no need to search for external sources to install this player.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter Set IPTV on the search bar and search for it.
3. Select the player and tap the Install button on the Play Store.
4. Click on Open to launch the app and follow the activation methods to stream IPTV content on your Android.
Install Set IPTV on Firestick
The IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the Set IPTV APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Note down the Mac address and finish the activation steps to stream IPTV content on your Firestick.
Install Set IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
Set IPTV is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
2. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
3. Go to the Google Play Store and open it.
4. Search for the Set IPTV and select the app.
5. Tap the Install button to get the app.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Now, you have successfully installed the Set IPTV app on the BlueStacks app on your PC.
Install Set IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
If you are using LG or Samsung Smart TV, then you can install this app directly with the supported app stores.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Set IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and activate the player on your smart TV.
Install Set IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Set IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
How to Activate & Setup Set IPTV
1. Open the Set IPTV app on your device and note down the Mac address displayed on your screen.
2. Then, open a web browser on a different device and visit the activation website of the IPTV Player.
3. On the bottom of the website, enter your Mac and email address.
4. Click on the Activate Now ~15.99€~ button and finish the payment process.
5. After payment is done, go to the home screen of the website and select the Upload My List button.
6. Choose M3U Link or Xtream Codes to fill up the login details.
7. Now, hit the Submit button to upload the IPTV content.
7. After uploading, open the IPTV Player and start streaming IPTV channels.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the Set IPTV Player and access the playlists of different IPTV service providers.
|Player||Supported Formats||Pricing||EPG Support||Supported Devices|
|Uniplayer||M3U8 and M3U file formats||$1||Yes||Android, iPhone/iPad, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV|
|Televizo IPTV Player||M3U URL and Xtream Codes API||Free||Yes||Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC|
|Flix IPTV||M3U URLs and M3U8 files.||€8.99||Yes||Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Android TV|
By being available on popular app stores, Set IPTV is clear of the legal issues in IPTV. With its reasonable lifetime subscription, the IPTV player is welcomed by many users. It offers separate sections for Live TV, series & VOD, Parental control, and many more. For new users, the IPTV player offers a warm 7-day free trial to experience the performance of the app. If you’re on the hunt for IPTV players on the internet, then you can opt for this IPTV from others.