Set IPTV offers you one single package with various streaming options. It can stream TV channels in HD streaming quality. Moreover, IPTV does not provide any TV channels or on-demand content. It can stream any IPTV Providers content through M3U URL and other formats. Moreover, the IPTV also provides EPG support for trouble-free streaming. It also provides various customization options for streaming. The IPTV application is compatible with Android smartphones and tablets, Firestick, IPTV box, Windows and Mac PC, LG Smart TV (WebOS), and Samsung Smart TV (Tizen OS).
Pricing for Set IPTV
The Set TV IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV Player. The user should pay €15.99 to activate the service forever. The plans come with a seven-day free trial, and there will not be any refunds.
Related: Prime Media IPTV: Review, Pricing, and Setup Guide
How to Sign Up/ Activate Set IPTV
1. Go to the Set IPTV registration site on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Provide all the necessary information on the fields like name, number, email ID, and passwords.
3. Make sure that you are not a robot by clicking on the captcha.
4. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
5. Click Register and enter the MAC Address of the device.
6. Then, proceed with the Payment process.
7. On successful payment, your IPTV Player app will be activated. After installation of the app, you have to activate the app and proceed with the M3U URL.
How to Watch Set IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for Set IPTV.
2. Click on the Install button to install the app on your Android device.
3. Now, tap Open once the download is complete.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and go to the home screen.
5. Provide the M3U URL of the IPTV app on your device and sign in to your account.
6. Select your favorite content to stream on an Android device.
How to Install Set IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
1. Launch the Firestick device and choose the Search option in the Find tab.
2. Search for the Downloader app in the Amazon App Store.
3. Now, install the Downloader app on your Amazon Firestick.
4. Press the home button to get back to the home screen.
5. Select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader app to turn on toggle.
6. Move again to the home screen and launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
7. Now click Allow and OK on the following popup warning.
8. Enter the Set IPTV Apk file URL and click Go.
9. The IPTV app will be downloaded and installed on your device.
10. Click on Open to launch the IPTV and provide the M3U URL to stream the content.
How to Get Set IPTV on Samsung Smart TV
1. Turn on your TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Press the home button and click on the Apps.
3. Click on the Search icon and type Set IPTV on the search field.
4. Select the app from the search results.
5. On the next screen, click on the Install button.
6. Open the IPTV Player app and enter the M3U URL of the provider.
7. Choose and watch your favorite movies on the TV.
How to Download Set IPTV on LG Smart TV
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Press the home button and select LG Content Store from the home screen.
3. Now, browse or search for the Set IPTV app.
4. Select the IPTV app from the search results.
5. Now, click on the Install button.
6. Launch the IPTV app and type the M3U URL of the IPTV Service Provider.
7. Select the live TV channels to stream on the LG Smart TV.
Related: Yellow IPTV: Stream 1900+ Channels & VOD at €30.
How to Install Set IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
1. Launch the PC and go to the Web browser.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official Website and download the Android emulator.
3. Install the BlueStacks and launch the emulator on the PC.
4. Sign in to your Google account and choose the Google Play Store to open.
5. Search for Set IPTV and download the app on the PC.
6. Open the IPTV Player app and go to the M3U URL section.
7. Enter the M3U URL and stream the IPTV content on the Windows or Mac PC.
Set IPTV Review
The Set IPTV service has been around for quite a long time. The IPTV Player offers an extraordinary streaming experience for the users. The users can get full-fledged entertainment with all the channels and content. It is advisable to stream the IPTV Provider content with a VPN in case of any illegal content provided by the IPTV service provider.