Warlock Streams is an excellent IPTV service provider that has TV channels streaming in SD, HD, 4K, and FHD. It is a simple application with a user-friendly interface that you can easily set up on your device. You can access it on Android devices, Smart TVs, Computers, and Firestick. The app library is rich, with more than 30,000 live TV channels and impressive on-demand content. Also, you can watch pay-per-view events and adult content on the service with its different subscription plans.
There are three types of subscription available with the IPTV, and they differ only in duration.
How to Sign Up With Warlock Streams
1. Using your smartphone or computer, visit the Warlock Streams website.
2. On the website, scroll to the section named Our Best Price Plan.
3. Choose any plan and select the Buy Now button provided next to it.
4. On the next screen, click the plan and provide the necessary details in the given fields.
5. Select the Complete Order button and also enter your billing information to complete the process.
6. You will receive your necessary subscription details through an email from the service.
How to Watch Warlock Streams on Streaming Devices
The Warlock Streams is available for streaming on devices such as
Watch Warlock Streams on Android
1. Turn on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Open the Google Play Store of the device.
3. With the search bar, search for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
4. Select the app icon from the search results as you get it on your screen.
5. From the next screen, select the Install button.
6. Next, launch the GSE Smart IPTV app.
7. Tap the Menu icon and then choose the Remote Playlist option.
8. Tap the Plus icon and tap the Add M3U URL option.
9. Enter the Playlist Name and paste the M3U URL from Warlock Streams.
10. Select the Add option.
11. Further, select the OK option and wait for the live TV channels to load.
12. Finally, you can start watching TV channels from the service on your TV.
Access Warlock Streams on PC
1. Visit the BlueStacks website on your computer and then install the Android emulator on your computer.
2. On completing the installation, open BlueStacks on your computer.
3. Click on the Sign in option and proceed to sign in to your Google Account with your email address and password.
4. Next, open the Google Play Store from BlueStacks.
5. Search for the Televizo IPTV Player and then install it on your device.
6. Launch the Televizo IPTV Player and sign in to the Warlock Streams account.
7. Wait for the TV channels to be available on your app.
9. Finally, play TV channels from the service and enjoy watching them.
Stream Warlock Streams on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find option.
2. Select the Search option and search for the Downloader app with the on-screen keyboard.
3. Further, install the app by clicking on the Download option.
4. Go to the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button of the remote.
5. Open the Settings menu and select My Fire TV.
6. Select Developer Options from the menu.
7. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option and select the Downloader app in the list.
8. Open the Downloader app and paste the URL for the IPTV Lazy Player APK file in the URL box.
9. You can start the download of the APK file by simply selecting the Go button.
10. Download the APK file by selecting the Install button.
11. Wait for the download to complete, and then open the Lazy IPTV Player app.
12. Choose the Playlists option.
13. Select the + icon and enter your Playlist name.
14. Also, paste the Warlock Streams Playlist URL in the URL field.
15. Finally, you watch TV channels on your Firestick.
Watch Warlock Streams on Smart TV
1. Start the Smart TV and check the internet connection.
2. Select the Apps tab and open the Play Store.
3. With the help of the search bar, search for the Smart IPTV Player app.
4. Select the Install option to start downloading the Smart IPTV app.
5. Further, launch the Smart IPTV app and copy down the MAC address from the app.
6. With a web browser, visit the Smart IPTV Website [https://siptv.app/my list/] on your PC or smartphone.
7. Further, type in your MAC address in the respective field.
8. Next, paste the Warlock Streams M3U URL.
8. On the screen, click both the Save Online and the Detect EPG checkboxes.
9. Next, select the Send option.
10. Back on your Smart TV, reload the Smart IPTV app.
11. Finally, the channel playlist is available on the Smart IPTV app.
Warlock Streams provides you a 24/7 customer support that will help you with fixing any minor issues that you might face on the service. You can find the live chat support made available on their official website. The website also gives you a free trial of 24 hours that you can get before getting an actual subscription to the service. If you are looking for more IPTV options, don’t miss out on Kemo IPTV, Fluxus IPTV, XoomsTV IPTV, and Primetime Hosting.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the IPTV is buffering, it might be because of a weak internet connection. You must have to contact their customer support to help you out with this issue.
No, it is a premium IPTV subscription that comes with a 24-hour free trial.