With IPTV services, streaming TV channels and movies has become extremely easy. There are various IPTV Player apps that users can get on their Windows PC to access IPTV content. IPTV players can be extremely useful if your IPTV service provider doesn’t have a standalone app. The best choice for an IPTV player depends on the playlist format offered by the IPTV provider. So, find your best choice of IPTV player for Windows PC by comparing popular apps.
Best IPTV Player for Windows
You should consider a few distinct aspects when seeking the best IPTV Player for your Windows PC. Both free and premium IPTV players are available. Consequently, you need not pay more for the player. You should also be aware of the playlist types supported by IPTV players and make sure that it is compatible with your provider.
|IPTV||Playlists Links||Basic Subscription||Download Link|
|VLC Media Player||M3U Playlists and local files||Free||Visit Website|
|IPTV Smarters||M3U File and URL||Free||Visit Website|
|GSE Smart IPTV||M3U Playlist and Xtream Codes||Free||Visit Website|
|Kodi||IPTV addons||Free||Visit Website|
|Megacubo||M3U List||Free||Visit Website|
|Plex||M3U URL||Free||Visit Website|
|OttPlayer||M3U and M3U8 Playlists||Free||Visit Website|
|IPTV Blink Player||Xtream Codes and Xtream API||$199 to $449||Visit Website|
|ProgDVB/ProgTV||M3U, M3U8, XSPF Playlists||$10.99||Visit Website|
|TiviMate IPTV Player||M3U URL||$4.99||Visit Website|
|MyIPTV||M3U URL||Free||Visit Website|
|iMPlayer IPTV||M3U, XC, and Stalker APIs||$20 for 2 devices||Visit Website|
|IPTV Smart Purple Player||M3U URL and Xtream Codes||Free||Visit Website|
|PotPlayer||M3U URL||Free||Visit Website|
|Simple IPTV||M3U URL||Free||Visit Website|
|XCIPTV||M3U Playlists||$24 per month||Visit Website|
|IPTV Pro||M3U and XSPF playlists||Free||Visit Website|
|Televizo IPTV Player||M3U URL or Xtream Codes||Free||Visit Website|
|Net IPTV||M3U URL||€6.79 for 24 months||Visit Website|
|Lazy IPTV Player||M3U URL||Free||Visit Website|
Is IPTV Legal?
No. Many IPTV providers are illegal to use. But, IPTV players are legal to stream your media content. However, these players allow you to access both legitimate IPTV providers and ones that violate copyright. Streaming devices are susceptible to cyber threats when they get content from an IPTV provider. Therefore, users should always have a VPN installed while streaming content from IPTV sources. Utilizing a high-end VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN is advised.
VLC Media Player
One of the most widely used media players in the world is the VLC Media Player. Apart from managing your local files, you can stream IPTV on VLC Media Player. It is considered the best media player as it is free to download and use. Furthermore, VLC is compatible with various platforms, including Windows. You can download and install the VLC media player app on a Windows PC from its official website.
- Access M3U links
- Has support for hardware decoding
- It includes advanced input media formats
- Synchronize subtitles
Best Pick: You can add both video and audio filters on VLC.
Drawbacks: The service does not offer any customer support for the users.
IPTV Smarters is another reliable IPTV player that is supported on all major platforms, such as Android, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows, and more. The.exe file, like VLC, can be downloaded from the official IPTV Smarters website. This IPTV player consists of a neat and intuitive interface. It has many features, such as parental control, external player support, multi-screen support, and more.
- Supports TV catch-up streaming
- You can watch your shows from where you have previously left
- The app has VPN integration
- Includes new controls for media player
Best Pick: IPTV Smarters supports the picture-in-picture feature.
Drawbacks: The app has been removed from the Google Play Store.
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is the most popular IPTV player that plays the content of your IPTV provider without any buffering. The application is compatible with Android and iOS devices. To download this application on a Windows PC, you need to use an Android emulator. It allows you to add Xtream codes and the M3U link of your IPTV service provider. Apart from this, you can integrate external players, add EPG support, add JSON URLs, and more.
- Has support for multiple themes
- Copy and paste your playlist to access them
- Supports embedded subtitles and external subtitle formats
- Supports automatic live stream reconnection feature.
Best Pick: The IPTV Player supports the dynamic language switching feature.
Drawbacks: Some of the features of the app are reserved for the premium version.
Kodi Media Player
Kodi Media Player is the best IPTV player for Windows PCs. After many struggles, Kodi is now officially available in all stores. You can install Kodi directly from the Microsoft Store. Kodi does not provide any type of content. You need to install the IPTV add-ons to stream the IPTV content. Kodi consists of many IPTV addons in the official Kodi repository. To watch IPTV on Kodi, you need the M3U link of your IPTV provider. Kodi is a user-friendly media player that does not freeze while streaming IPTV content.
- Includes the best collection of music, including playlists and party mixes
- Watch your favorite movies of various genres and cast
- Binge-watch all seasons and episodes of your favorite TV shows
- It has the best collection of games
Best Pick: Kodi includes PVR to record your favorite shows and live TV to watch them later.
Drawbacks: Some of the IPTV addons are involved with copyright infringement.
Megacubo is a free and open-source IPTV player for Windows PC. This player comes with a lot of features such as bookmarks, history, cast, mini-player, and more. Apart from Windows, you can use it on other computer platforms like Linux, and MacOS. This IPTV Player supports the M3U format. Unlike other IPTV players, you can explore all the latest media content using the Community Mode feature.
- The Megacubo platform has a simple user interface
- Utilize the Electronic program guide (EPG) feature for channel listings
- Supports HD and FHD streaming without buffering.
Best Pick: Megacubo is equipped with an in-built ad blocker that ensures a hassle-free streaming experience.
Drawbacks: Without an ad-blocker feature, you might encounter too many ads while streaming.
Plex is the best media center, like Kodi. Besides playing and organizing the media files, it works as the best IPTV Player for Windows PCs. You will find many live TV channels, TV shows, movies, series, etc., with Plex. It is the best tool to access the growing catalog of live TV and VOD. It is important to set up Plex properly before streaming IPTV.
- Users can watch their favorite IPTV content at any time without a subscription
- The app is device-friendly
- Includes content from across the world
- Supports watchlists
Best Pick: Plex includes IPTV content of various categories.
Drawbacks: Technical support is available only through contact forms.
With OttPlayer on Windows, you will never miss streaming any IPTV content. It acts as a centralized IPTV player, and you can control it from the website. It supports different protocols like UDP, HLS, RTMP, TS, and more. Besides M3U URL, you can also use OttPlayer to stream M3U8 playlists as well. It is an ad-free IPTV player that lets you manage the playlist icons of the channels.
- OttPlayer is free from interrupting ads
- IP TV content is categorized for ease of access
- The app supports an electronic program guide
Best Pick: You can access both M3U and M3U8 playlists.
Drawbacks: It does not have support for external players.
IPTV Blink Player
IPTV Blink Player is not for its attractive user interface. You can watch all your favorite IPTV content ranging from movies to live TV, using this IPTV Player. You can access IPTV playlist formats like Xtream Codes and Xtream API using this player. It also has support for Electronic Program Guides from your IPTV provider, which has information about the shows streaming on different channels.
- Supports parental control to filter off inappropriate content
- Includes multiple language supports
- Facilities dynamic language switching
- Has support for embedded subtitles
Best Pick: Users can create a favorite list of content to find them easily.
Drawbacks: You cannot access the M3U playlist using this IPTV Player.
|Custom IPTV Blink Player App with Single Dns||$199.00|
|Custom IPTV Blink Player Branded version MultiDNS||$349.00|
|Custom IPTV Blink Player Branded version MultiDNS + THEME||$449.00|
The best IPTV players for Windows list would be incomplete without ProgDVB/ProgTV. It is a powerful IPTV player that is compatible with multiple devices. You will get the best user experience as it is designed with two different user interfaces. It supports remote control (HTPC) and mouse functions. With ProgDVB/ProgTV, you can listen to internet radio, OTT Club, and more.
- Supports recording of IPTV content
- Create your favorite list of TV channels and other content
- Supports various subtitle formats
- Includes channel zoom and ratio settings for channels
Best Pick: Users can schedule to record IPTV content.
Drawbacks: Customer support is unavailable.
TiviMate IPTV Player
Watch live TV channels from your IPTV provider with TiviMate Player. It is one of the best free IPTV players available for Windows PC, as its UI is designed to work on the big screen. You can stream the catch-up shows or search for programs to stream them. It supports multiple playlists, scheduled TV guide updates, Favorites Manager, external player, etc. You can also record the IPTV content and can watch them later.
- Get access to multiple playlists at the same time
- TiviMate supports TV catch-up
- Create a list of your favorite channels and access them easily
- A very dedicated search feature is available
Best Pick: The app has a modern interface for supported devices.
Drawbacks: Some users have faced streaming issues on the service.
MyIPTV Player is another best IPT player available for Windows PC. It is an excellent media player with EPG (Electronic Program Guide). After downloading the application, just add the M3U playlist and stream the contents immediately. MyIPTV Player has the option to record and download the contents offline. You can download this IPTV player directly from the Microsoft Store.
- Supports TV guide in XMLTV and JTV formats
- It has external players like VLC and Windows Media Player
- Users can create a list of important IPTV channels and content
- Supports multiple channel playlist
Best Pick: MyIPTV Player supports an automatic channel grouping feature.
Drawbacks: The IPTV Player does not support the Xtream Codes playlist.
If you are looking for an IPTV player with a lot of customizable options, then get iMPlayer IPTV. You can access the IPTV playlists in formats like M3U, XC, and Stalker APIs using this player. It is a premium IPTV Player whose plans start at $20 for 2 devices. You can choose a different plan to stream on 5 devices simultaneously.
- Users can get an additional number of connections at $7 for each device.
- Have support for electronic program guide and TV catchup
- Facilitates local timeshift
- Record or download your favorite shows and other titles
Best Pick: iMPlayer IPTV supports cloud management, and users can sync the data across devices.
Drawbacks: iMPlayer IPTV does not have a free version for users.
IPTV Smart Purple Player
IPTV Smart Purple Player is an official IPTV Player available for the Windows platform. It gets access to IPTV content using the M3U URL and Xtream Codes playlist. As a part of its parental control features, users can lock some channels from the IPTV provider using this IPTV Player. It also has support for a TV guide and a favorites menu.
- The Purple Player is completely free to download
- Supports dual audio feature
- Supports external media players
- Channels are categorized under music, sports, entertainment, and more
Best Pick: The Purple Player has a user-friendly interface.
Drawbacks: It is not available on the iOS platform.
You can enjoy streaming the preset IPTV playlist channels with the PotPlayer. It is the best IPTV player for Windows PCs as it lets you stream content instantly. PotPlayer is a multimedia player with enhanced hardware acceleration. It provides maximum performance while using minimum resources.
- Allows 3D glasses for a computer or 3D TV
- Supports text subtitles in SMI and SRT formats
- For a better streaming experience, it has improved hardware acceleration
Best Pick: This IPTV player app will help you stream any local media files
Drawbacks: There might be some streaming errors on the PC.
As the name itself suggests, this IPTV player has a simple user interface. Therefore, it makes streaming IPTV on the app easier. You can access IPTV content from your provider on this player using the M3U playlist format. The Simple IPTV app has a dedicated search feature to help you search for and find your favorite TV channels. In the same way, you can find on-demand titles as well.
- Includes customizable themes
- Arrange your channel in a view that you like
- Supports material design
- Sort the channels available in your provider according to their name or channel number
Best Pick: It supports a feature to start the app when the device starts up.
Drawbacks: It only supports the M3U playlist.
XCIPTV is a simple IPTV player with support for various streaming devices. It is a subscription-based IPTV player. However, it offers superior features in comparison to free IPTV player apps. XCIPTV Player is a convenient app as it has a simple user interface. Moreover, the app supports several customization options to increase the level of convenience for users.
- It supports M3U or Xtream Codes formats
- Users can get a free trial of 7 days on the app
- Install the app on various devices and sync your account
- Supports external players like VLC Media Player and EXO Playe
Best Pick: XCIPTV Player is a VPN-friendly IPTV player.
Drawbacks: The only downside of the app is that it has expensive subscription plans.
IPTV Pro is a high-end IPTV player app in the market. It supports a seamless streaming experience with a number of built-in functions. The best part of the IPTV app is that it is free from interrupting advertisements. Moreover, users can access the Electronic Program Guide in XMLTV and JTV formats. It is the best IPTV player for Windows PCs that lets you access IPTV content in various formats.
- The IPTV player includes the Auto-play last channel feature
- Get IPTV playlists in M3U and XSPF formats
- It includes a paid version of $2.99
- Includes a grid, tile, or list layout.
Best Pick: The app lets you access multiple playlist formats.
Drawbacks: Some features are available only in the paid version.
Televizo IPTV Player
The Televizo IPTV player app is well-designed and accessible on various streaming devices. It is one of the best IPTV player apps for Windows PCs because of its built-in features. Users can add an M3U link or playlist file from the provider to the app. The app offers uninterrupted streaming of IPTV content. The app also supports various formats like UDP, HLS, RTMP, etc.
- It offers parental controls to restrict access to inappropriate content
- Streams M3U URL, Xtream Codes playlists
- Can access various audio and subtitle formats
- Supports Electronic Program Guide in XML EPG format
Best Pick: The app supports features like audio track selection and subtitle addition.
Drawbacks: The Televizo IPTV app might interrupt IPTV streaming with commercials.
Net IPTV is a user-friendly IPTV player app that is well-designed. It doesn’t have any IPTV content of its own. Moreover, the IPTV app works on a number of streaming platforms. With the support of several crucial features, it is one of the most desirable IPTV players. The app is available in both the Google Play Store and the App Store. Moreover, users can access numerous playlists on it.
- Users can search for the preferred IPTV content using the search feature.
- Includes features for recording IPTV content
- Users can reach out to the 24/7 customer support team
- It lets users create their own Favorites list of content
Best Pick: Net IPTV supports features to change the lighting and audio settings.
Drawbacks: Includes a €6.79 annual activation charge.
Lazy IPTV Player
Lazy IPTV Player is another excellent IPTV player for Windows PCs. The app is filled with customization options. It includes support for a variety of main-screen designs. Users of the app can make changes to the channel list in the IPTV Lazy IPTV Player playlists on the app. The Lazy IPTV player updates the IPTV playlists automatically. For all these reasons, it belongs to the best IPTV players.
- Lazy IPTV player includes a built-in audio player
- Users can tune in to radio playbacks
- Offers excellent parental control options
- Supports XMLTV and JTV formats of TV Guide
Best Pick: Lazy IPTV player supports features for backup and restoring the application settings
Drawbacks: Doesn’t access IPTV playlists in the Xtream Codes format.
From the list of the 20 best IPTV players for Windows PC, choose the right one for you. It is not always essential to get a premium IPTV player. Go for a free app and make in-app purchases if necessary. The IPTV player apps also include customer support over various platforms. So users can reach out to them in case of streaming difficulties. Also, make sure that the IPTV player is compatible with your IPTV playlist format.