Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, EPiG IPTV is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlists. The player offers Parental Rating for every TV content.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The EPiG IPTV player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that the EPiG IPTV doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it doesn’t offer Favorites Manager and Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U URL
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: No
- AirPlay Support: No
EPiG IPTV is a free IPTV player. You can install and access all its features for free of cost.
If your IPTV Provider is not compatible with EPG support, you can get EPG from EPiG IPTV by subscribing to the service with the plans mentioned below.
|Plan 1||€0.99 per Month||100|
|Plan 2||€1.99 per Month||250|
|Plan 3||€2.99 per Month||500|
|Plan 4||€3.99 per Month||1000|
|Plan 5||€4.99 per Month||1000|
Is EPiG IPTV Legal?
Yes, EPiG IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install EPiG IPTV on Different Devices
You can install EPiG IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install EPiG IPTV on Android Devices
EPiG IPTV is natively available on the Google Play Store of Android devices. Hence, there is no need to search for external sources to install this player.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter EPiG IPTV on the search bar and search it on the Play Store.
3. Select the player and tap the Install button.
4. Click on Open to launch the app and configure the necessary login credentials to stream the media content.
Install EPiG IPTV on Firestick
The IPTV Player doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the EPiG IPTV APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install EPiG IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
The IPTV Player is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
2. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
3. Go to the Google Play Store and open it.
4. Search for the EPiG IPTV and select the app.
5. Tap the Install button to get the app.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Sign in with your IPTV account and stream the live TV channels.
Install EPiG IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install this IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the EPiG IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the EPiG IPTV Player and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
IPTV Premium is free and the best alternative for this IPTV Player. It supports M3U URL and XSPF playlist. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favorite channels. The best thing about this IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, and Firestick.
With IPTV Lite, you can stream IPTV content using the M3U URL format. The IPTV app is not offering external player support. You can install the IPTV Player app using its APK file. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
The ProgDVB IPTV is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U, M3U8, XSPF, and Xtream Codes API. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player doesn’t offer any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
By offering the best EPG support and managing the TV guide, EPiG IPTV does a favorable job for IPTV users. The IPTV app comes with a neat channel category and clear UI for easy browsing. Apart from this, you can get to view the info about every movie and TV show you choose on the app. If you are interested in this IPTV service, it allows you to test the service with a 5-day free trial. Once you are full-filled with the free trial, you can subscribe can continue with the plan that you have subscribed for EPiG IPTV.