Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, IPTV Lite is the free IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlists.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. This IPTV comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
It is important to note that the IPTV Lite doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Integrated Player and doesn’t support Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U URL
- EPG support: No
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: Yes
- AirPlay Support: No
IPTV Lite is a free IPTV player. You can install and access all its features for free of cost.
Is IPTV Lite Legal?
Yes, IPTV Lite is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install IPTV Lite on Different Devices
You can install IPTV Lite on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install IPTV Lite on Android Devices
The IPTV Lite app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its APK file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
- Open Settings → Choose Unknown sources → Swipe the toggle to enable it.
2. Open a web browser and download the IPTV Lite APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and configure the credentials that you received from the IPTV provider.
Install IPTV Lite on Firestick
The IPTV Lite app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the IPTV Lite APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install IPTV Lite on Windows and Mac PC
IPTV Lite is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the IPTV Lite APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane and click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install IPTV Lite on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV Lite app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the IPTV Lite APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the IPTV Lite Player and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
TiviMate IPTV Player
The TiviMate IPTV Player is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U and Xtream Codes API. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player doesn’t offer any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
Casper IPTV is a premium and the best alternative for this IPTV player. It supports the M3U playlist of IPTV providers. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favorite channels. The best thing about this IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, and Firestick.
With the Pocket IPTV, you can stream IPTV content using the M3U URL, M3U8, and XSPF playlist of IPTV. The IPTV app is not offering external player support. You can install the IPTV Player app from the Play Store. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
Using this IPTV app, you can access any IPTV provider that supports the M3U playlists format. You can upload the playlist file or IPTV URL to stream the IPTV content on your device. With a neat channel list and Live TV support, you can use your IPTV provider to the fullest. Since it is completely free to use, you can use the app as an additional IPTV player or backup IPTV payer for your device.