Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, ProgDVB IPTV is the trustable IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the Xtream Codes API, M3U8, XSPF, and M3U Playlists of IPTV providers. ProgDVB is officially available on its website, and its branch ProgTV Player is available on app stores of popular Smartphones.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The ProgDVB IPTV comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that ProgDVB IPTV doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Favorites Manager and supports Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U, M3U8 playlist, XSPF, and Xtream Codes API
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, iOS, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: No.
- AirPlay Support: No.
The IPTV Player is generally free to download and access. It also has a paid version that gives access to the premium features of the IPTV player. The paid version has four different subscription plans, and they are mentioned in the below table.
|ProgDVB Pro + ProgTV Pro||€35|
|ProgDVB Network Edition||€20|
Is ProgDVB IPTV Legal?
Yes, ProgDVB IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install ProgDVB IPTV on Different Devices
You can install ProgDVB IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install ProgDVB IPTV on Android Devices
ProgDVB IPTV is natively available on the Google Play Store of Android devices. Hence, there is no need to search for external sources to install this player.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter ProgTV on the search bar and search for it.
3. Select the player and tap the Install button.
4. Click on Open to launch the app and configure the necessary login credentials (username and password) to stream the media content.
Install ProgTV on iOS Devices
1. Turn on the iOS and go to App Store.
2. Next, click on the search bar and type ProgTV and search the app.
3. Select the app from the results and click on the Get button.
4. Now, after installing, open the app and enter the IPTV credentials to watch digital content on your iOS.
Install ProgDVB IPTV on Firestick
The IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an apk file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the ProgDVB IPTV APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install ProgDVB IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
ProgDVB IPTV is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
2. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
3. Go to the Google Play Store and open it.
4. Search for ProgDVB IPTV and select the ProgTV Android app.
5. Tap the Install button to get the app.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Sign in with your IPTV account and stream the live TV channels.
Install ProgDVB IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the ProgDVB IPTV app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the ProgDVB IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the ProgDVB IPTV and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
My IPTV Player is free and the best alternative for ProgDVB IPTV. It supports M3U URLs. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favorite channels. The best thing about All IPTV Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, and Firestick.
IPTV Smart Purple Player
With the IPTV Smart Purple Player, you can stream IPTV content using M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. You can also use external media players like VLC or MX Player to stream IPTV content. You can install the IPTV Player app from the Play Store. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
The iMPlayer is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U format, XC & Stalker APIs. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app doesn’t offer any external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
With ProgDVB IPTV, you can enhance your IPTV streaming experience in various forms. This IPTV player offers lots of modish features like recording, Timeshift, Channel Zoom, Favorites list, PIP and Mosaic, HDTV, and many more. So, choose the right subscription from the official website of the IPTV player to avail yourself of the features you like and enjoy streaming.