IPTV is a multimedia service that delivers TV content over Internet Protocol. Gecko IPTV is an IPTV Player available for free download on Play Store and App Store. It offers a user-friendly and flexible interface for seamless streaming. The interesting feature of the IPTV is it comes with a fully configured EPG and PVR. If you search for the best IPTV with M3U and Xtream Codecs API, you can try installing this IPTV Player.
Features of Gecko IPTV
- It supports streaming up to 4K video quality.
- The IPTV has built-in support of VLC and MX Player.
- You can stream titles with ease.
- The interface is simple and user-friendly.
- It supports adding titles to favorites.
- It lets you select language for movies, series, and subtitles.
- IPTV provides live customer support over email.
Gecko IPTV Pricing
Gecko TV IPTV offers a 7-day free trial, and it offers three subscription plans.
- 6 Months – €5.99
- 12 Months – €9.99
- Life Time – €14.99
Related: SO Player IPTV: Review, Features, and Installation Guide
How to Sign Up & Activate for Gecko IPTV
1. Go to the official website of Gecko IPTV from your Phone or PC browser.
2. Select the Activation link at the top of the screen.
3. Enter the MAC address of your device.
4. Select the Package from the available ones.
5. Choose the payment mode and provide the necessary details.
6. With this, you will receive the login details over email.
How to Upload M3U URL on Gecko IPTV
1. Launch Gecko TV after activating your device.
2. Make a note of the MAC address.
3. Visit the Gecko TV Website [https://geckoiptvapp.com/list].
4. Enter the MAC address and press Add List.
5. Select Confirm to create a password and proceed. Else click Close on the pop-up.
6. Enter the password and select Sign Up.
7. Now, provide the Playlist URL. To add more playlists, press the Plus icon.
8. Finally, click on the Upload Playlist button.
How to Install Gecko IPTV Player
The Gecko IPTV Player is compatible with multiple streaming devices, and they are
Get Gecko IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for Gecko IPTV using the search field.
3. When you get the search result, select the Gecko TV tile.
4. On the app info screen, click Install to begin its download.
5. Once the installation ends, select Open to launch it.
6. Follow the same steps given in the signup and the activation section to stream titles.
Install Gecko IPTV on Apple Devices
1. Open the App Store on any of your Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac.
2. Use the Search option to find Gecko IPTV.
3. When the search result appears, choose the same.
4. Click Get on the info window to download it.
5. After Gecko TV gets installed, you shall launch it and activate it on your iOS device.
Install Gecko IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Select the Find menu and choose the Search option on the Fire TV home.
2. On the search tile, type as Downloader and select it when you get the suggestions.
3. When you get the search result, click the Downloader app.
4. On the following screen, select the Get icon.
5. Press the Home button on the Fire TV remote to select the Gear icon.
6. Tap My Fire TV and select Developer options.
7. Click the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Select Downloader and enable it.
9. Now, launch Downloader and select the URL field.
10. Input the source URL of Gecko IPTV as [https://bit.ly/3vjk1o5], and select Go.
11. With this, the apk file will download on Fire TV.
12. Select Open after getting the App installed message.
13. With this, you shall go ahead and activate the IPTV.
Install Gecko IPTV on Smart TV
1. On your PC, visit the Gecko Official website [https://geckoiptvapp.com/upload/gecko.zip] and download the zip file of Gecko TV.
2. Locate the zip file and extract it.
3. Plug a USB drive on your PC and copy the extracted file.
4. Now, connect the USB drive to your smart TV and grant permission to install the app.
5. To begin the installation, you need to press OK.
6. Open the IPTV after it gets installed.
7. Follow the activation procedure to proceed using the IPTV player on the smart TV.
Related: Tibo IPTV: Review, Features, and Setup Guide
Get Gecko IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
2. Install the Android emulator on the PC and open the BlueStacks.
3. Sign in with your Google account credentials in the BlueStacks.
4. Go to the home screen and launch the Google Play Store.
5. Type Gecko IPTV in the Search and choose the app.
6. Select Install to install the IPTV Player app and launch the app.
7. Choose the Playlist and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Provider.
8. Select the content to stream on the Windows or Mac PC.
Gecko is a good IPTV player and is one among a few services to offer lifetime subscriptions. It is to note that the service doesn’t provide any content, and you require an IPTV subscription. Gecko Internet Protocol TV will soon be available to some more devices. For any inquiries or suggestions, you shall drop us a comment below.