Are you looking for ways to stream your favourite content from an IPTV provider? If so, Pixel TV is a free IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlists. It is one of the best IPTV players to support Parental Control Support.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The Pixel TV comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that the Pixel TV IPTV Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Favorites Manager and supports Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: Server URL, M3U File
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: External Player integration is available.
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: No.
- AirPlay Support: No.
Pixel TV IPTV Player is a free IPTV player. You can install and access all its features for free of cost.
Is Pixel TV Legal?
Yes, Pixel TV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install Pixel TV IPTV Player on Different Devices
You can install Pixel TV Player on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install Pixel TV IPTV Player on Android Devices
Pixel TV IPTV Player is natively available on the Google Play Store of Android devices. Hence, there is no need to search for external sources to install this player.
1. Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Enter Pixel TV IPTV Player on the search bar and search for it.
3. Select the player and tap the Install button.
4. Click on Open to launch the app and enter the username and password to stream the IPTV media content on Android.
Install Pixel TV IPTV Player on Firestick
The Pixel TV IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an apk file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the Pixel TV IPTV Player APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Enter the username and password of your IPTV provider in the required field and stream the available content.
Install Pixel TV IPTV Player on Windows and Mac PC
Pixel TV IPTV Player is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Store. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
2. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
3. Go to the Google Play Store and open it.
4. Search for the Pixel IPTV and select the app.
5. Tap the Install button to get the app.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Sign in with your IPTV account and stream the live TV channels.
Install Pixel TV IPTV Player on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the Pixel IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Pixel TV IPTV Player APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and enter the login details of the app to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the Pixel IPTV player and access the IPTV content of different IPTV service providers.
IPTV Blink Player
IPTV Blink Player is free and the best alternative for Pixel TV. It supports M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favourite channels. The best thing about IPTV Blink Player is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, and Firestick.
TiviMate IPTV Player
With the TiviMate IPTV Player, you can stream IPTV content using M3U URL. The IPTV app is not offering external player support. You can install the IPTV Player app from the Play Store by using its APK file. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices, for IPTV streaming.
IBOXX IPTV Player
The IBOXX IPTV Player is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U format. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app does offer external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
By installing the Pixel IPTV player, you can get to watch premium IPTV content on your streaming device easily. With fast servers and a flexible VPN network, you can get to access your IPTV content on this IPTV player quickly. For quick zapping between channels and watch add-free IPTV content, go for the Pixel TV app.