IBOXX IPTV is a media player to stream live TV channels, movies, series, and TV shows from different IPTV service providers. It supports playlists with the M3U format. But it doesn’t provide any playlist or subscription for the users. Further, it allows users to add and manage their favorite channels. This IPTV helps parents to hide movies, series, and channels using parental control. Moreover, users can add multiple playlists at the same time and access their favorite content on different streaming platforms with this player.
- Supported Formats: M3U URL
- EPG support: No
- External Players: Yes, MX and VLC Media Player
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV, LG Smart TV
IBOXX IPTV player is free to use for 7 days. If you wish to prolong its service, you need to switch to its paid version.
Is IBOXX IPTV Legal?
IBOXX IPTV player doesn’t provide any content on its own. So it is completely safe to use. But if you are streaming content from unverified streaming services may cause a legal issue. So, it is good to use a VPN with your device to mask your IP address to hide your online activities from third parties. Therefore, we recommend you use ExpressVPN and IPVanish VPN while streaming IPTV content.
How to Install IBOXX IPTV on Streaming Devices
You can install IBOXX IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
Install IBOXX IPTV on Android Devices
The IBOXX IPTV app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to use its APK file to get the app.
1. On your Android Smartphone, head to the Settings section.
2. Select Unknown Sources and swipe the toggle to enable it.
3. Open a web browser and download the IBOXX IPTV APK file from a reliable website.
4. After downloading the APK file, open it and click the Install button.
5. Wait till the app is installed and launch it on your Android device.
6. Note the Mac address that appears on the screen.
7. Visit the official website of IBOXX IPTV using your preferred web browser.
8. Click the Manage Playlist tab at the top of the web page.
9. Enter the Mac address and the device key in the given fields and click Login.
10. Add the M3U URL of your service provider.
11. Restart the app and begin streaming the IPTV content on your Android device.
Get IBOXX IPTV on Firestick
The IBOXX IPTV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick too. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. To locate the Firestick home screen, press the Home button on your remote control.
2. Tap Find and click Search.
3. Search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results and hit the Download button.
5. Once the app is installed, click the Open button to launch the app.
6. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap Settings.
7. Choose My Fire TV and click Developer Options.
8. Hit the Install Unknown Apps option and enable the Downloader app.
9. Open the Downloader app and provide the APK link of IBOXX IPTV in the URL box.
10. Click on Go to download the APK file.
11. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
12. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
13. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the official website and wait till it loads.
14. Look for your favorite content and access it on your Firestick.
Access IBOXX IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can install the IBOXX IPTV on your Windows or Mac PC using the BlueStacks emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the IBOXX IPTV APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane and click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install IBOXX IPTV on LG Smart TV
If you are using an LG Smart TV, then you can install this app directly from the LG Content Store.
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Launch the LG Content Store.
3. Search for the IBOXX IPTV app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
5. Launch the app and integrate the M3U URL.
6. Begin streaming the content of your wish on your Smart TV.
Get IBOXX IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IBOXX IPTV app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to the Settings section.
2. Select Security & Restrictions under the Device Preferences option.
3. Enable Unknown Sources to get the third-party apps on your Smart TV.
4. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the IBOXX IPTV APK from a reliable website.
5. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive.
6. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Use your remote control to locate the File Manager section.
8. Open the APK file and install it on your Smart TV.
9. Launch the app on your Smart TV after installation.
10. Add the playlist and start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the IBOXX IPTV Player to access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
All IPTV Player
All IPTV Player is a free IPTV player that supports M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. Though it’s a free player, ads won’t interrupt you in between streaming your favorite content. All IPTV Player is available on the Google Play Store and App Store. So users can install the app directly on their Android and iOS devices. It also has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide of the service providers.
Legazy IPTV Player
Legazy IPTV Player is another official IPTV player app for Android devices. This IPTV player is compatible with Xtream Codes playlists. But this isn’t a free IPTV player, so you need to buy this IPTV player app for $50. It also supports external players to give a better streaming experience for the users. One of the special features of this player is the catch-up option. Also, it provides parental control to block unwanted content.
Lazy IPTV Player
Lazy IPTV Player is used for accessing playlists with M3U URL and XSPF formats. This IPTV player is also free to use and can be installed on Android-powered devices. It is available on the Google Play Store for direct and easy installation. Further, it comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface. Users can integrate the EPG guide with XMLTV and JTV formats to view the scheduled content easily.
Though IBOXX IPTV is the best option to access M3U playlists, this is not completely free to use, which is considered the main drawback of this player. As mentioned previously, this IPTV player doesn’t provide any content to watch, so before installing the app on your device, make sure that you have an M3U playlist. If you have any doubts or queries, then you can contact the support team via email, phone, or the contact us form on the official website.