IPTV service is the best option for you to stream live TV channels over the internet. The content is provided by IPTV providers and you can use the IPTV media players that come with the providers. But not all providers come with IPTV media players. Now, let us talk about an IPTV media player called iMPlayer IPTV Player. iMPlayer IPTV is a subscription-based service. By using this IPTV player, you can watch the content provided by IPTV providers like live TV channels, on-demand content, and more. To stream the content, all you need to do is enter the M3U URL from the IPTV providers. It also has a VOD section for you to watch your favorite movies. The subscription starts at $20 for two devices, while the maximum subscription is $35 for five devices.
How to Create an Account in iMPlayer IPTV
(1) From your device, select the browser.
(2) Enter iMPlayer IPTV on the search bar and from the search results, choose iMPlayer IPTV Official website.
(3) Click on Dashboard Login and on the Login page, select Sign Up.
(4) On the New User page, enter your Email Address and Password and click on Sign Up.
(5) You have now created your account iMPlayer IPTV.
How to Subscribe to iMPlayer IPTV Media Player
(1) Go to the iMPlayer IPTV Official website and go to the Premium Subscriptions section.
(2) Choose your plan and click on Buy Now.
(3) Enter your iMPlayer Account details and select Login.
(4) Click on Purchase on the plan you want and on the new page, select Pay.
(5) On the Checkout page, enter your Card Number, Expiry Date, and click on Pay.
(6) You have now subscribed for an iMPlayer IPTV Media Player.
How to Install iMPlayer IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Launch your Android device and go to the Play Store.
(2) On the search column, enter iMPlayer IPTV and choose the iMPlayer IPTV Player app from the search results.
(3) Select Install to download and install the IPTV player on your device.
(4) Once the installation process is done, open the IPTV Player app.
(5) Login with your iMPlayer IPTV account and enter the M3U URL from the IPTV provider to watch the content on your Android device.
Related: Televizo IPTV Player,
How to Install iMPlayer IPTV on Window and Mac PC
(1) Turn on your PC and select the browser.
(2) Search for BlueStacks and choose BlueStacks official website.
(3) Download the BlueStacks application on your PC and install it.
(4) After the installation process is done, launch the app.
(5) Sign in using your Google Account and open the Google Play Store.
(6) Search for iMPlayer IPTV, and from the search results, choose iMPlayer IPTV Player.
(7) Click on Install to download and install the IPTV app on your PC.
(8) Launch the app and sign in with your iMPlayer IPTV Account.
(9) You can now stream the content from IPTV providers on your PC.
How to Install iMPlayer IPTV on Firestick
(1) Go back to the Firestick home screen and navigate to the Search option.
(2) On the search bar, enter Downloader and choose Downloader from the search results.
(3) Select Download to download and install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(4) Now, go to Settings and choose My Fire TV.
(5) Select Developer Options and choose Install unknown apps.
(6) Click on Turn On, so that your device allows installation of apps from unknown sources.
(7) Open the Downloader app and choose URL Box.
(8) Enter the URL of the iMPlayer IPTV Player apk and click on Go to install the IPTV player on your Fire TV Stick.
(9) Launch the app and log in with your iMPlayer IPTV account.
(10) Once you enter the M3U URL, you will be able to stream the content provided by the IPTV providers.
Related: iPlayTV IPTV Player.
iMPlayer IPTV comes with an easy-to-use interface. You need to enter the M3U URL from any IPTV provider like Marvel IPTV to stream the content. It allows you to record your favorite shows to watch them later. I hope you like this article and kindly leave your thoughts on the current section.