IPTV Stalker Player defines itself as an essential component of IPTV streaming. It acts as a media player that plays a coordinating role in the interaction process between the different components of the interactive television service. You can install the IPTV Player app on popular streaming devices and log in with any of your IPTV provider account’s login credentials.
- Playlist Formats: M3U URL and Xtream Codes
- CatchUp section: Record shows and stream offline
- Parental Control: Yes, Set controls with Parental Password
- Supported Devices: Android, Firestick, Smart TV, Windows, and Mac PC
IPTV Stalker Player includes a premium version with better features. This premium license of the IPTV player charges you $8 or $18.
Is IPTV Stalker Legal?
Unlike IPTVs, any IPTV Player, including IPTV Stalker, doesn’t bring in any legal issues. In other words, they do not hold any content of their own and act as a medium to play an IPTV playlist. The user need not face any legal issues. However, we cannot predict if IPTV is legal or not. Hence it is better to use premium VPNs like ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
How to Purchase License for IPTV Stalker Player
#1 From your phone or computer web browser, go to the IPTV Stalker Player site.
#2 Click on the blue button that says Buy License on the bottom right corner of the screen.
#3 Now, choose the plan you want to purchase. There is a one-year plan and a lifetime plan.
#4 Choose the country or region.
#5 Then, click on the Pay $8 or Pay $18 button.
#6 You can pay the amount with PayPal. Sign in to your PayPal account to finish the payment.
#7 Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial setup and create your own account.
#8 You can create your login credentials, and you have to confirm it with the mail they send you.
How to Install IPTV Stalker Player on Streaming Devices
The IPTV Stalker Player is available on various devices for users to stream.
Install IPTV Stalker Player on Android Devices
The native app of Stalker Player is already available in the Google Play Store of Android devices for download.
#1 From your Android smartphone or tablet, go to the Play Store.
#2 Search for the IPTV Stalker Player.
#3 Select the IPTV app from the search results.
#4 Now, click on the Install button on the app installation screen to install the app
#5 Click Open to launch the IPTV Player app on Android devices.
#6 On the welcome screen, provide all the necessary information like username, password, IPTV URL, M3U URL, and MAC Address.
#7 On the next screen, choose Live TV or VOD to stream from.
Download IPTV Stalker Player on Windows PC
The BlueStacks emulator will help you install and access Stalker Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
1. Turn on your PC and visit the BlueStacks official website using any browser.
2. Next, download the BlueStacks Installer file on your computer.
3. Open the BlueStacks file and select Install.
4. Launch the BlueStacks Android Emulator on the device.
5. Further, sign in to your Google account with the necessary details.
6. Open Google Play Store from the BlueStacks screen.
7. Next, search for the IPTV Stalker Player app.
8. Choose the app from the suggestions list.
9. Select the Install button and wait for the process to complete.
10. Open the Stalker Player app on BlueStacks.
11. Also, sign in to the IPTV provider account credentials and play TV channels.
Get IPTV Stalker Player Apk on Firestick
IPTV Stalker Player can be accessed on Firestick devices with the Downloader app.
#1 Launch the Firestick device and select the Find tab on the home screen.
#2 Click the Search option on the Find tab.
#3 In the search field, type Downloader app with the supplied remote and search for the app.
#4 Select the Downloader app from the search results.
#5 Click the Download or Get button to install the Downloader and go back to the Fire TV home screen.
#6 Go to Settings and select My Fire TV.
#7 Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown Apps.
#8 Enable the Downloader app from the menu on the screen.
#9 Launch the Downloader app and click Allow to provide the necessary app permissions.
#10 Click the Home tab on the left pane and select the URL Field.
#11 Enter the IPTV Stalker Player URL and click the Go button.
#12 The IPTV Stalker Player APK will be downloaded to your Firestick.
#13 Now, click on the Install button to continue installing the app.
#14 After installation, open the IPTV Player app, and enter your account details to sign in.
Access IPTV Stalker Player on Smart TV
Stalker Player can also be installed on your Smart TVs with its APK file after downloading it from a trusted website.
1. Turn on your computer and launch your web browser.
2. In the search bar, type IPTV Stalker Player APK.
3. Visit any reputed website to download the APK file.
4. Click Download to save the IPTV Stalker APK file on your computer.
5. Connect a USB drive to your PC and copy the IPTV APK file.
6. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the Smart TV’s USB port.
7. Start your Smart TV and go to Settings.
8. Select Device Preferences and choose Security & Restrictions from the menu.
9. Choose the Unknown Sources option from the menu.
10. Install the IPTV APK file to your Smart TV.
11. Launch the IPTV app and sign in by entering the IPTV provider’s account information.
Check out these IPTV player apps if you are looking for alternatives to IPTV Stalker Player.
Shark IPTV is a simple IPTV player app to access your IPTV playlists. It supports both M3U and Xtream Codes playlist formats. It is an entirely free IPTV player that you can install from the App Store of iOS devices. The app supports EPG and parental controls.
Televizo IPTV Player
If you are looking for a reliable IPTV player alternative, go for the Televizo IPTV player. The app is available officially in the Google Play Store for download. The IPTV player accepts IPTV playlists in the M3U format. Also, it can access EPG in XML format.
GSE Smart IPTV
GSE Smart IPTV is another user-friendly IPTV player that is available on multiple streaming platforms. The app is well known for the customizable options it offers. The IPTV player supports various features like parental controls, Chromecast, and dynamic language switching.
Without any doubt, the IPTV Stalker Player is an amazing IPTV content streaming option. Users can access various IPTV content, including TV channels, movies, and TV channels, on this IPTV player app. The app also supports robust external players. If you encounter streaming difficulties on the service, reach out to the official customer support available on the official website.