|Supported Playlist Formats
|Android Smartphones, Windows & Mac PCs, Firestick, and Android Smart TV
|External Player Support
Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, PotPlayer IPTV is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlist offered by your IPTV provider without any buffering issues. The player has a built-in editor.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The IPTV Player comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface and supports streaming your local storage media files.
It is important to note that this IPTV Player doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it supports various subtitle formats such as Text subtitles(SMI & SRT), DVD(Vobsub) Blu-ray subtitles, ASS/SSA animation, and SMI Ruby tags with Dynamic Language Switching.
PotPlayer is a free IPTV Player that has made its support available on multiple devices for users to stream.
Is PotPlayer IPTV Legal?
Yes, PotPlayer IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings, resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using NordVPN, the best VPN for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, while using IPTV Player.
Install PotPlayer IPTV on Android Devices
The PotPlayer IPTV app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its APK file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. Open a web browser and download the PotPlayer IPTV APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and enter the IPTV Playlist URL that you received from your IPTV provider.
5. Now, choose the TV content from the list and start streaming.
Install PotPlayer IPTV on Firestick
This IPTV Player app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is not available on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an APK file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the PotPlayer IPTV Player APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install PotPlayer IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
PotPlayer IPTV is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Stores. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the PotPlayer IPTV APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane, click the Install APK icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install PotPlayer IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV Player app.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the PotPlayer IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the PotPlayer and access the Xtream codes/M3U URLs of different IPTV service providers.
|IPTV Smart Purple Player
|Xtream Codes API and M3U URL
|Android, iPhone or iPad, Firestick, Apple TV, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV
|M3U8, Xtream Codes API, and M3U file format
|Android, iPhone or iPad, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV
|OTT Navigator IPTV
|M3U and XSPF Playlists
|Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, and Smart TV