JJ Hosting IPTV is a well-known IPTV service provider. It has over 3000 live TV channels available in categories like News, Sports, Entertainment, Religion, Lifestyle, Kids, and more. You can also stream on-demand content like movies, TV shows, PPV, and more. It supports EPG and external players to stream IPTV content through M3U URL. You can stream your favorite sports live on channels like ESPN, Star Sports, Ten sports, and more. You can stream this IPTV on devices like Android, Firestick, Windows, Smart TV, and more.
JJ Hosting IPTV offers you various subscription plans to choose from, and the plans are:
|Plan||Number of Connections||Subscription price|
|1 Month Plan||2|
|3 Months Plan||2|
|6 Months Plan||2||$30.00|
How to Subscribe to JJ Hosting IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, select the browser.
2. Enter JJ Hosting IPTV on the search and choose the Official Website from the search results.
3. Scroll down to the Subscription section. Choose the plan you want and click on Order Now.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
5. When the subscription process is over, all the necessary details required to stream the IPTV will be sent to your email.
How to Install JJ Hosting IPTV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and select Settings.
2. Click on Security and enable Unknown sources under Device administration.
3. Go to your web browser and search for JJ Hosting apk.
4. Choose a trusted website and select Download to download the apk file on your Android.
5. Open the IPTV apk file and select Install.
6. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app.
7. Sign in using your IPTV credentials and enjoy streaming the IPTV on your Android device.
Related: Excel Premier Media IPTV: How to Stream 8000 Channels for $12
How to Download JJ Hosting IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch your PC and select the browser.
2. Type JJ Hosting apk on the search bar and choose a trusted website from the search results.
3. Click on Download to download the JJ Hosting apk on your PC.
4. Connect a USB Drive to your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
5. Now, connect the USB to your Smart TV using the USB port.
6. On your Smart TV, select Settings and click on Device Preference.
7. Choose Security & Restrictions. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Now, move the IPTV apk file to your Smart TV and open the IPTV file.
9. Select Install and wait until the installation is over.
10. Launch the IPTV app and use your IPTV account details to log in.
11. Choose the content you want and start streaming the IPTV on your Smart TV.
Related: FovIPTV: How to Install on Android, PC, Firestick, Smart TV
How to Get JJ Hosting IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Select the browser on your PC and look for the JJ Hosting apk.
2. Download the IPTV apk file from a reliable website.
3. Click on the search bar and enter BlueStacks.
4. Choose the BlueStacks official website and select Download to download BlueStacks on your PC.
5. Double click on the Android Emulator file and click on Install.
6. Once the installation is over, open the BlueStacks app.
7. Sign in using your Google account and select the Install apk icon on the right-side toolbar.
8. Select the IPTV apk file and click on Open. The app will be installed on your BlueStacks.
9. Open the IPTV app and log in with your IPTV credentials.
10. Start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your PC.
Related: SSTV IPTV: How to Stream 8000+ Channels for $12
How to Install JJ Hosting IPTV Apk on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device, and on the home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the suggestion list and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps and choose the Downloader app.
7. Enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
8. Open the Downloader app and type the URL of the JJ Hosting IPTV apk on the URL box.
9. Select Go, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick device. Click on Install.
10. Once the installation is done, launch the IPTV app and sign in using your IPTV account details.
11. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Firestick.
Related: Real Streams IPTV: Review, Subscription, and Installation Guide
JJ Hosting IPTV Review
JJ Hosting IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service with excellent streaming features. So, to stream this IPTV on your device, you need to subscribe to the IPTV and get the account details. It offers you local channels, international channels, and more. Make sure you use a VPN when streaming content IPTV content to protect your data and privacy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can download the IPTV apk file on your Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV device.
It is almost impossible to determine whether the IPTV is legal or not. You can better use the VPN for streaming the IPTV without any legal issues.