My WiFi TV IPTV is a reasonable IPTV provider that offers popular TV channels of various categories. Users should have a stable internet connection to stream all their favorite TV channels and VOD content. The library includes support for different genres and languages from across the globe. Also, you can enjoy TV channels of previous days with its support for Catchup TV.
- TV Channels: 200 TV Channels
- On-Demand Content: Movies and TV Shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, iOS, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- External Player: No
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
There are multiple subscription options available to stream My WiFi IPTV. It offers you access to various devices simultaneously.
Is My WiFi TV IPTV Legal?
No. We don’t know a lot of details about the legal side of the IPTV provider. However, you might encounter some online threats when you access IPTV content online. Also, your streaming devices need protection against cyber threats. So, you need to sign up for a premium VPN service like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. The service also provides help with removing geographical restrictions.
How to Sign Up for My WiFi TV
The below section will help you sign up and subscribe to My WiFi IPTV.
1. Open the browser on your PC and visit the official webpage of My WiFi TV.
2. Select the Sign-Up link at the top-right corner.
3. Enter the necessary details on the Registration Form and tap on Create Account.
4. Select any of the plans and choose Subscribe.
5. If prompted, input the necessary details and choose a payment method. If you have any promo codes for My WiFi TV, you can use them to get discounts.
6. After completing the payment, you will get My WiFi TV IPTV login details over email.
How to Install My WiFi TV on Streaming Devices
When it comes to streaming IPTV content, My WiFi TV can be accessed on streaming devices.
Install My WiFi TV on Android Devices
My WiFi TV IPTV is available as an APK file, and you can download and install it on your Android phones and tablets.
1. Open the Android device’s Settings menu.
2. Click the Security option and click Device Management.
3. Tap the Unknown Sources option
4. On your Android device, launch a browser like Chrome browser.
5. Click on the URL bar and type My WiFi TV APK, and hit Enter.
6. On the search result, select any trusted website to open it.
7. Hover to click on the Download button to get the My WiFi TV apk.
8. On the installation window, select Install.
9. After the download and installation, choose Open to launch the app.
10. Enter the username and password to log in to your My WiFi TV IPTV account.
11. In some countries, you need to enter your phone number on the My WiFi TV IPTV to verify your account.
12. Once it is verified, you can stream all the IPTV channels.
Stream My WiFi TV on iOS Devices
You shall access My WiFi IPTV on your iPhone and iPad with an IPTV player like GSE Smart IPTV.
1. Initially, open the App Store on your device.
2. Download GSE Smart IPTV from the App Store on your device.
3. Launch the GSE Smart IPTV app once after the installation.
4. Navigate to click on the Menu icon.
5. Choose Xtream Codec API.
6. Provide the login details of My WiFi IPTV and press Add.
7. Select My WiFi IPTV to launch it and stream any content.
Get My WiFi TV on Firestick
If you want to install My WiFi IPTV on Firestick, you need to get the Downloader on Firestick. This will allow you to load and access the My WiFi IPTV APK.
1. From the Fire TV home, choose the Cog icon.
2. Select My Fire TV with the help of the remote controller.
3. Choose Developer Options on the next window.
4. Select Install Unknown Apps.
5. Highlight Downloader and turn it on.
6. Launch the Downloader app from the home screen of Fire TV. If it is not installed, then install it from the Amazon App Store.
7. Dismiss any prompt that appears when you launch it for the first time.
8. Tap on the http:// field under the Home tab, and enter the URL of the My WiFi IPTV.
9. Click the Go button on the following window and wait for the process to complete.
10. Further, install the IPTV app on your streaming devices.
11. Once done, select Open to launch the My WiFi IPTV app and sign in to your account.
Access My WiFi TV on Windows and Mac PC
Use the BlueStacks Android Emulator to install the IPTV app on your computer.
1. Launch an internet browser like Google Chrome on your computer.
2. Browse for the My WiFi TV APK file and download it.
3. Also, download BlueStacks from the official website.
4. Further, install BlueStacks on your computer and sign in to your Google Account.
5. Once completed, choose the Install APK icon and install the IPTV APK file.
6. Open the app and sign in to your account.
7. Stream all the IPTV videos.
Watch My WiFi TV on Smart TV
It is necessary to sideload the My WiFi TV APK file on your Smart TV to access IPTV content.
1. On your Android Smart TV, open the Settings menu.
2. From the menu, select the Device Preferences option.
3. Further, choose the Security and Restrictions option.
4. Choose the Unknown Sources option.
5. Open a web browser and search for the My WiFi TV APK file.
6. Download the APK file and copy the file to any USB drive.
7. Disconnect the USB drive from the computer and connect it to your TV.
8. Open any File Manager and install the APK file on your Smart TV.
9. Open the IPTV app and sign in to your device to access the channel playlist.
There are a lot of IPTV alternatives available that you need to access if you want an alternative.
Platinum IPTV is a premium IPTV provider to watch your favorite TV channels and VOD content of various genres. It includes an impressive collection of global TV channels from North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. It includes support for a Recently Added Movies section.
IPTV Farm offers a popular IPTV service with content from 136 different countries. You can watch IPTV content in various genres. For instance, you can watch titles of movies, music, TV shows, and more content. So, it is one of the most affordable alternatives for users.
Helix IPTV is a leading IPTV service with the support of over 12300 TV channels which includes over 500 sports channels. Also, the IPTV service maintains 58 servers maintained with high uptime. Also, you can get to know the channel schedule with its EPG support.
My WiFi TV lets you watch popular TV channels of various genres. Also, users can stream IPTV content in SD, HD, and 1080P. On the IPTV provider, users can stream popular titles of movies, music, kids, news, and documentaries. You can also watch live events and PPV events. The IPTV platform offers customer assistance to help them fix the issues that they might face with the service.