Velocity TV IPTV is one of the most affordable IPTV services to stream videos up to 4K quality. It lets you choose from more than 5000 channels to stream your favourite online videos. You can even stream sports contents and premium movies from major channels. In addition to this, it lets the users access the pay per view events, adult contents from more than 400 channels, etc. Above all, Velocity TV IPTV is accessible across many countries and regions. You can stream channel 24/7 with M3U support. Velocity TV supports up to 3 devices per plan and up to 3 IP location per plan.
Velocity TV IPTV Packages
There are two different packages available in which you can buy Velocity TV. Choose either of the plans to stream your favourite contents.
- Velocity TV Premium IPTV Service – $4.50 for one month
- Velocity TV Super Bundle – $11.25 per month
Related: AZBox IPTV
How to Install Velocity TV IPTV on Android?
Follow the step-by-step procedure to install this IPTV service on any of your Android devices.
- Click on the Android Settings icon.
- Select Security/Security & Restrictions.
- Tap on the slider next to Unknown Sources to enable it.
- Agree to turn it on by pressing OK.
- Launch the Chrome web browser on Android smartphone/tablet.
- Visit https://www.iptvchoices.net/apk-download/ using address bar.
- Select the Apk button under Velocity TV.
- Wait till the apk file gets downloaded.
- Further, click on the Install button.
- After the installation, select Open to launch it.
- Enter the username and its associated password to access Velocity TV IPTV.
Related: Jarvis IPTV
How to Install Velocity TV IPTV on Firestick?
Step 1: Open the web browser and register for Velocity TV.
Step 2: Plug in the Firestick to TV and power on it.
Step 3: Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources option under Firestick Settings > My Fire TV/Devices > Developer options > Turn On.
Step 4: Launch the Downloader app from My Apps & Channels section of Firestick.
Step 5: Enter the URL of Velocity TV as https://bit.ly/APKVC01 and tap on the GO option.
Step 6: On the next screen, select the Install option from the bottom.
Step 7: When the App installed message appears, click on the Open button.
Step 8: Click Allow to let Velocity TV to access your device and files.
Step 9: Provide the username and password. Click Login to start using Velocity TV on Firestick finally.
Related: Apollo TV on Firestick
So, you may follow the guidelines from the above methods to download Velocity TV. With this, you can stream VoDs, HD streams, major events, and more in HD quality.
Thank you for visiting our website. Stay tuned with iptvplayerguide.com for more useful information.
Disclosure: We refer product or service to our readers via an affiliate link, which means I may receive a referral commission from the sale if you buy the product that we recommended, read more about that in our affiliate disclosure.