When you are done with paying high costs for cable or satellite TV connections there comes IPTV for your aid. Join Streams IPTV is an IPTV Provider where you can enjoy streaming live TV channels. You can also stream on-demand movies, TV shows, and series. This is one of the IPTV Services that provide free content for streaming. You can install the Join Streams IPTV on Android smartphones, PC, Firestick devices, and Smart TVs.
Features of Join Streams IPTV
- It streams live TV channels from all over the world.
- You can even record all live TV channels streaming for watching offline.
- Additionally, you will also be getting a TV Guide for each and every channel.
- Apart from the live TV channels, it also provides various Video On Demand content such as movies, TV Shows, and Series to stream.
- It is completely free and there is no need for any registration or sign up.
How to Watch Join Streams IPTV on Android
(1) On your Android Smartphone, launch the Settings app.
(2) Go to the Privacy section or Security or Restrictions section.
(3) Then enable the Install Unknown Apps to install apps from other sources.
(4) Open the web browser and search for Join Streams IPTV Apk.
(5) Select any of the sites that you will feel safe downloading.
(6) Click on the Download button to download the Join Streams IPTV.
(7) Once the app is downloaded, install the IPTV app on your Android device.
(8) Open the app and Log in with your username, password to start streaming.
How to Watch Join Streams IPTV on PC
(1) Download the Join Streams IPTV APK file on your PC.
(2) Then make sure to install the BlueStacks app from its official site.
(3) Now launch the BlueStacks app and sign in to your Google Account.
(4) Choose Install APK from the left side Panel.
(5) Select the APK file from the source and click Open.
(6) The app will be installed on your PC.
(7) Open the app and log in to start streaming.
Related: Silk Stream IPTV: Subscription, Setup, and Installation Guide
How to Watch Join Streams IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Amazon Firestick and connect it to the WiFi network.
(2) Go to the home screen and click on the Find option.
(3) Then choose the Search option and search for the Downloader app.
(4) Now Get the Downloader app on your Amazon Firestick.
(5) Go back to the home screen and choose Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
(6) Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
(7) Launch the Downloader app and type the URL of Join Streams.
(8) Click Go and wait for the app to download.
(9) Once the app is downloaded click Install.
(10) Now launch the app on your streaming device and start streaming.
Related: Ocean IPTV: Features, Installation, and Setup
How to Watch Join Streams IPTV on Smart TV
(1) Download the Join Stream IPTV apk file on your computer.
(2) Connect the USB Pendrive to the PC and copy the file to a USB Drive.
(3) Insert the Pendrive into your Smart TV.
(4) Then launch the File Manager and choose the USB Drive as the Source.
(5) Click on the APK File to open and choose Install to install the Join Streams app.
(6) Once the app is installed launch the app and sign in to your account for streaming.
Being a free IPTV service provider Join Streams doesn’t offer any customer support other than mail. You can mail them for your queries. Also, make sure to use a VPN while streaming because it is completely free so there might be some copyrighted content or any geo-restrictions. In case of any queries with the above guide, then mention them in the comments section below.