If you prefer streaming an extensive amount of media, you can look into the IPTV service. It delivers programs over IP and not over traditional cable or satellite. Most IPTVs deliver live TV, video-on-demand, and time-shifted media content. Streaming over IPTV is legal as long as it doesn’t bring you copyright-protected content. They use less bandwidth and considerably affordable than cable TV. IPTV comes with a built-in media player, and some of them support third-party players as well. MXL IPTV is one of the IPTV players with a variety of channel support. You shall get into the section for a detailed review of this media player.
Features of MXL IPTV
The characteristics of the MXL IPTV player are as follows.
- It is compatible with most popular video streaming protocols, including http, https, rtsp, rtmp, mms, etc.
- With a wide range of channel support, you can stream anything.
- It supports loading M3U lists, m3u8 channels, and local or remote channels automatically.
- The channels and series are available in SD and HD quality.
- It servers you M3U lists in addition to work as a media player.
- All of its content is arranged alphabetically and in categories.
- It is a free IPTV player to provide dedicated customer support over Telegram.
How to Download MXL IPTV on Android Devices
Those Android OS users can get MXL IPTV on an Android phone, tablet, or Android TV box with the below steps.
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android device from the apps section.
2. Tap on the search field and type in as MXL IPTV. Select the same on the suggestions.
3. When you get the search result, you should select the MXL TV tile.
4. Go ahead and click Install on the app info window.
5. Wait for the app installation procedure to complete.
6. Once it gets done, you need to select Open to launch it.
7. Provide the m3u URL as given by your IPTV provider in the M3U URL field.
8. Choose the channel you like to stream and select Internal Player on the pop-up.
9. With this, you shall start streaming any title on an Android device.
Related: Helios TV: Stream Live TV Channels @ 4.99$
How to Get MXL IPTV on Firestick
If you want to use MXL IPTV on your Fire TV, you shall proceed with the below instructions.
Pre-Requisite: Download and install the Downloader app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
Tweak Firestick Settings
1. On the Firestick home, you should navigate to select the Gear icon on the menu bar.
2. Navigate on the available menu to choose My Fire TV.
3. Using the remote keys, you should select Developer Options.
4. Further, click on the Install Unknown Apps.
5. Finally, select Downloader and choose turn On.
Steps to Sideload MXL IPTV on Firestick
- Press the Menu icon on the Fire TV home to select Downloader.
- When it opens up, you should click on the URL field under the Home tab.
- Enter the URL of the MXL IPTV apk as https://app.mxl-iptv.tv/mxl-iptv.apk and press GO.
- Allow the download process to end on your Fire TV.
- On the next window, you shall click on the Install button.
- Choose Open to launch it after the installation.
- Provide the M3U URL of the IPTV on the M3U field to start streaming.
How to Access MXL IPTV on PC
Since MXL TV is available as an apk file officially, you shall install it on Mac or Windows PC with the help of an Android emulator.
Pre-Requisite: Download BlueStacks on your PC and log in with your Google Account.
1. Visit the official website of MXL Internet Protocol TV and download the apk file.
2. Launch the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC.
3. Now, navigate to the Downloads section on your PC.
4. Drag and drop the apk file to the BlueStacks emulator and wait for the installation to complete.
5. Once done, launch the IPTV and log in using the M3U URL.
Related: IPTV Bazar: Review, Pricing, and Installation Guide
Since MXL IPTV costs you nothing, you shall try it out of any of its compatible devices to check how it works. Although it provides customer support, you shall not expect an email or live chat support. Please share with us your opinion and experience about MXL IPTV as comments.