Are you looking for ways to stream your favorite content from an IPTV provider? If so, Lucky IPTV is the best IPTV Player that you can try. It can handle the M3U Playlists of IPTV for streaming.
You can install this IPTV player on all mainstream media streaming devices. The Lucky IPTV comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface with EPG support for live TV.
It is important to note that Lucky IPTV doesn’t offer any playlist or channels to stream. However, it includes Favorites Manager and supports Dynamic Language Switching.
- Supported Playlist Formats: M3U
- EPG support: Yes
- External Players: No
- Compatible Devices: Android, Firestick, Windows & Mac PC, Smart TV
- Chromecast Support: No
- AirPlay Support: No
Lucky IPTV Player has various subscription plans, and they are mentioned in the below table.
|Subscription Plans||No of Devices||Price|
Is Lucky IPTV Legal?
Yes, Lucky IPTV is legal to use.
IPTV Players are completely legal and safe to use as they don’t provide any IPTV content to stream. It works as a medium to play the source media, such as the content from IPTV providers. However, when IPTV players are used for IPTV streaming, there are higher possibilities for the user to watch unverified IPTV services and their offerings resulting in copyright infringement and other legal issues. However, relying on a VPN keeps you away from such legal issues. Therefore, we recommend using the best VPNs for streaming IPTV in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN, while using IPTV Player.
How to Install Lucky TV IPTV on Different Devices
You can install Lucky IPTV on the streaming devices mentioned in the list below.
- Android Devices
- Windows or Mac PC
- Smart TV
Install Lucky IPTV on Android Devices
The Lucky IPTV app is not available in the Google Play Store, so you need to install its apk file from the available source.
1. On your Android Smartphone, enable unknown sources to install apps from third-party sources.
- Open Settings → Choose Unknown sources → Swipe the toggle to enable it.
2. Open a web browser and download the Lucky IPTV APK file from a reliable website.
3. Run the downloaded file and tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app and configure the credentials that you received from the IPTV provider.
Install Lucky TV IPTV on Firestick
The Lucky IPTV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick. To get the app that is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. First of all, install Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, enable the unknown source setting for Downloader to sideload an apk file.
- Open Settings → Choose My Fire TV → Click on Developer Options → Choose Install Unknown Apps → Select Downloader → Enable the feature.
3. Return to the main screen and enter the Lucky IPTV APK URL in the required box.
4. Click on Go and download the APK file.
5. Open the APK file and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Add the M3U URL of your playlist on the home screen and stream the media content.
Install Lucky IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
The IPTV player is natively not available on the Windows and Mac Stores. You need to install it with the help of Bluestacks Android Emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Lucky IPTV APK from a legitimate website.
2. Visit the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. After installation, launch the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
4. On the right pane and click the Install apk icon.
5. Locate the APK file and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
7. Add the playlist and start watching the content on your Windows or Mac PC.
Install Lucky IPTV on Android TV
If you are an Android TV user, then you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the IPTV player easily.
1. On your Smart TV, head to Settings → Security & Restrictions → Device Preferences → Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Launch a web browser on your PC and download the Lucky IPTV APK from a reliable website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive and connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the File Manager on Android TV and run the file that you have copied.
5. Open the app on your Smart TV after installation and add the playlist to start streaming the content on your Smart TV.
You can try the IPTV players mentioned here as alternatives to the Lucky IPTV Player and access M3U playlists of different IPTV service providers.
Perfect Player IPTV
Perfect Player IPTV is free and the best alternative for Lucky TV IPTV. It supports M3U URL and XSPF playlist. It has built-in support for the Electronic Program Guide to view the entire schedule of your favorite channels. The best thing about the Perfect Player IPTV is that it supports different devices like Windows, Mac, Android, and Firestick.
IPTV Smarters Player
With the IPTV Smarters Player, you can stream IPTV content using M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. You can also use external media players like VLC and MX Player to stream IPTV content. The IPTV player can be installed by using its APK file. The IPTV app is compatible with Android devices, PCs, and streaming devices.
IPTV Blink Player
The IPTV Blink Player is a popular media player app. Using the app, you can access the IPTV channels in M3U format. You can also upload the EPG file to get the schedule for the live TV channels. The IPTV player app offer external player support. You can install the app on Android-based devices.
By installing Lucky IPTV, you can get to stream the M3U playlist of any IPTV provider on your Android-based streaming devices. While comparing other IPTV players, the IPTV player comes with a neat UI, easy navigation on the app, and a clear channel list. You can stream up to 5 connections if your associated IPTV is compatible with multiple streaming. With the 3-day free trial, you can get to use the premium features before purchasing it.