Obey Stream TV is a wonderful media provider that offers a plethora of live channels and hundreds of videos on-demand. Since the service comes with its dedicated app, you can directly download it on compatible devices.
This standalone service comes with an impressive server uptime. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that offers a buffer-free streaming experience.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content from various countries like the USA, the UK, Canada, and more. The media library consists of genres such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD and HD video resolution.
- No. of Channels: Numerous TV channels
- On-demand Content: A limited number of movies and TV series
- Simultaneous Streaming: Not Supported
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: NA
- Payment Options: NA
Is Obey Stream TV Legal?
No. Obey Stream TV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Obey Stream TV?
Since it is a free service, you can easily stream its media library after installing the Obey Stream TV app using its Xtream Codes API or M3U URL. You can download this IPTV app from any third-party app market on the internet.
Supported Devices for Obey Stream TV
Install Obey Stream TV on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the Obey Stream TV APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV service and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Obey Stream TV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PCs. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Obey Stream TV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Get Obey Stream TV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Obey Stream TV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Obey Stream TV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details using the Xtream Codes or M3U file offered by this provider to finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Obey Stream TV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Obey Stream TV Player APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Media Library Included
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, and Smart TV
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV
You can choose Obey Stream TV if you’re looking for a free IPTV service with wonderful media collections. Since it provides a streaming service through its apk file only. So, Apple users can’t use this IPTV service on their devices. However, users of all Android-based streaming devices can easily sideload the app and stream it for completely free. Remember, it doesn’t have an official website and dedicated customer care portal as of now.
Rating: Based on our user experience, we’ve rated 5 out of 10 for Obey Stream TV.