Monster IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is an APK service with stable server uptime. It is one of the IPTV providers with built-in EPG support. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the Monster IPTV has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV, you can watch live TV channels from different genres such as action, kids, movies, sports, and many more.
The added advantage of this IPTV is that it lets you stream PPV and live sports events. It is possible to stream IPTV content on 3 devices simultaneously.
The IPTV offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. The IPTV provider offers live TV channels from the UK, USA, and Canada.
- No. of Channels: 7645 TV channels
- On-demand Content: 9642 movies and 3140 TV series
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Android TV.
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: Yes (6-hour free trial)
- Payment Options: PayPal.
Is Monster IPTV Legal?
No. Monster IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Monster IPTV?
Go to Monster IPTV‘s official website (https://www.monsteriptv.co). Choose the subscription plan and click the Purchase Now button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as Xtream Codes API.
The Monster IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table. The benefit of using this IPTV is it includes a 6-hour free trial.
|Subscription Plan||One Connection||Two Connections||Three Connections|
|1 Month Subscription||£14.99||£22.49||£29.99|
|3 Months Subscription||£29.99||£44.99||£59.99|
|6 Months Subscription||£49.99||£74.99||£99.99|
|12 Months Subscription||£79.99||£119.99||£159.99|
How to Login to Monster IPTV?
Download the APK file of the IPTV provider and install it on your streaming device. Next, enter the login details of the IPTV and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
How to Stream Monster IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
Install Monster IPTV APK on Android Devices
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android Smartphone to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Settings → Apps → Chrome → Install unknown apps → Toggle the button on Allow from this sources.
2. From a web browser, download the latest version of the IPTV Stream Player APK file.
3. Install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
4. Login and play the IPTV content of your choice on your Android device.
Watch Monster IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Monster IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Get Monster IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream the Monster IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of Monster IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
4. Now, enter the sign-in details and finish the sign-in process.
5. Finally, select any content and start streaming.
Install Monster IPTV on Android TV
To install the APK file of the IPTV Provider,
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Monster IPTV APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the IPTV Provider and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
The following are the best alternatives for Monster IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case any not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
Bunny Streams IPTV
Bunny Streams IPTV is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 15,000+ TV channels and 60,000+ VOD. It offers a 2-day paid trial for $1 and costs $11 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 3 devices. It even supports external players such as MXL IPTV and Batanga IPTV Player.
Welcome IPTV is one of the premium IPTV service providers, and it includes 50,000+ TV channels and 90,000+ VOD. It offers a 12-hour free trial and costs €8 per month. Additionally, it even supports external players such as IPTV Lite Player and Pixel IPTV.
Platinum IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 21,000+ TV channels and plenty of VOD content. It offers a 24-hour free trial and costs $31 for 3 months. Additionally, it even supports external players such as OTT Navigator IPTV and ZalTV IPTV.
To get your IPTV streaming experience with PPV content and a more action-packed media library, you can pick Monster IPTV service. It has the best collection of live TV networks and VOD content around the world. With an intuitive UI and EPG support, everyone can navigate easily to find their favorite media content. Get a subscription or a free trial account on Monster IPTV using our guide to explore the jaw-dropping media library of this IPTV provider.