Playlist Loader Kodi addon is one of the most important Kodi add-ons when it comes to streaming IPTV content. The name itself denotes that Playlist Loader can be an efficient tool to access IPTV content from your provider. It will also help with managing and maintaining your playlist on Kodi. This addon is so useful as it eliminates the need for users to switch between multiple addons or links on Kodi.
- The Playlist Loader Kodi addon is available in the Kodil repository.
- The addon does not include any IPTV playlists but can load IPTV content from any provider.
- This IPTV addon can access the channel playlist through M3U URLs.
Playlist Loader Kodi addon does not include any subscription plans. It is available for free. You need an IPTV subscription to access content using this addon.
Is Playlist Loader Kodi Addon Legal?
Yes. The addon is legal, but the IPTV playlist that you might access using this add-on may include some copyright-restricted content. Also, while accessing IPTV content, your devices might be exposed to online threats. To protect your devices from these cyber threats, get a VPN for your streaming device. Get a subscription to NordVPN or ExpressVPN, which can offer you the best online security and unblock geographical restrictions.
How to Install Playlist Loader Kodi Addon
The simple process of getting this Kodi addon includes two steps.
Install the Playlist Loader Kodi Addon Repository
Initially, users need to add the repository to access the IPTV addon on the device.
1. Open the Kodi app on your respective streaming device.
2. From the left side of the screen, select the Settings icon.
3. Click the File Manager option and click the Add Source option.
4. Select the Add Source dialogue box and choose the OK button.
5. Paste the URL (http.//kdil.co/repo/) for the repository.
6. Select the OK button.
7. Provide the Kodi repository name as Kodil and select the OK button.
8. Return to the Kodi home page and select the Addons option.
9. Choose the Package Installer Icon and select the Install from Zip File option.
10. Pick up the name of the repository, Kodil, and click the Kodil.zip zip file to download the Playlist Loader addon.
11. Select the OK option.
12. Wait for a pop-up notification telling you the repository is added to appear on your screen.
Install the Playlist Loader Kodi Addon
Once the repository is installed, you can install the Playlist Loader addon on Kodi.
1. Select the Install from Repository option and the Kodil repository.
2. Click the Video Add-ons option and select the Playlist Loader category.
3. Choose the Install button and wait for the add-on to be installed on Kodi.
4. Open the Playlist Loader addon and choose between the available options.
- Show groups in channel lists
- Add a new list
5. Select the Show groups in channels lists option and choose Addons playlists to stream them.
6. Choose the Favorites menu, and access your favorite video content.
7. Click the Add a New List option to create new playlists on Playlist Loader.
How to Fix Playlist Loader Kodi Addon Not Working
Playlist Loader Kodi addon is not unfamiliar with streaming issues. Your IPTV content may buffer when you are playing it on your device. In that case, try these troubleshooting measures to fix it.
Reinstall Playlist Loader Kodi Addon
The best way to fix issues with the Kodi addon is to remove it and then reinstall it.
1. Launch the Kodi app and its Settings menu.
2. Select the Addons option in the settings menu.
3. Choose the Install From Repository option
4. Press and hold the Playlist Loader Kodi addon and click on the Information option.
5. On the next screen, select Uninstall.
6. After installing the Kodi addon, you can reinstall it once again.
7. The addon will work without any issues.
Update the Addon
If you have not updated the Kodi addon, it might show a lot of streaming issues like buffering and freezing. So it is advised to update the Kodi addon when necessary.
1. Initially, open the Kodi Settings and select Addon.
2. Click the Install From Repository option and long-press the Playlist Loader Kodi Addon.
3. From the small menu on your screen, select Information.
4. Further, enable the Auto-Update option from the bottom of your screen.
One of the major reasons for any issues that you may come across on Kodi is the build-up cache. It is extremely necessary to remove it to enjoy your IPTV addon without any interruptions.
1. Open the Playlist Loader Kodi Addon.
2. Select the Tools option and click Clear Cache.
3. Confirm the selection by selecting the Yes option.
4. Go back to the Tools menu and select the Clear Providers option.
5. Click on Yes to confirm your selection.
Perform a Factory Reset
Resetting the device is one of the best troubleshooting methods to fix issues on your streaming device. It is necessary to know that a factory reset will remove all the apps you have on your device, and you will have to set your device from the beginning. Also, users need to install all the apps and Kodi add-ons they want to stream. That is why this troubleshooting measure is always referred to as a final resort.
You can find a lot of IPTV addons on Kodi to watch IPTV content. Some of the popular add-ons are mentioned here.
Streamstorm IPTV Kodi Addon
Streamstorm IPTV Kodi Addon is a premium IPTV addon that allows users to watch their favorite TV shows. It also includes 1,000 radio stations in its library that you can tune into. This addon also includes a TV catch-up feature for 7 days. You can watch your favorite TV channels from the past week. Also, this premium IPTV addon streams content without interruptions from ads.
IPTV Stalker Addon
IPTV Stalker Addon is an IPTV Kodi addon that includes TV channels from various countries. For instance, you can watch popular TV channels from the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada using this IPTV addon. It makes sure that you can watch this content at the best streaming resolution. It supports SD and HD streaming resolutions that you can switch between easily.
Cerebro IPTV Kodi Addon
If you miss out on your favorite movies, get the Cerebro IPTV Kodi Addon. This addon comes with more than 350 links for movies and on-demand titles. For instance, the service includes a movie section titled Covenant TV, Mobdro, Elysium TV, and Exodus TV. However, you are not missing out on your favorite live TV channel. This add-on is also available in the Kodil repository.
The Playlist Loader Kodi addon is one of the best IPTV addons on Kodi. The addon is efficient enough to help users create, edit, delete, and manage their IPTV playlists efficiently. You can access both free and premium IPTV playlists on this Kodi addon. The service does not offer any customer support for users.