Realm IPTV is a premium IPTV provider that offers 10,000+ live channels and Thousands of VOD content. In this provider, there is no free trial service available, and the subscription cost starts at $29 per month. Unfortunately, As the IPTV doesn’t provide a standalone app, you have to use IPTV players to stream the video content.
This standalone service comes with impressive server uptime and Anti-freeze technology. So, users of this provider can stream their desired media content at any time without server downtime and other streaming issues. In addition to that, it is one of the IPTV providers that give access to stream live sports across the world.
With this provider, you can enjoy live TV channels and on-demand videos from various countries like the US, the UK, Canada, Italy, Denmark, and tons more. The media library consists of different kinds of genres, such as action, kids, movies, and news. All these media content are available to stream at SD, HD, and 4K video resolutions.
- No. of Channels: 10,000+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Simultaneous Streaming: NA
- EPG Support: Yes
- Free Trial: No
- Payment Options: Paypal, and Credit/Debit Card
Is Realm IPTV Legal?
No. Realm IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest the two best VPNs for IPTV streaming in the market with rich features and stable connectivity, NordVPN, and ExpressVPN.
How to Sign Up for Realm IPTV?
Go to Realm IPTV’s official website (https://iptvrealm.com/). Choose the subscription plan and click the BUY button. Enter the necessary details, and choose a payment method from PayPal or credit payment. On successful payment completion, users will receive an email with the IPTV login credentials, such as the M3U URL or Xtream Codes API.
As we mentioned earlier, Realm IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|No. of Connection||Annual Pricing|
|1 Simultaneous Connection||$29|
|2 Simultaneous Connection||$39|
|4 Simultaneous Connection||$49|
How do you log in to Realm IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your streaming device to enter the Realm IPTV playlist URL to stream the desired content.
Supported Devices of Realm IPTV
Watch Realm IPTV on Android Devices
There is no official Realm IPTV app in the Google Play Store. So, install Sky Media Player and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open the Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for the Sky Media Player and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Sky Media Player app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Realm IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your PC.
2. Select Media tab > choose Open Network Stream.
3. Input the IPTV Playlist URL of the IPTV provider and select the Play button.
Stream Realm IPTV on iPhone/iPad
On iPhone or iPad, you can use IPTV Smarters Player to stream the media content offered by Realm IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters Player on the App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the IPTV Smarters Player app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Realm IPTV, such as the M3U URL.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iPhone/iPad.
Get Realm IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Realm IPTV via Casper IPTV.
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Casper IPTV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Casper IPTV Player.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the IPTV Playlist URL to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Stream Realm IPTV on Android TV
According to the official installation guide of Realm IPTV, you need to use UHD IPTV Player to stream its content on the Android TV platform. But, you can’t get the UHD IPTV Player app on Andriod TV as it is unavailable on the Play Store. In such a case, you need to use the APK file from the official/external source to get the app.
1. Enable unknown sources on your Android TV to install apps from third-party sources.
Go to Android TV Settings > Select Device Preferences > Choose Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to the web browser on your PC, and download the latest version of the Super IPTV Player app APK file.
3. Copy the APK file on the USB and connect it to your TV.
4. Open File Manager on TV to install the APK file of the UHD IPTV Player app and select Open.
5. Login and play the IPTV content or playlist of your choice on your Android TV.
Watch Realm IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install Smart IPTV Player from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the IPTV service provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Smart IPTV Player.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch the Smart IPTV Player and stream this provider’s content on a smart TV.
Watch Realm IPTV on Kodi
Kodi users can stream Realm IPTV on any of the compatible devices with the help of the PVR IPTV Simple Client Addon to stream the TV channel playlists.
1. Launch the Kodi app > click the TV option on the left panel.
2. Select Enter add-on browser > PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
3. Click Configure > General. Select the Location option to choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
4. Select the OK > choose the M3U Play List URL.
5. Enter the M3U Play List URL and select the OK button.
6. Select Enable > Channels to load the TV channels using the M3U extension and stream the IPTV content on Kodi.
Stream Realm IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Turn on the MAG device to open Settings > System Settings.
2. Choose Servers > click Portals.
3. Enter the Portal Name and paste the Realm IPTV M3U URL.
4. Click the Save option to load the TV channel playlist from the provider.
Access Realm IPTV on Enigma
You need to use the PuTTY Software to stream Realm IPTV on an Enigma device. As a pre-requisite process, you should visit the Putty website (putty.org) using any browser to download and install it on your PC.
1. Turn on the Enigma device and follow the below navigation to find the IP Address of the device.
Settings → Setup→ System Network Device→ Setup Adapter→ Settings
2. Make a note of the IP Address displayed on the Enigma screen.
3. Launch Putty Software and enter the IP address you noted in the hostname section.
4. Select Telnet as the connection type and hit the Open button.
5. Type Root as the default login and click the Enter key.
6. Input the Realm IPTV login details and select Open.
7. Restart the Enigma device and access the IPTV channel Playlist.
The following are the best alternatives to Realm IPTV that you can give a try. They will work for you in case the IPTV service is having issues or if the IPTV is currently down.
|Provider||Media Library Included||Compatible Devices||Free Trial||Price||Purchase Link|
|Xtremity IPTV||10,000+ channels|
|Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV||(24 hours)||$15/Month||Subscribe|
|Pandora IPTV||7,000+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, Formuler, MAG, and Smart TV.||Yes |
|Gemini Streamz IPTV||21,000+ channels |
|Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, MAG, Kodi, Smart TV, and Formuler||No||$15.95/Month||Subscribe|
Realm IPTV is one of the best internet-based protocol TVs to watch live TV and on-demand videos. You will get the convenience of watching your favorite content without relying on a cable connection. With this provider, you will never miss anything as it gives you access to all the movies and TV shows from the vintage to the modern era. The only drawback of this IPTV is that there are no monthly subscription plans available here.
Rating: Based on our experience, we’ve rated 6 out of 10 for Realm IPTV.