Shahid IPTV is one of the popular IPTV providers that gives you access to popular Arabic TV channels. It is one of the right choices for users looking for a reliable service. The provider has resellers across the globe. You can access content using an Android set-top box and a user-friendly interface. The platform includes new updates in the library for users to watch new and interesting content.
You can get your Shahid IPTV Android box at 70.00€.
Is Shahid IPTV Legal?
No. Shahid IPTV is a simple IPTV provider with an interesting library of content. It is not known if the platform includes support for content without copyrights. So, if you are worried about the security of the streaming device, use a secure VPN on your devices. Also, users need a subscription to a premium VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. They can remove geo-blocks with the help of VPN services.
How to Sign Up for Shahid IPTV
1. Visit the official Shahid IPTV website using a browser on your computer.
2. Find the Subscription tab on the top of your screen and select it.
3. In the given field, provide your MAC address and choose the number of connections you want.
4. Select the Add to Cart button.
5. Provide your personal information and complete the payment process following the instructions on your screen. Apart from the IPTV subscription, you can also get the standalone IPTV Box.
Features of Shahid IPTV Box
Following are the specifications of the IPTV box.
|Operating System||Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS|
|Internal Storage||16GB eMMC|
|GPU||ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz (DVFS)|
|Power Supply||DC 5V/2A|
|HDMI||HDMI 2.0 up to 4K 2K|
|USB host||3 High-speed USB 2.0, support USB DISK and USB HDD|
|Card reader||SD/SDHC/MMC cards|
|Video Decoder||4Kp60 10-bit H.265, 4Kp60 VP9 Profile 2, 4Kp30 H.264|
|Image Formats||HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF|
What comes in the box?
The basic specifications of the IPTV box are:
|Size of the box||166*112*26mm|
|Weight of the box||328g|
|Size of the package||215*172*84mm|
|Weight of the package||0.95KG|
|Contents of the package||1 VPlus S912 TV box |
1 Power Adapter
1 IR remote control
1 HDMI Cable
1 User Manual
How to Set Up Shahid IPTV
It is necessary that you should set up the IPTV box on their device properly. Then, only you can access content from the box on the device.
1. Initially, grab the power code and connect it to your set-top box.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to the power outlet.
3. Take the HDMI cable and connects it to your set-top box.
4. Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the Smart TV.
5. Users can connect the antenna to the set-top box as it will help with receiving Wi-Fi signals.
6. Take the USB chip of your remote and connect it to the set-top box.
7. Finally, you can access content from the provider on your TV.
How to Set Up Shahid IPTV on Streaming Devices
Subscribers of various streaming platforms can access this IPTV app on their devices. You can access it on:
Install Shahid IPTV on Android Devices
Download the APK file of the IPTV provider from a trustworthy source and install it on your Android device.
1. Using a web browser on your Android device, browse for Shahid IPTV APK.
2. Download the APK file to your device using the link (https://rb.gy/ffvmub).
3. Open the Settings menu of your device and select the Security option.
4. Click Device Management and tap the Unknown Sources option.
5. Access the newly downloaded APK file and install the APK file.
6. Open the app and sign in to your account.
7. Finally, you can watch your favorite TV channels from the provider.
Get Shahid IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
Users of Windows or Mac PC can access the IPTV with its APK file.
1. Launch a web browser on your computer and download the Shahid IPTV APK file using the link (https://rb.gy/ffvmub).
2. Visit the BlueStacks website and download it on your computer.
3. Install and open BlueStacks on your computer.
4. Click on the Sign In option and sign in to it using your Google Account.
5. Select the Install APK option and install the Shahid IPTV APK file.
6. Open the app and log in to your account to watch your favorite channels.
Stream Shahid IPTV on Firestick
Use the Downloader app on your Firestick to install and access IPTV content on your device.
1. Go to the home screen of Firestick and select the Find option.
2. Select the Search option and use the on-screen keyboard and look for the Downloader app.
3. Initiate the app download by clicking on the Download button.
4. Open the Firestick home screen and launch the Settings menu.
5. Click the My Fire TV tile and choose Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app.
7. Launch the Downloader app and enter the Shahid IPTV APK URL (https://rb.gy/ffvmub).
8. Click on Go to download the APK file.
9. Install the app on your device and sign in to your account.
Access Shahid IPTV on Smart TV
Install the APK file of Shahid IPTV after downloading it from a reliable source.
1. Initially, open the Settings menu of your Smart TV.
2. Select the Device Preferences option.
3. Click the Security and Restrictions option, followed by the Unknown Sources option.
4. On your computer, open a web browser and download the Shahid IPTV APK file using the URL (https://rb.gy/ffvmub).
5. After connecting a USB drive to your PC, copy the newly downloaded APK file to it.
6. Unplug the USB drive from your PC and then connect it to your Smart TV.
7. Access the APK file and then install it on your TV.
8. Log in to your account and start streaming.
Users who are looking for the best alternative for Shahid IPTV should try these services.
UNO IPTV is an IPTV provider that gives users IPTV content in different languages, including English and Vietnamese. Users can watch popular movies, TV channels, music, and TV shows without streaming interruptions. It streams popular international TV channels in Full HD.
Black Box TV IPTV
Black Box TV IPTV is one of the leading IPTV services that offer a Superbox set-top box and a Golden AI TV box. These boxes might charge you $399 and $160, respectively, as a single-time payment. Moreover, you need to get a $15 monthly subscription charge for the service.
Redline IPTV is an IPTV set-top box that supports the Android 9 operating system. It offers IPTV content in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, and more languages. The IPTV box has support for the Dolby feature and streams over 300 TV channels of various genres.
Shahid IPTV belongs to the list of important IPTV providers that supports popular TV channels. They maintain their stable servers, and users can get to stream HD TV channels without streaming issues. Also, the IPTV provider offers 24/7 customer assistance for all subscribers. So, you can get the deserved help for fixing streaming issues from the customer support team.