Radiant IPTV offers live TV for a premium price. It is a standalone IPTV service with impressive server uptime. You will experience buffer-free streaming as the IPTV Provider support has Anti-freeze technology.
If you want to enjoy a smooth streaming experience with no service lags, choose this IPTV. With this IPTV consists of channels in different categories such as Religious, English, Indian Bangla, Sports, Kids, News, and more.
Radiant IPTV also offers stable servers and ensures there are no freezes when streaming. This provider offers live TV channels in different languages like Bengali, Hindi, English, and a lot more.
- No. of Channels: 200+ TV channels
- On-demand Content: Thousands of movies and TV shows
- Supported Devices: Android, Windows or Mac PC, Firestick, and Smart TV.
- EPG Support: No
- Free Trial: No
Is Radiant IPTV Legal?
No. Radiant IPTV is not legal to use.
Speaking about the legality of an IPTV provider is a controversial topic, or rather IPTVs reliability is hard to determine. IPTV services with licensed content are considered legal and safe, whereas those unverified IPTVs hold copyrighted content that isn’t safe to stream on your device. In addition, some IPTVs are geo-blocked and can’t be accessed in other regions.
With the help of a VPN, it is possible to stream IPTV content without any geo-restrictions. A VPN will also benefit you with secure networking and data privacy while hiding your IP address for anonymous streaming of IPTV or to keep you away from hackers. Here, we suggest NordVPN, the best VPN for IPTV streaming in the market, with rich features and stable connectivity.
How to Sign Up for Radiant IPTV?
Go to Radiant IPTV‘s official website. Choose the subscription plan and click the Sign Up button. Now, you will be redirected to the official Whatsapp account of Radiant IPTV. Provide the necessary details, and choose a payment method to complete the transaction. On successful payment completion, users will receive the IPTV login credentials, such as Xtream Codes IPTV through WhatsApp.
The Radiant IPTV is a premium service, and users can choose from a variety of subscription plans as listed in the table.
|$75 for 3 months
How to Login to Radiant IPTV?
Check out your email inbox for the login details. Launch an IPTV Player on your device to enter the Radiant IPTV Playlist URL and stream the desired content.
How to Stream Radiant IPTV on Streaming Devices
It can be accessed on multiple devices, such as
- Android devices
- Windows and Mac PC
- Android Smart TV
- LG / Samsung TV
Install Radiant IPTV on Android Devices
An official Radiant IPTV app is available on the Google Play Store under the name Radiant TV. So, install it and access the IPTV provider’s channel playlist.
1. Open Google Play Store on Android and click Search Bar.
2. Search for Radiant TV and choose the app on the Play Store.
3. Click the Install button and click Open to launch the Radiant TV app.
4. Sign in to the app with the IPTV credentials to stream channels.
Watch Radiant IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Windows or Mac PC. You can install any of the Android APK files on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Get the emulator from its official website.
1. Download the Radiant IPTV APK from the official website.
2. Open the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. Sign in with your Google Account details.
4. Click the Install APK button on the BlueStacks app.
5. Select the APK file and install it on the emulator.
6. Open the IPTV app and log in with your credentials to stream the IPTV channels.
Stream Radiant IPTV on iOS Devices
On iPhone or iPad, you can use the RadiantIPTV app to stream the media content offered by Radiant IPTV.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for RadiantIPTV on App Store and select the GET button.
3. Launch the RadiantIPTV app after the installation.
4. Now, enter the login details of Radiant IPTV, such as the username and password.
5. Select any content and start watching it on your iOS device.
Get Radiant IPTV on Firestick
Firestick users can rely on the Downloader app as the sideloading tool to install and stream Radiant IPTV via the Radiant TV app
Install Downloader on Fire TV:
On Fire TV home, select Find tab > Search tile > Search Downloader > Click Get/Download.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick:
Navigate to Firestick Settings > Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Select Downloader.
1. Launch Downloader on Firestick and select Home Tab from the left pane.
2. Enter the URL of the Radiant TV APK URL and click GO.
3. Click Install and the Open button to launch the Radiant TV app.
4. Choose the Playlists option and select the + icon to enter the Playlist name.
5. Provide the Radiant IPTV Playlist URL/Xtream Codes to load the channel playlist.
6. Start streaming the TV channels.
Install Radiant IPTV on Android TV
To stream this IPTV on your Android TV, you need to install the Radiant TV from the Play Store.
To stream IPTV provider on your Android TV,
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Smart TV and select the Search bar.
2. Search for the Radiant TV app and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install button to initiate downloading process of the IPTV app on the Smart TV.
4. Click Open to launch the Radiant TV app on the Smart TV.
5. Enter the Radiant IPTV login details to choose the TV channels and stream on your TV.
Install Radiant IPTV on Samsung/LG Smart TV
On your smart TVs, you can install the Radiant IPTV app from the respective app store to watch the content offered by the provider.
1. On the Samsung/LG Smart TV remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Samsung Smart Hub/LG TV Content Store.
3. Click on the Search icon to find Radiant IPTV.
4. Select the app and click the Install button.
5. Click Open to launch and stream Radiant IPTV content on your smart TV.
The following are the best alternatives for this IPTV that you can give a try on. They will work for you in case the IPTV is not working or if the IPTV is currently down.
IPTV Promotions is the best alternative to this IPTV Provider. It includes 18,000+ TV channels and 1,50,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer any free trial and it costs $12.5 per month. Additionally, it supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. It even supports external players such as IPTV Smarters Player and Flex IPTV.
Taj IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 5,000+ TV channels and 24,000+ VOD. It doesn’t offer a free trial and costs $70 for six months. Additionally, it even supports external players such as OttPlayer and Drama Live IPTV.
Typhoon Labs IPTV
Typhoon Labs IPTV is yet another premium IPTV service provider with 1,200 Live TV channels and 24,000 VOD. It offers a 2-day free trial and costs $19.99 per month. It supports streaming IPTV content on 5 devices. Currently, there is no external player support available.
Radiant TV is a Bangladesh-based IPTV service that provides regional media content. Although it offers numerous content from India and Bangladesh, it has less amount of international TV channels and VOD content. If this IPTV is not working on any of your devices, you can directly submit the query in the Contact Us form or contact the help desk team.
However, Radiant IPTV service is illegal and is not safe to use. So, we cannot determine whether this IPTV is legal or not. So, it is recommended to access IPTV with some active VPN service to avoid being monitored or tracked online.