Wuffy Media Player is the live streaming application that permits you to play and watch your favorite live streams and local media content on your desired device. It will turn your device into a fully functional media player for your media content in a minute. It is provided with various categories of contents, which are available in different formats includes divx, flv, m3u8, mkv, mp3, mp4, mpg, and many more. It also supports various audio formats like acc, Hevc, ac3, divx, amr, wmv, and many more. The convenient user interface allows you to choose and watch its contents without any interruption. It provides the facility to get access to the metadata of its video contents. It is the free media player app accessible on Android devices, Firestick, and other such devices.
Features of Wuffy Media Player
#1. It allows you to stream almost all media files and network streaming protocols
#2. In-build facilities like Multi-track audio and subtitles to its media files
#3. Automatic screen rotation and multi-core CPU decoding
#4. Hardware acceleration through internal HW decoder
#5. Screen controls and fast access to local media contents
Related: Gears TV Reloaded IPTV
How to Access Wuffy Media Player on Android Devices
Wuffy Media Player is supported on all the android devices. It is available on Android Google Play Store.
1. Open Google Play Store on your android device.
2. Search for Wuffy Media Player app
3. Click on the Install button to install the app on your device.
4. When the installation process is finished, click Open.
5. Click Accept to agree with the terms and conditions.
You can now access the contents of Wuffy Media Player.
How to install Wuffy Media Player on Firestick
Firestick is the entertainment streaming device plug it into your TV. It is the third-party app and it is not available on the Amazon app store. It can be side-loaded on to the Firestick using Downloader app.
1. Turn on Apps From Unknown source on your Firestick.
Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On
2. Download and Install Downloader app on to the Firestick.
4. Enter Wuffy Media Player URL (https://bit.ly/37fE3DR) on the Downloader home page.
5. Click Go and the app file will start downloading.
6. Once the download is completed, Click Install.
7. Click Open to launch the app
Now you access the Player on your Firestick
Related: Eastern IPTV
Wuffy Media Payer app is a free, safe and secure streaming service. The user needs to follow the above instructions to download and install this app on android and Firestick devices. It is provided with auto screen rotation and shows all the information about the media files ( IMDb rating, format and many more) to the users.